What's new

Pakistan officially 5th largest populated country on earth now

For the life of me I can't find the Hadith but I'm paraphrasing it, went on to saying something like: Prophet PBUH would be against that individual on the Day of Judgement who prevented his Ummah from growing. It was few years back when I was researching this topic when I came across it.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan if you can find it or I might be mistaken if you can correct me.

All my cousins in Pakistan on average have 3 kids :lol: so just shows that for every family 3 is the number they want to achieve and find acceptable in middle class households. If you go down the financial ladder in Pakistan laws of Physics, economy, society blow up on your face. I have seen that no lower income household has any less than 4-5 kids on average which is so fuucking ridiculous considering their economic situation. The concept that Rizq Allah ka haath mein hai is being abused in our society. I mean for Rizq you have to strive and struggle not sit in your house. Then these same people go around begging door to door and make their children do the same. There is no sense of responsibility for those poor kids.
I have one daughter and sometimes i think how will i manage to give her a good life and education in these tough times let alone think of another kid. Here some filthy pigs keep breeding with no sense of responsibility for the kids they already have at home.

All my cousins in Pakistan on average have 3 kids :lol: so just shows that for every family 3 is the number they want to achieve and find acceptable in middle class households. If you go down the financial ladder in Pakistan laws of Physics, economy, society blow up on your face. I have seen that no lower income household has any less than 4-5 kids on average which is so fuucking ridiculous considering their economic situation. The concept that Rizq Allah ka haath mein hai is being abused in our society. I mean for Rizq you have to strive and struggle not sit in your house. Then these same people go around begging door to door and make their children do the same. There is no sense of responsibility for those poor kids.
I have one daughter and sometimes i think how will i manage to give her a good life and education in these tough times let alone think of another kid. Here some filthy pigs keep breeding with no sense of responsibility for the kids they already have at home.
the worse thing is people using religion as a tool to defend this crime against nation .
these criminals commit crime against middle class too and just look how many killed daily in our country . country is almost sunk in overpopulation and still few here preaching more kids . every thing is went down in per capita even water man

Per capita water availability in Pakistan has reduced to less than 1,000 cubic metre (CUM) per annum from 5,300 CUM in 1947

the worse thing is people using religion as a tool to defend this crime against nation .
these criminals commit crime against middle class too and just look how many killed daily in our country . country is almost sunk in overpopulation and still few here preaching more kids . every thing is went down in per capita even water man

Per capita water availability in Pakistan has reduced to less than 1,000 cubic metre (CUM) per annum from 5,300 CUM in 1947

One another factor is pursuit for a Boy so they keep having children until they finally manage to get one then start treating all those poor girls like a burden who came before him. I have these stupid fuuckwads in my family and even neighborhood in Pakistan. I still cant forget what my neighbor said to me when my daughter was born. He said Mubarak ho Baiti hue hai baita ho tu zayada khushi hoti hai. My neighbor is almost my Fathers age so i didnt say anything out of respect but deep inside i wanted to rip his head off for this bigotry. I swear the day my daughter was born was the happiest day of my Life and Not once the though came into my mind about having a boy.

As for water scarcity you can feel the effects of water shortage in all the Punjab now. Some houses in our neighborhood have dry wells during summer season. Thank Allah Almighty that Imran Khan initiated several dam projects at once otherwise 10 years down the line people would be dying bcz they cant even find drinkable water. Also we should start charging people for per litre water they consume on daily basis. The water wastage is so much at household level.

One another factor is pursuit for a Boy so they keep having children until they finally manage to get one then start treating all those poor girls like a burden who came before him. I have these stupid fuuckwads in my family and even neighborhood in Pakistan. I still cant forget what my neighbor said to me when my daughter was born. He said Mubarak ho Baiti hue hai baita ho tu zayada khushi hoti hai. My neighbor is almost my Fathers age so i didnt say anything out of respect but deep inside i wanted to rip his head off for this bigotry. I swear the day my daughter was born was the happiest day of my Life and Not once the though came into my mind about having a boy.

As for water scarcity you can feel the effects of water shortage in all the Punjab now. Some houses in our neighborhood have dry wells during summer season. Thank Allah Almighty that Imran Khan initiated several dam projects at once otherwise 10 years down the line people would be dying bcz they cant even find drinkable water. Also we should start charging people for per litre water they consume on daily basis. The water wastage is so much at household level.
here is same situation i am a bad guy . i wish from my heart i have baby girl so i stop smoking drinking and abusing friends . i though if i have baby girl i stop all this mehfil party baazi in my village bethak and city drowing room . but then GOD give me boy and i am still same did not changed :disagree:

here is same situation i am a bad guy . i wish from my heart i have baby girl so i stop smoking drinking and abusing friends . i though if i have baby girl i stop all this mehfil party baazi in my village bethak and city drowing room . but then GOD give me boy and i am still same did not changed :disagree:

:lol: I actually quit smoking after my daughter was born. I had couple of relapses :lol: but then when i thought i promised myself so eventually i quit. To be honest it ruined my health had lungs damage and even developed hypertension. Where there is will there is a way along with a motivating factor :lol:.

:lol: I actually quit smoking after my daughter was born. I had couple of relapses :lol: but then when i thought i promised myself so eventually i quit. To be honest it ruined my health had lungs damage and even developed hypertension. Where there is will there is a way along with a motivating factor :lol:.
bhai hum to ab bety ko hi galiyaan bakty rehty hain us ne humy sudherny nhi diya :lol:

We need a compromise on this situation granted congratulations to Pakistan for being 5th largest in population and in coming decades population closing in with Americas population size but what are going do with that's the double edged sword unfortunately we are such half assed and lazy people who are contended with stagnation we look for glory of the past nothing about future or just waiting and doing nothing as for expansion forget about it we already large enough why add Afghanistan a unstable frontier lands all we can do is influence for stabilty at this point as for abortion I oppose it on moral grounds and same goes with birth control in fact I prefer if we could mandate a child limit of two and increase of the marriage age to stem the problem

For the life of me I can't find the Hadith but I'm paraphrasing it, went on to saying something like: Prophet PBUH would be against that individual on the Day of Judgement who prevented his Ummah from growing. It was few years back when I was researching this topic when I came across it.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan if you can find it or I might be mistaken if you can correct me.

Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not bear children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/13492/encouragement-to-have-a-lot-of-children

Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not bear children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/13492/encouragement-to-have-a-lot-of-children

Thanks brother! Hopefully, this puts to rest the question of family planning and limiting children per family etc.

Soon it's gonna be yellow man's (China) burden.

It is good, you will have less loud mouth Pakistanis to hate.

Thanks brother! Hopefully, this puts to rest the question of family planning and limiting children per family etc.

Prophet Muhammad saws prepared us against this fitnah. There is a reason that the West is concerned seeing the high birth rates of Muslims and funding NGOs to promote birth control and population reduction.

It will be impossible for any nation to stem the rise of Muslims now.

Mubarak howe. Having a daughter is the biggest barkat for a father, much more than a son.

The old ladies around our ends have a saying....

Jeena rove te mangi te kasi.

Sums up this madness. It's nothing short of madness. They can barely provide for 2 kids but want to have 12. Maybe someone can dig up some hadith about what Haq parents have upon thier children. You know the ones that oblige you to educate them in the deen. 50% of our population is illiterate - have thier parents fulfilled thier Haq?

Back
Top Bottom