What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

You don't know the ABC of China - Pakistan strategic ties, and hence you are making such simplistic statements.
I understand the depth of China-Pakistan ties actually. I also understand that the sale of unlicensed flanker modifications would be impossible for China to do too. China agreed to not sell its unlicensed flanker modifications, whether it be the J-15, J-16, or J-11s back in the late 2000s with Russia (following Russian outrage over the J-11B). I am sure it is still in China's interest to pursue friendly ties with Russia, which was one of the reasons why the S-400 and Su-35 deals went through.

I understand the depth of China-Pakistan ties actually. I also understand that the sale of unlicensed flanker modifications would be impossible for China to do too. China agreed to not sell its unlicensed flanker modifications, whether it be the J-15, J-16, or J-11s back in the late 2000s with Russia (following Russian outrage over the J-11B). I am sure it is still in China's interest to pursue friendly ties with Russia, which was one of the reasons why the S-400 and Su-35 deals went through.
The only way 'around' it is for Pakistan to pay a fee to the Russians. Sadly, both Russia and Pakistan are run by a similar stock of leaders, so it's either everything or nothing for these guys.

From Type-54AP frigate to F-22 Raptor,
The way discussions take turns on PDF is just amazing... Even more amazing is the scope of imagination of some members...
When we will hear news you mentioned in Ur twitter account??

9772e97agy1gixen4txe4j20sg0jrtd6.jpg
9772e97agy1gixen56ebpj20sg0iz43f.jpg
9772e97agy1gixen5jh8oj20sg0fl78w.jpg

Via @浩汉军事 from Weibo

Shenzen (Type 051DDG) makes use of the same racks, they are not present on other vessels.
thats okay but i really cant make out the shape of racks from this img..how did you manage to compare it with the one on 051.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom