What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

Pakistan don't have luxury to diversify jf 17 for naval ops.. unless Pn procure... IN have their own jets and there will be in another 54 jets order... for subs.. we have more no of P8 I and other ASW platform... IN still far more lethal than PN.... AC don't need to park near port...
what made u say that Pakistan dont have the luxury to diversify jf 17 for naval ops... If JF 17 armed with C 802 and CM 400 AKG is not diversified enough for naval ops i dont know what will be. 2ndly IN was always bigger and more lethal so was IAF.

I hope that is the case. Lets see how the level of partnership between US and India will turn out in couple of years.

No one is assuming anything here. This is a potential and thats what Pentagon will wow india with...

Mr Zia, i agree with your assessment. Surface ships will pose a serious threat as india will boast its local destroyer building capabilities.

For P3C replacement, PN should start looking for an upgraded version of Chinese Tu16 naval maritime aircraft in MPA configuration.

This is my point, right now you can "hope and see" and get the Pantagon to "wow" you. That is not a solid realistic time frame of when or even if, you will get a capability. If you look at may many Indian defence procuremenst some of them actually go ahead and some never do. Lets not even mention the severe budgetary constraints over the next few years

Pakistan don't have luxury to diversify jf 17 for naval ops.. unless Pn procure... IN have their own jets and there will be in another 54 jets order... for subs.. we have more no of P8 I and other ASW platform... IN still far more lethal than PN.... AC don't need to park near port...

PAF kept a Mirage anti-ship squadron in Karachi armed with Exocet missiles for over 30 years, now they have a JF-17 squadron there armed with anti-ship missiles, it may not be PN colours but rest assured it's obvious about the role of these planes

No one is questioning strength of IN so calm your blood pressure and relax, Bharat Matha's pride is still intact. The debate was about the utility of such useless carriers and MIGs in the South Asian context.

Hi is it possible for a Z10 to be landed on this 054 in future if need arise because I have seen a video of Z10 landing on one of the Chinese boat but no idea which one it was @Figaro , @MastanKhan
if possible to answer
thank you
So far there is no navalized Z-10 if I'm not mistaken ... I have only seen Z-9s land on the 054A.

This is my point, right now you can "hope and see" and get the Pantagon to "wow" you. That is not a solid realistic time frame of when or even if, you will get a capability. If you look at may many Indian defence procuremenst some of them actually go ahead and some never do. Lets not even mention the severe budgetary constraints over the next few years

i am in JF17 camps not in Tejas camp

lets not count will be..seeinghow "will be" is turnig out in india
there is no competition between PN and IN ..IN clearly outnumbers PN because IN coast is 12-15X bigger then PN

PN will employ land based anti ship missles and multiple smaller fast attack aircrafts..
few p-8 wont do good for such a large target (IN coast) and such a large numbers of subs..
india would need 20-25+ to get into buisness

PN doesnt want to operate jets, unlike india we have single command/joint chief, all three services work in sync so this will never happen, instead PAF will increase its size if needs be, Jf-17 is already been optimized with two standarad load of 2 antisip, 2 BVR and 2WVR

lets not count will be..seeinghow "will be" is turnig out in india
there is no competition between PN and IN ..IN clearly outnumbers PN because IN coast is 12-15X bigger then PN

PN will employ land based anti ship missles and multiple smaller fast attack aircrafts..
few p-8 wont do good for such a large target (IN coast) and such a large numbers of subs..
india would need 20-25+ to get into buisness

PN doesnt want to operate jets, unlike india we have single command/joint chief, all three services work in sync so this will never happen, instead PAF will increase its size if needs be, Jf-17 is already been optimized with two standarad load of 2 antisip, 2 BVR and 2WVR

We will receive 4 more P8 i next year in addition 6 more in talks... 24 Mh 60 R on the way...

Current, Chinese around 365000..
Atleast read before you jump in with your suggestions! I quoted a figure of 1988 which I distinctly remember because I was studying in US and was President of International Students Association on campus at that time. So used to get info. of such nature when there was no Google!!

Indian media shitting bricks due to massive modernization of the Pakistan navy

For entertainment value enjoy!

Kv
The Indians are getting enveloped by the Pakistani and Chinese navies on both flanks of the Indian Ocean. Their naval expansion dreams have been completely dashed. In the next ten years, the Pakistani military service that is going to expand the most rapidly is that of the navy. Mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom