Pakistan officially 5th largest populated country on earth now

donate your all wealth to these paksitanis please

Global_Hunger_Index.jpg

5be7a20f45c32.jpg

57072bc4be8d6.jpg

6612f585aeed.jpg

b504e9a0438aac9936b3e44ffe2c58cf.jpg

inshallah.

baqi kam paregi to apko loot kar dedenge.

rok sako to rok lo

Abortion and contraception are two different things.

Contraception if done for the medical reason is allowed, but if its done because of the fear of poverty it has no place in Islam, These verses above are evidence enough to prove my point . Abortion is killing that is no question but people here are talking about contraception and sterilization for the fear that the people will die of hunger right ? So now tell me who is responsible to provide for every human who is born ? you or Allah ? Tell me who is responsible for giving life and death to everyone you or Allah ? if someone dies of Hunger , would you say that his life was taken by none other than Allah himself ? anyone who is born, either by planned or a mistake , anyone who dies either from hunger , accident , war , clash , disease or plague it is all happen because of the decree of Allah , that is how Allah has written his life and death for him/her for them and none of us has any power over that, why do you think that the verse i quote talks about people who are questioning Allah's will for providing for them ? Why do you think Allah emphasis on People to give the rightful charity to the people ? we withheld the wealth which is their right , yes the wealth we own and buy cars and showoff is the Amaanat of Allah and he will ask everyone for it ..we are not giving the rightful amount to those who are in need, but still in Pakistan people who die of hunger the rate is extremely low, there are hundreds of small and big trust that provides food for families ( of course Allah make them the medium ) , saying that over population is a curse or wrong is indeed against the Fundamentals of Islam .

In the times of Umar ibn Khattab RA there was a famine , and many people died because of it and they did not have food for their public but Last i check after the famine was over Umar did not issue a order for families to have less kids because of lack of food ? as i said, Humari itni Auqaat nai ke hum logo ko kuch de saken ..

Last edited:
A lack of good hobbies and creativity.
Imagine if we still had east Pakistan... God, why do south asians breed so much?

Scholar please read the extensive literature that's been in place for centuries about this. Contraception is fine.
Contraception if done for the medical reason is allowed, but if its done because of the fear of poverty it has no place in Islam, These verses above are evidence enough to prove my point . Abortion is killing that is no question but people here are talking about contraception and sterilization for the fear that the people will die of hunger right ? So now tell me who is responsible to provide for every human who is born ? you or Allah ? Tell me who is responsible for giving life and death to everyone you or Allah ? if someone dies of Hunger , would you say that his life was taken by none other than Allah himself ? anyone who is born, either by planned or a mistake , anyone who dies either from hunger , accident , war , clash , disease or plague it is all happen because of the decree of Allah , that is how Allah has written his life and death for him/her for them and none of us has any power over that, why do you think that the verse i quote talks about people who are questioning Allah's will for providing for them ? Why do you think Allah emphasis on People to give the rightful charity to the people ? we withheld the wealth which is their right , yes the wealth we own and buy cars and showoff is the Amaanat of Allah and he will ask everyone for it ..we are not giving the rightful amount to those who are in need, but still in Pakistan people who die of hunger the rate is extremely low, there are hundreds of small and big trust that provides food for families ( of course Allah make them the medium ) , saying that over population is a curse or wrong is indeed against the Fundamentals of Islam .

In the times of Umar ibn Khattab RA there was a famine , and many people died because of it and they did not have food for their public but Last i check after the famine was over Umar did not issue a order for families to have less kids because of lack of food ? as i said, Humari itni Auqaat nai ke hum logo ko kuch de saken ..

Scholar please read the extensive literature that's been in place for centuries about this. Contraception is fine.

No scholar or extensive research can be above Quran mere bhai :) there are verses that indeed wants further extensive research and explanation but some verse are direct enough to understand . I am not here to change you mind over it, I am just saying it is indeed sad state of affairs when people today has audacity to ask people to not have kids, because state is not doing it work , and the duty of a us a common Pakistan to help provide for them ..
many people who are upset here not because they care for anything but their own wealth, they will make all sorts of excuses to give them self " Tassali " that is not our fault, we told them not to have kids .. Allah hi Hafiz is Qoum ka

You don't stop. You expand. You build new mini cities all over Baluchistan, which is barely populated. Would also solve your insurgency there. You expand the country, turn parts of Afghanistan into a new tribal zone and later absorb it. You wait for USA to attack Iran and take over Sistan-Baluchestan which is majority Sunni.

This expands your territory by about 25%

Then you institute national draft and build a 2 million man army, and take back Kashmir.

Then you turn around and build an East India type company. You lease large areas of lands for 99 years and build new cities in African coast near Pakistan. These eventually will become "Naya Pakistan" of a different type.

we have to stop this madness now . pakistan can not hold this breeding like rabbits situation . we are officially 5th largest populated country on earth . where we will stop ?

View attachment 650083

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-country/

Won't be surprise if Pakistan surpass Indonesia before 2025. And US by 2030.

Knowing our present population growth rate to be at 2.2%, it is basic maths. Plus I do not see any immediate successes in our family planning program.

2025 projection is 250 million,
2030 projection is likely 280 million.

Indonesia census is this year and the population is expected to be over 270 million, whilst US population right now is at 330 million, so unlikely.

However, Pakistan will be the country with the largest Muslim population by 2030, because a lesser percentage of Indonesia is Muslim, 87% vs 97% in Pakistan.

Also, because of differences in population growth rates, by the time Pakistan reaches 400 million, so will the US, so we are projected to have the same population as America.

Interesting times are awaiting ahead,
Pakistan among the mega large countries,
the largest Muslim population in the world by far,
the ONLY large Muslim country representing most sects in Islam, so truly cosmopolitan in a religious sense.

Does anyone sense a potential permanent membership on the UN security council?
They will eventually have to have a seat to represent the Muslim voice on the council, Pakistan will an obvious choice.

Back
Top Bottom