What's new

Pakistan navy deploys Chinese C-602 cruise missile

Page 15. I dont like bluffing. It's not unique to brahmos, all missiles flying at sea level get their range reduced due to thick atmosphere.

Brahmos like yakhont follows a hi-lo flight profile, flying at 14000 m altitude most of it's 290 km range, diving to 10m in terminal phase.
Interesting.So if we go by this logic Pakistan's Babur will have half range if it goes in terrain hugging mode.Also can you me a limk which says that Brahmos follows the same trajectory as Yakhont.

Indeed but the range will surely be reduced.I think that the range they quote is of sea skimming mode and i.e. is the lowest possible range.
Where does it says that Brahmos follows the same trajectory as Yakhont missile??

Yes, most likely the range would be reduced but not to the degree of brahmos due to much lower speed and hence it can afford to go low for a longer period in its flight. It's pretty much like tomahawk, you can infer profile and ranges from tomahawk for Babur.

The link says basically what I explained earlier, i.e., cruise altitude of 14000m and 15m(I said 10m) in terminal phase, which is pretty much the same as yakhont.

Indeed but the range will surely be reduced.I think that the range they quote is of sea skimming mode and i.e. is the lowest possible range.
Where does it says that Brahmos follows the same trajectory as Yakhont missile??

Brahmos is a downgraded yakhont sold to india under MTCR... the only thing india it has is probably the software... nothing else..

The link says basically what I explained earlier, i.e., cruise altitude of 14000m and 15m(I said 10m) in terminal phase, which is pretty much the same as yakhont.
But that is of the air launched version,Werent we talking about ship launched version??

Arey bhai Pakistan does not manufacture AC compressors, what are you talking about these missiles and its parts!!!!
Compressors are imported into Pakistan, there is no factory.
Talking about Missiles Lol

Take a break guys. Enjoy some puzzies.

article-0-1D06B2B200000578-357_634x565.jpg
article-2602528-1D06B2BE00000578-86_634x470.jpg
article-2602528-1D06B2F200000578-824_634x475.jpg
article-2602528-1D06B2E200000578-130_634x469.jpg
article-2602528-1D079B8C00000578-836_624x441.jpg
article-2602528-1D06B2E700000578-495_634x470.jpg

He wont understand .. coz he does not want toooooooooo... just ignore his rants bro..

Cant you see that we were having a nice discussion there?Please avoid getting in middle of it if you cant contribute positively.

Brahmos is a downgraded yakhont sold to india under MTCR... the only thing india it has is probably the software... nothing else..

Same old BS,everytime.Apart from Ramjet technology ...its Indian.

kf1h3yz.jpg

Cant you see that we were having a nice discussion there?Please avoid getting in middle of it if you cant contribute positively.

Same old BS,everytime.Apart from Ramjet technology ...its Indian.

kf1h3yz.jpg
Thats the problem with many ppl here.
They know zilch of what they are talking about,brahmos is indian sans ramjet tech.

Lmao.. yes we copied tomahawk missiles... and even have the naval version under development... :lol:

View attachment 24213

With increased range and other advance/upgrades....Source DESTO .

Yup google the average IQ level wrt countries... :rofl:
Quite surprising, when pakistan claims the specs of babur far surpassing this missile....Why would pakistan buy a cruise missile when it claims to have indegeniously developed, produced, tested and deployed a unit far more superior?

This is a 'Coastal defense, Sea denial' weapon. With a range of 280km now we can sink or destroy beyond repair any Indian ship that poses a threat to Pakistan starting from the Gujrat harbor.

This system along with PNS Azmat class FAC, F-22P, Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates, Augosta-70 & 90B class AIP subs, P-3C Orion HAWKEYE Maritime attack aircrafts, JF-17 Thunder Block-II with C-802A, CM-400AKG, all integrated to AN/TPS 77 AESA radars, ZDK-03 AESA AEW&C aircraft and Hawker-800 ELINT assets provide a potent and focused 'Muli layered' sea denial capability Indian Navy can only dream to penetrate.
Why not babur?

Quite surprising, when pakistan claims the specs of babur far surpassing this missile....Why would pakistan buy a cruise missile when it claims to have indegeniously developed, produced, tested and deployed a unit far more superior?

Why not babur?

Guidance/ targeting system. Budget.

in the future we may see that though.

We have ALL of the assets i mentioned above. We have AN/TPS-77 AESA Radars, SAAB EriEye AESA AEW&C aircrafts, point ans area defense systems, AHEAD AAA and Babur GLCMs. When Brahmos is fired we won't 'run' we will 'hit back'. We have the 'operational' capability to destroy/Damage almost 90% of Northern India's power grid, dams, oil and gas installations, military dumps and other strategic targets which will cripple Indian economy.
Yes, And Indian defence establishment will be sleeping when this "90%" will be done... right?

I am pretty sure india has some capabilities too... what percentage It is can the 2 largest standing military , with the 4th largest Airforce, and Blue water Navy can do, I will leave that to you imagination.

Guidance/ targeting system. Budget.
in the future we may see that though.

Domestically produced CM is more expensive than a imported one, interesting!

your probability does sound like surety....Brahmos is an example of JV just like JF17 is.... What is so difficult in comprehending that...

Back
Top Bottom