What's new

Pakistan navy deploys Chinese C-602 cruise missile

True that..

P.S: Brahmos is a Yakhont... no wonder Russia didnt arm their ships with brahmos despite indias repeate requests.. while countries like vietnam bought yakhont despite india offering it to them n others...

I won't deny,heck no one can that brahmos is a derivative of yakhont albeit better and more costly.
Cost is an issue for many nations.

This is a 'Coastal defense, Sea denial' weapon. With a range of 280km now we can sink or destroy beyond repair any Indian ship that poses a threat to Pakistan starting from the Gujrat harbor.

This system along with PNS Azmat class FAC, F-22P, Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates, Augosta-70 & 90B class AIP subs, P-3C Orion HAWKEYE Maritime attack aircrafts, JF-17 Thunder Block-II with C-802A, CM-400AKG, all integrated to AN/TPS 77 AESA radars, ZDK-03 AESA AEW&C aircraft and Hawker-800 ELINT assets provide a potent and focused 'Muli layered' sea denial capability Indian Navy can only dream to penetrate.

This is a 'Coastal defense, Sea denial' weapon. With a range of 280km now we can sink or destroy beyond repair any Indian ship that poses a threat to Pakistan starting from the Gujrat harbor.

This system along with PNS Azmat class FAC, F-22P, Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates, Augosta-70 & 90B class AIP subs, P-3C Orion HAWKEYE Maritime attack aircrafts, JF-17 Thunder Block-II with C-802A, CM-400AKG, all integrated to AN/TPS 77 AESA radars, ZDK-03 AESA AEW&C aircraft and Hawker-800 ELINT assets provide a potent and focused 'Muli layered' sea denial capability Indian Navy can only dream to penetrate.

Dude we are gonna get barak 8 tested against mach 3 brahmos.

If it can intercept brahmos,c-602 dosen't have much chance.

I am not saying its bad,but that brahmos is better

Why should anyone offer an explanation for your arguments and theories and claims ? :D

No need to as me both know whats the reason so no need to get hypertensive:cool:

Whats the reason ? How does delivery of cruise missiles ordered back in 2009 , prove something along the lines of Pakistan cant produce a naval version of Babur ?

Pakistan simply lacks the means to make a turbofan for a cruise missile,its as simple as that.

Even with kaveri experience we still haven't perfected the small laghu shakti engine and am not sure what we are gonna use in nirbhay cm.
It may a npo saturn engine

Pakistan simply lacks the means to make a turbofan for a cruise missile,its as simple as that.

Even with kaveri experience we still haven't perfected the small laghu shakti engine and am not sure what we are gonna use in nirbhay cm.
It may a npo saturn engine

The problem with that argument is that we have an indigenous cruise missile in service whilst you do not . Unless of course you have an explanation and a link to back that up , where the turbofans for the Babur are coming from , I have every reason to believe that Pakistan has the means to produce such engine . Remember that as per your argument , even stolen , reverse engineered or technology transferred counts as " having the means to produce turbo fans " .

Dude we are gonna get barak 8 tested against mach 3 brahmos.

If it can intercept brahmos,c-602 dosen't have much chance.

I am not saying its bad,but that brahmos is better
yup apparently everything Indians make is undoubtfully better

yup apparently everything Indians make is undoubtfully better

No
Barak 8 is not even indian.
Its a jv with israel contributing more than india.
We are just give rocket motors and some software I guess,rest is israeli

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom