What's new

Pakistan number plates in arabic

Wont be long before I become Xenophobic as f**k from these arabs and their wannabes.....
But most Pakistanis are proud to call themselves Arabs or of Arab descent! ! Never mind the way they are treated in Arabian countries! Why are they shy of a Pakistani identity? Are Arabs more advanced than Pakistanis?

Whats with that, new trend ?

since when Pakistan turned into bakistan nd red nd white instead of green nd white

Not a new trend. It started around '09/'10 mainly around Lahore. Only the word "Pakistan" is written in Arabic. Rest is in Urdu. But the format of plate is wrong anyways.

I always like such INNOVATIONS.....It depends person to person.....anyway i picked the idea ...

But most Pakistanis are proud to call themselves Arabs or of Arab descent! ! Never mind the way they are treated in Arabian countries! Why are they shy of a Pakistani identity? Are Arabs more advanced than Pakistanis?
I have never met a Pakistani that said they were descended from Arabs. Being Muslim doesn't make you an Arab or an Arab wannabe and if we want inspiration for advancement (which Pakistan needs plenty of and so does India) we’ll look to the West.

You confuse the idea of proclaiming lineage to the Prophet or his companions with that of Arab love(which is a different phenomenon). I am a descendant of Arab settlers and will continue to honour my lineage. However, that has little to do with my opinion of today's Arabs and their ideals.

I have never met a Pakistani that said they were descended from Arabs. Being Muslim doesn't make you an Arab or an Arab wannabe and if we want inspiration for advancement (which Pakistan needs plenty of and so does India) we’ll look to the West.

You just met one now. However, that has less to do with ARAB and more to do with reverence for select people from early Muslim history(which happened to take place in Arabia).

You confuse the idea of proclaiming lineage to the Prophet or his companions with that of Arab love(which is a different phenomenon). I am a descendant of Arab settlers and will continue to honour my lineage. However, that has little to do with my opinion of today's Arabs and their ideals.

Lo @KingMamba - Eik aur Arbi nikal ayaa....abhiii deekhtiii hiii deekhtiii Syed bhi bunnn jaiii gaaa ! :lol:

Isn't it ironic you're an Arab who's a Punjabi and hes an Arab who's a Bihari ! :sarcastic:

I am the only scion of this sacred land ! :smokin:

We Paistanis have a habit of intensely copying people for no reason at all. Arabic number plates are a status thing though I admit I haven't seen one in Pakistan before.

Back
Top Bottom