What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

Unser wissen nach, sind nur zwei Flugzeuge gekauft und in Deutschland umgerüstet worden, eine dritte und weitere Maschine zu kaufen sind nur Überlegungen aber noch nicht Planung. Beste Grüße !

As far as we know, only two aircraft have been bought and converted in Germany, a third and further machine are only considerations but not yet planned. Best regards !

Unserem Wissen nach, sind nur zwei Flugzeuge gekauft und in Deutschland umgerüstet worden, eine dritte und weitere Maschine zu kaufen sind nur Überlegungen aber noch nicht Planung. Beste Grüße ! Warum fragen Sie ?

Because there are a lot of rumours about this particular aircraft, but no confirmation about this aircraft. Nobody seems to know where it went, and Pakistan is mentioned. Not as Sea Eagle, but as passenger aircraft for the Navy
(I could also answer in German, but at this forum almost nobody will understand)

upload_2019-11-22_11-44-18.png

If i remember it correctly, 2 Orions were written off in the PNS Mehran Raid. Then count of Maritime Patrol A/C is back up to 9 with the addition of 2 ATR's to the Orion Fleet.

If i remember it correctly, 2 Orions were written off in the PNS Mehran Raid. Then count of Maritime Patrol A/C is back up to 9 with the addition of 2 ATR's to the Orion Fleet.
Different roles though. The P3C is a long range MPA / ASW type whilst the ATR is more of a coastal waters MPA.

I finally found out what happened to the ATR72 that I was looking for. It is flying for the Pakistan Navy, with serial 76.
So the Navy has 4 ATR72 in its inventory, 2 Sea Eagle, and 2 in a normal passenger/cargo configuration
You should tag some senior members if you want to know something.

Back
Top Bottom