What's new

PAKISTAN NAVY AND ARMY BASES SPY VIEW

Guys, i have this image in my collection album, the beauty of this shot is that you can see a submarine sailing out causing turbulence in the water. :D

Google earth can detect pak submarine !!! Looks like super stealth :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great news for India.

masroor-ariforce-base-storage-bunkers-are-fake.jpg

Al&

Hahaha xMustiiej70 bro, you crack me up... Awesome spanking throughout the thread... Keep it up!

Google earth can detect pak submarine !!! Looks like super stealth :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great news for India.

Google earth can detect Pakistani submarines, is that what the Indians are counting on. Google earth can be hacked too, what the Indians going to do then?

Google earth can detect Pakistani submarines, is that what the Indians are counting on. Google earth can be hacked too, what the Indians going to do then?

Google earth can detect elephants !!!
Looks like super stealth indians :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great news for Pakistan.

ISRO has been working on its own reconnaissance satellites for years now. The guy is posting what he has access to. Do you even fricking know what they have up in the sky? Fricking google RISAT-2, twat ! Even Resourcesat-I can be used as a spy satellite although I haven't read about its ability to counter visual aberrations resulting from cloud formations. Cartosat I, II, IIA and III are already up and while India claims that they are only for cartography, I don't think a 2.5m resolution camera is only for mapping Indian territory, but of course none of them are dedicated and built specifically for reconnaissance. RISAT-2 is up in the sky and scanning through our territory while we kept shrinking SUPARCO's budget and ended up having only one dysfunctional borrowed communication satellite in the air.

At least, ******* know what you're dealing with and stop your jingoistic BS.

Last edited:
Guys, i have this image in my collection album, the beauty of this shot is that you can see a submarine sailing out causing turbulence in the water. :D

if am not mistaken, thats the wake of a fast small boat. If thats the size of your subs, then You must be having mini-subs.

Google earth can detect elephants !!!
Looks like super stealth indians :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great news for Pakistan.

by the way , i think that the title of this thread is a bit misleading well , the reason being that spy pics remain confidential , otherwise
they are just ordinary pics
and secondly why dont u use ur own countries flag

are you on drugs?
like seriously..
LOOK AT THE TITLE...
IT SAYS SPY VIEW...
CLEVER 100% INDIGENOUS INDIANS SPIED ON KARACHI NAVAL BASE..
HOOLY *****...
WHAT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT

leave him bro. these things make them happy so let them smile.

hm..
indians really want to know pakistan for 100%.
how about.. 1billion indians go to pakistan for **** sake.

Back
Top Bottom