What's new

Pakistan navy deploys Chinese C-602 cruise missile

Dude we are gonna get barak 8 tested against mach 3 brahmos.

If it can intercept brahmos,c-602 dosen't have much chance.

I am not saying its bad,but that brahmos is better

Brahmos isn't better, its different and easier to intercept as its detection is easy. C-602A flies at a few meters above the sea, making its detection harder.

Dude we are gonna get barak 8 tested against mach 3 brahmos.

If it can intercept brahmos,c-602 dosen't have much chance.

I am not saying its bad,but that brahmos is better

Brahmos isn't better, its different and easier to intercept as its detection is easy. C-602A flies at a few meters above the sea, making its detection harder.

Brahmos with a range of 290 Kms and on a hypersonic speed, what is the point in detecting if you cant do much to counter it?

There is a sea skimming variant of brahmos too but u guys have no sam to counter brahmos.

Ciws won't cut the ice

Apparently better than u,otherwise u would have offered some explanation.

Ermmm,, why should I offer you an explanation when there is already a self explanatory Babur Info Pool sticky thread in Strategic sub forum?

How is it easier to intercept ??

Brahmos AShM also has sea skimming mode .

I have heard all kinds of weird theories about that in this forum,including 'a fast moving car cannot turn easily whereas a slow moving one can,so a supersonic CM can''t dodge an interceptor,when a Subsonic CM can'. :crazy:

. Remember that as per your argument ,even stolen , reverse engineered or technology transferred counts as " having the means to produce turbo fans " .

So you finally agree with that :-D.Well it might be any of those,but I think India too produce Brahmos indigenously ;)

So you finally agree with that :-D.Well it might be any of those,but I think India too produce Brahmos indigenously ;)

Well I do not really think , I agreed with anything . I just explained him the meaning of his post with a country having means to can include . Unless you have some other theory and evidence to support it , Pakistan has means to produce a small turbofan . Reading more than is intended ?

I do not really think , I agreed with anything . I just explained him the meaning of his post with a country having means to can include . Reading more than is intended ?

What do you mean?

Brahmos with a range of 290 Kms and on a hypersonic speed, what is the point in detecting if you cant do much to counter it?

Electronic counter measures,Electronic attack, decoys, integrated AHEAD AAA, Point defense systems, and area defense syestems like SPADA-2000

Electronic counter measures,Electronic attack, decoys, integrated AHEAD AAA, Point defense systems, and area defense syestems like SPADA-2000

And the Indian ships at which C-602 will be fired will have neither of these .

OK , can you provide some source for the engine , seeker and guidance systems used in Babur ??

buddy i dont mean to interfere or sth , but seriously , you guys cannot do much against a missile like BrahMos .

your air defences unfortunately is behind any acceptable standard

when BrahMos is fired , its done !! run away !

And the Indian ships at which C-602 will be fired will have neither of these .
nah , not at all :D

True that..

P.S: Brahmos is a Yakhont... no wonder Russia didnt arm their ships with brahmos despite indias repeate requests.. while countries like vietnam bought yakhont despite india offering it to them n others...

Dumbest statement I have ever heard.The ramjet technology was Russian,but the components systems like INS,MIU,OBC,MCP,MAL,UVLM,Canister were developed in India,and even seeker for newest versions.Not so these are manufactured in India.

http://i.imgur.com/kf1h3yz.jpg

So you have what it takes to make (I wont deny,I don't know whether you have production facilities for that) but developing ? And I guess you know Brahmos has its ramjet being made here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom