What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

The surface search radar is an upgraded version of the one on China Navy 054A. It is not the one mentioned within subsystems above.

1598235079590.png

Modules of the 3rd under construction Type-54A/P of Pakistan Navy.

1598235118248.png

can someone share details on onboard systems and missile package? is babur going to be fielded in VLS ?

Mashallah cant wait for all 4 ships to come home to Pakistan soon.
Just making observation all over internet by articles tone of voice and theme on the Type 054 frigates for Pakistan by China. That countries, people, organizations are seriously pissed annoyed surprised to see Pakistan receiving these crucial ships in future. I firmly believe Pakistan existence is based on its strength from within. And having a good Navy.

China's success is knowledge and excellence in key competencies in areas that define the next 20 years of growth segments. The number of Chinese students going abroad and seeking higher degrees was at one point phenomenal. There were annually 250,000 Chinese students studying in US, India has about 25,000 and we had about 2,000 back in 88' when i was in US and this number was growing.

Imperial College London, at one point, had to redo its entire kitchen to cater for Chinese food since they had so many Chinese students seeking degrees there. And they used to come for a two years masters and end up doing two master in two years!!

No country in the entire human history has progressed so much in such a short time!!! ye log khate kia hain?? Agar koe real khalaee makhlooq hai tu woh Chinese hain!!!

202 000 Indian students... just google before you post ..

I have a question,why 054 construction completed only 2 years. but S20 need more then 5 years??

Hi,

The 054's are being built like on an assembly line---. The builders have a lots of experience behind the build---technicians very well trained to put the pieces together---.

OTOH---each submarine is a unique work of art. Subs being built may not have been built before ---.

I have a question,why 054 construction completed only 2 years. but S20 need more then 5 years??
I was told that the hull of the submarine is made of a single steel plate which is enclosed and then connected. Of course, the most advanced submarines are like this, and there are many backward submarines that are not made like this.

But surface ships are pieced together. Multiple factories can build a surface ship at the same time, and finally send it to the shipyard for assembly.

No. People will say a lot of things but The final product is not S-20. Just wait for one more year and see what happens.
The subs will be delivered on time ... the Chinese have little history of delays, unlike a certain fleet :azn:

Hi is it possible for a Z10 to be landed on this 054 in future if need arise because I have seen a video of Z10 landing on one of the Chinese boat but no idea which one it was @Figaro , @MastanKhan
if possible to answer
thank you

Back
Top Bottom