What's new

Pakistan officially 5th largest populated country on earth now

I am kinda astonish that a lot of people claim to be Muslims here, and yet forget this part of Quran ..

17.31. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty; it is We Who provide for them as well as for you. Killing them is surely a grave sin.
وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَوْلادَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلاقٍ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُم إنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْءاً كَبِيراً

People here talking about controlling the population like they are the one's who are providing Rizk and Sustenance to these kids, let me be blunt with y'all ..

Tum logo ki itni Auqaat nai ke Allah ki Creation ko ek Roti bhi de sako, Yeh sirf Allah hi kerta hai aur sirf ussi mai inti taqat hai .. Stop telling people to control the population like they are becoming burden for you personally ? how many of the people who are talking about Family planning pay the Zakat in its entirety ? how many of you pay the Charity to those in need ? how many of you go to your neighbors house to see if he has ate ? how many of you return the wealth that Allah has given you ?

It is Allah who provide for all , and you are all nothing but a spec of dust in the wider aspect of the heavens and the earth ..

“Or who is it that could provide for you if He withheld His provision? But they have persisted in insolence and aversion.” Surah Al Mulk verse 21

And Allah has favoured some of you over others in provision. But those who were favoured would not hand over their provision to those whom their right hands possess so they would be equal to them therein. Then is it the favor of Allah they reject?” Surah An Nahl verse 71

“Do they not know that Allah extends provision for which He wills and restricts [it]? Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.” Surah Az Zumr verse 52

“Whatever Allah grants to people of mercy – none can withhold it; and whatever He withholds – none can release it thereafter. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” Surah Fatir verse 2

most of the families don't even have resources for a single child and have three four kids
and we all know this is grass root issue which create crimes hunger poverty food shortage and every other shortage in our country sir .

I am kinda astonish that a lot of people claim to be Muslims here, and yet forget this part of Quran ..

17.31. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty; it is We Who provide for them as well as for you. Killing them is surely a grave sin.
وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَوْلادَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلاقٍ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُم إنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْءاً كَبِيراً

People here talking about controlling the population like they are the one's who are providing Rizk and Sustenance to these kids, let me be blunt with y'all ..

Tum logo ki itni Auqaat nai ke Allah ki Creation ko ek Roti bhi sako, Yeh sirf Allah hi kerta hai aur sirf ussi mai inti taqat hai .. Stop telling people to control the population like they are becoming burden for you personally ? how many of the people who are talking about Family planning pay the Zakat in its entirety ? how many of you pay the Charity to those in need ? how many of you go to your neighbors house to see if he has ate ? how many of you return the wealth that Allah has given you ?

It is Allah who provide for all , and you are all nothing but a spec of dust in the wider aspect of the heavens and the earth ..

“Or who is it that could provide for you if He withheld His provision? But they have persisted in insolence and aversion.” Surah Al Mulk verse 21

And Allah has favoured some of you over others in provision. But those who were favoured would not hand over their provision to those whom their right hands possess so they would be equal to them therein. Then is it the favor of Allah they reject?” Surah An Nahl verse 71

“Do they not know that Allah extends provision for which He wills and restricts [it]? Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.” Surah Az Zumr verse 52

“Whatever Allah grants to people of mercy – none can withhold it; and whatever He withholds – none can release it thereafter. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” Surah Fatir verse 2
these are Muslims too where is their food ?????????? pics from pakistan yemen somalia

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F161027154000-01-yemen-starvation-1027-restricted.jpg

vM1pGHgNcyCXUWJECrZbvn1NMPj1oFGUo3gYfF3NNPRD9abyCmXGiKYwrEFzd4uJmAWF3ETUfKG34T2EECaVyAPVHbpZTVasaTVW2qZDWY119hH6XN6gFjBRHqX1f9VLuXLLEEz.jpg

people+africa.jpg

xA9Q6psowNmSQ62vkMHXW281a3-cMhKcjj7S5z5gdkrd0xJL9RCvFXBeFTTATqhtdYiby6WbgAog5_9ugnZnU48p2zqdIFwKDnfSBfwSwJ9LSxtr6IMJw9INZoDlWY-yN0wu_EYy0eKklQ_PIchoUGv_EgAeZp2tuCqnOKsG4-sWNw

food-insecurity.jpg

NbJUe9RJVpz2TnYTpf2U7tWy22x0Cr-3QoZCfDeOkEIbAI0_kSog6Y3k9HpaHBsH9TfucKQ0A0YOiDPnKTD_e0ihHNAhaNkp8apVVmSzwfW1IoRpvNJ9

Allah provides for them from various sources , those who are given extra keep it like that wealth belongs to them ..
they are dead with hunger already most of them . ALLAH give us brain to use not to blindly create babies and no killing the sperms is not killing on childerns we did not say abortion or killing baby here we say birth control here . you are manipulating islam on us .

The Mandir Builders may force sterilization next on Pakistan

they are dead with hunger already most of them . ALLAH give us brain to use not to blindly create babies and no killing the sperms is not killing on childerns we did not say abortion or killing baby here we say birth control here . you are manipulating islam on us .

so suddenly you become expert of Islam? there is no manipulation, I provided Verse from Quran which I am pretty sure is above your IQ Level to understand, Allah specifically mentioned that do not kill your Children for the fear of poverty , second Allah specifically mentioned that it is he who provides for all, than if someone has 10 kids and they are getting food for 1 time, than it is Allah who has written that Rizk for them , why are you so quick to jump over asking people to wear a rubber but when someone ask you to give your rightful share of Zakat , than suddenly you become Non Muslim ? and in my post I specifically mentioned those who consider themselves Muslims and believe Quran to be the Actual Speech of Allah, not to people like you ..

Alhumdulillah. Cant wait to play my part in making Pakistan 4th largest population InshAllah.

Abortion and contraception are two different things.

Tum logo ki itni Auqaat nai ke Allah ki Creation ko ek Roti bhi de sako, Yeh sirf Allah hi kerta hai aur sirf ussi mai inti taqat hai .. Stop telling people to control the population like they are becoming burden for you personally ? how many of the people who are talking about Family planning pay the Zakat in its entirety ? how many of you pay the Charity to those in need ? how many of you go to your neighbors house to see if he has ate ? how many of you return the wealth that Allah has given you ?

i think those whom did not own anything should not have kids too . there must be regulations as per wealth you can make kids . just look at jhonpris slums they creating more kids so more begging hands they have its justice ?
Imagine if we still had east Pakistan... God, why do south asians breed so much?
cuz its easy

Krndena chahiye.
That’s a very fascist thing to do. People are free to plan their family on their own. No need for government permissions for having kids.

As I said fix the Economy, educate the People via online Technology in Islamic and worldly matters, implement rule of law give people economic freedom and we can feed the world if we want to do so.

This arrogance towards poor people is not from our religion.

Back
Top Bottom