What's new

Pakistan navy deploys Chinese C-602 cruise missile

So you have what it takes to make (I wont deny,I don't know whether you have production facilities for that) but developing ? And I guess you know Brahmos has its ramjet being made here

Is it coming as a surprise to anyone that the country can produce missiles ? If Babur is being produced in Pakistan , then the country has what it takes to make it . Its as simple as that , why beat around the bush ?

buddy i dont mean to interfere or sth , but seriously , you guys cannot do much against a missile like BrahMos .

your air defences unfortunately is behind any acceptable standard

when BrahMos is fired , its done !! run away !

nah , not at all :D

We have ALL of the assets i mentioned above. We have AN/TPS-77 AESA Radars, SAAB EriEye AESA AEW&C aircrafts, point ans area defense systems, AHEAD AAA and Babur GLCMs. When Brahmos is fired we won't 'run' we will 'hit back'. We have the 'operational' capability to destroy/Damage almost 90% of Northern India's power grid, dams, oil and gas installations, military dumps and other strategic targets which will cripple Indian economy.

Is it coming as a surprise to anyone that the country can produce missiles ? If Babur is being produced in Pakistan , then the country has what it takes to make it . Its as simple as that , why beat around the bush ?

production facilities for the Turbofan engine I meant

production facilities for the Turbofan engine I meant

You will be lucky to find simple information about half of the stuff , this country produces . Forget who's manufacturing the turbofan in particular . If we are producing Babur , then we are also producing the turbofans , right ?

We have ALL of the assets i mentioned above. We have AN/TPS-77 AESA Radars, SAAB EriEye AESA AEW&C aircrafts, point ans area defense systems, AHEAD AAA and Babur GLCMs. When Brahmos is fired we won't 'run' we will 'hit back'. We have the 'operational' capability to destroy/Damage almost 90% of Northern India's power grid, dams, oil and gas installations, military dumps and other strategic targets which will cripple Indian economy.

same applies here-Israeli & Indian long range phased array radars,phalcons & Shaurya's with conventional warhead.And not to forget some really good SAMs and AD missiles ;)

You will be lucky to find simple information about half of the stuff , this country produces . Forget who's manufacturing the turbofan in particular .

Ok Buddy

You will be lucky to find simple information about half of the stuff , this country produces . Forget who's manufacturing the turbofan in particular . If we are producing Babur , then we are also producing the turbofans , right ?

Thats doubtful at best:eek:

He wont understand .. coz he does not want toooooooooo... just ignore his rants bro..

Alaka aus ka ego pay zakham laga hai..

You have given a very bulky source.Tell me in which page no. does it says that Brahmo's range is 120 km.
Stop bluffing.

BRAHMOS Anti Ship Missile

Page 15. I dont like bluffing. It's not unique to brahmos, all missiles flying at sea level get their range reduced due to thick atmosphere.

Brahmos like yakhont follows a hi-lo flight profile, flying at 14000 m altitude most of it's 290 km range, diving to 10m in terminal phase.

Back
Top Bottom