What's new

Pakistan number plates in arabic

زاتی طور پر مجھے کئی سال کا تلخ تجربہ عرب لوگوں کے ساتھ رہ کر جو ہوا سو ہوا ۔پر میرا نقطہ نظر تاریخی اور سماجی ہے ۔ ہم کبھی عرب تھے نا بن سکتے ہیں ہاں یہ الگ بات ہے کہ ہم اپنے باپ کا نام بدل کر ہمسائے کا نام زبردستی رکھنا چاہیں ۔ پاکستان ایک مسلمان ملک ہونے کے ساتھ تاریخی طور پر ہندوستان کا حصہ رہا ہے ۔ پاکستان کی اپنی کئی لوکل اور علاقائی تہزیبیں بھی ہیں پاکستانی ژقافتی طور پر عربیوں سے زیادہ ایرانیوں ہندوستانیوں افغانیوں سے جڑا ہوا ہے ۔ سندھ کی تاریخی حیثیت اس کا کلچر رہن سہن بہترین زبان ہو یا خیبر پختون خواہ کا کلچر یا زبان پنجاب کی نہایت زبردست لوک ورثہ ہو یا سرائیکی جیسی میٹھی زبان بلوچوں کا رہن سہن ہو یا کلچر اس سب میں عرب کا پیوند لگانا میری نظر میں بے وقوفی ہے ۔ اوپر سے مزے کی بات عرب خود بھی علاقائی حیثیت کو بے حد اہمیت دیتے ہیں جیسے مصری فخر سے فرعون کہلاتے ہین تو کنعانی اور عدنانی عرب قبائل یمن میں خود کو اصلعرب سمجھتے ہیں لبنانی عرب فرانسیسی کلچر کے دلدادہ افریقی عرب اب ببھی افریقی کلچر لباس رہن سن اور ثقافت سے جڑے ہیں تو خلیج کے عرب اپنے بدو کلچر پر دو درجن عرب ممالک کی اپنی اپنی علاقائی لہجے والی عربی اور رہن سہن ثقافت لباس ہے جس میں پاکستان کی کیا جگہ بنتی ہے کوئی مجھے سمجھا دے ۔

million muslims dont speak they can only read cz of quran they dont even know understand as for english once arabic was they most dominate language now its english , you tell me when you go abroad u speak arabic or english if u dont know the local language

Pakistan was created for the muslims of sub continent cz their were already muslim countries, well its against the law
since u live in states the land of free why dont u try nd put number plte in hindi thn we will see is it right or wrong
if i go to china, i won't speak english..... if i go to england and if i didn't know english i would try to speak english.... millions of pakistanis speak arabic... because we have millions of pakistanis living in arab states... not including the millions who can speak it in pakistan... not just read it but actually speak it....

english had become sort of a universal language but you know what? i still won't promote it... i don't speak english around punjabis or urdu speakers... i only speak english with people who don't speak my language...
we have our own languages that we should promote instead of the language of imperialism thieves and killers who slaughtered our people.
but then again you wouldn't understand because you consider yourself a Norwegian first

salman+rashid+Lahore.jpg

Whats with that, new trend ?

since when Pakistan turned into bakistan nd red nd white instead of green nd white

So somebody doesnt wanted to be branded as a wannabe angrezi so he decided he will carry a number plate in arabic on his car and branded as wannabe arabi-

It should have been پاکستان instead of الباكستان and it would have been a perfect number plate in urdu-

Sir I have been thinking from a lot of time that how people find so long lineage. Can you please tell me name of person(Arab) who married a lady/gentleman from indigenous population in your lineage what was the approximate year at that time. I am really interested in knowing such historical facts. Thank you.

That lies on the assumption that the family did not come in during a time when there were already Muslims in India. Most permutations of genealogy lie within paternal heritage. So the family tree so to speak goes via men and fathers and less about their wives.

The general way it is traced is via "steps" in important figures at various points in time. You might say, key ancestors(just as we trace key stages in Human evolution) . In this case the key figurehead is listed on top. He is the "verified" link to lineage from the Prophet's family..again this is seven generations and the last recorded generation . The history of the key person then comes in, who in this case was from a place within an old administrative region within Persia. Then it goes on further from him and so forth. So the bottom tier was born in the early 20s or so.. and then you can judge how far back the first like is.
Capture.PNG

So somebody doesnt wanted to be branded as a wannabe angrezi so he decided he will carry a number plate in arabic on his car and branded as wannabe arabi-

It should have been پاکستان instead of الباكستان and it would have been a perfect number plate in urdu-

Sorry, there is no wannabe angrezi here. There is a an official record system based on english just as all official documents have english copies. The only wannabe ideals here is Arab.. or rather Urbis.

Last edited:
if i go to china, i won't speak english..... if i go to england and if i didn't know english i would try to speak english.... millions of pakistanis speak arabic... because we have millions of pakistanis living in arab states... not including the millions who can speak it in pakistan... not just read it but actually speak it....

english had become sort of a universal language but you know what? i still won't promote it... i don't speak english around punjabis or urdu speakers... i only speak english with people who don't speak my language...
we have our own languages that we should promote instead of the language of imperialism thieves and killers who slaughtered our people.
but then again you wouldn't understand because you consider yourself a Norwegian first
i said same thing promote ur language which is urdu not arabic

million muslims dont speak they can only read cz of quran they dont even know understand as for english once arabic was they most dominate language now its english , you tell me when you go abroad u speak arabic or english if u dont know the local language

Pakistan was created for the muslims of sub continent cz their were already muslim countries, well its against the law
since u live in states the land of free why dont u try nd put number plte in hindi thn we will see is it right or wrong

Because I do not have intrest to put Hindi..in US...when i stay in US...i just do not stay in US because i do not have any job in my home state or terrorist run havoc in my nation...Rather it is a matter of better quality of life and i love the culture of this land...and i adopt the culture of the land rather than trying to be isolated and being a monolith in the society....That is the difference between me and your argument....Where as in all the discussion,I do not see any distinctive Pakistan identity which is any other than Islamic identity...So my point is if you would like make your nation as a land of purest Muslim nation then why not adopt every thhing of your Islamic culture rather than a peace meal approch...I may be wrong but what is the difference and speciality of Pakistan culture as such other than Islamic religious culture...Your people and nation adore everything about Islamic religion...And again...it is nothing to be judgmental about it...You should feel proud whatever you are.....

Besides the numbers, the rest doesn't mean it's Arabic. It could be urdu or something. Pakistan in Urdu is spelled in same way as in Arabic I believe....

In Urdu same numbers are used.

As far as such trend well :)) burger family kids are bored of English number plates as usual they dont have any aim in life so they trying to be different or again in competition among themselves

So this became news because of what exactly? :omghaha:

Some people seem obsessed about Arabs.

Would people even have made this thread had the registration plates been in for instance Chinese or Japanese (partially that is)?

Get to terms with it. Arabic is a world language and in the top 5 of most spoken languages and most influential in history. Moreover it is the lingua franca of Islam.

Nobody in KSA or elsewhere makes a fuss about such issues.

This should only be an issue because it is probably illegal not because 1 word is written with Arabic script.

P.S: Only parts of that registration plate is in Arabic and that's the name of the country (Pakistan). The white text. Maybe a good detail to remember before going berserk.

I promise to get a registration plate (fake though) written in Urdu and will drive with it in Makkah while listening to loud Punjabi music.;)

Where is @RazPaK when you need him?:lol:

Last edited:
If you are really interested in understanding more about genetic lineage, a more valuable and accurate tool is the admixture analysis which shows how many percent of your genetic makeup matches which population groups. The y-chromosome lineage passed along father's line or mtdna lineage passed along mother's lines are a very tiny part of who you are. At best they are tags on boxes which in most cases do not contain anymore the original content that was in them when these tags were applied.
It is only 99 bucks at "23 and me" (search on google, i am not allowed to post links)

Here is a very interesting project focused entirely on people from south asia:
search "harappadna" on google

I dont understand it. Were they before in latin? Can somebody clear this up for me? And why is this a new trend? What message does the people want to give with putting Arabic plates?

1. Custom number plates should not be allowed in Pakistan.

2. The use of Arabic around the Islamic world is somewhat similar to the use Latin, or Greek, around Europe. If the Prophet (pbuh) was born among the Nigerians, you can bet their language would have quite the prestige today.

Sometimes I think the most retarded and/or useless people from around the world end up on this forum. Better find something better to do with your lives than sit around picking faults in every little thing you see to satisfy that little ego.

What message does the people want to give with putting Arabic plates?

**** Kafirs?
Maybe not. Not everything has to be about messages. You can consider them to the hippies of Pakistan, that would explain them a lot better.

Lol mirin the red and white to be honest. Why the hell is it written in irabic and not Urdu?! I can understand writing it in Roman but what irabic? We're sand beoble now?

Dont you guys have a set law for ur number plates??

Dont you guys have a set law for ur number plates??

Back
Top Bottom