What's new

Pakistan officially 5th largest populated country on earth now

Big thing? this country was founded as third largest Nation of the world with nothing at its hands, we not only survived but our earlier leaders made it into one of Asian tigers and we were Fastest growing in 60's, We have to take education serious and this population can turn into big blessing and source of national power.

Pakistan need to put 2 children limit. Anyone having third child onward should pay annual fine for each extra child till they reach 18 years. This is the only way.
And if they can't pay? Lock them up?

And if they can't pay? Lock them up?
Yes. Law should be followed. If you can't fulfill the need of your children, you don't have the right to bring them in world so you can just have pleasure. Kids are responsibility. The more you have the more you are neglecting their needs. Arrest parents and send kids to foster homes if they don't pay fine.

Yes. Law should be followed. If you can't fulfill the need of your children, you don't have the right to bring them in world so you can just have pleasure. Kids are responsibility. The more you have the more you are neglecting their needs. Arrest parents and send kids to foster homes if they don't pay fine.
i think those whom did not own anything should not have kids too . there must be regulations as per wealth you can make kids . just look at jhonpris slums they creating more kids so more begging hands they have its justice ?

Present day Pakistan's population in 1947 was less than 40 millions much smaller than UK France Japan etc. In 2020 population of all these countries is lower than Pakistan and economy many times larger

I was talking about United Pakistan it have population of 75 millions but anyways my point was we should concentrate on education seriously..

Population of Bangladesh was higher than Pakistan in 71 but now Bangladeshs population is 16 crore and Pakistan 22 crore kuch seekho unsay

Tu chacha main bhi yehi keh raha hun, education do, Bangladesh ka literacy rate hum say high hai is liye population low hai.

Back
Top Bottom