What's new

Pakistan National Anthem - In Sign Language

Nothing. Bus false flagger bharati mujh sai bardasht nahi hotai. Kia kar saktai hain.
Well...I dont think he is false flagger ....Sure he has a different point of veiw in almost 90% of the things here but in this case he actually does have a point here...esp in terms of Grammar and the very fact that my parents also took Persian as a subject during their youth and told us of its heavy influence but they always called classical Urdu as Urdu not Farsi

Well...I dont think he is false flagger ....Sure he has a different point of veiw in almost 90% of the things here but in this case he actually does have a point here...esp in terms of Grammar and the very fact that my parents also took Persian as a subject during their youth and told us of its heavy influence but they always called classical Urdu as Urdu not Farsi

He IS a flase flagger. Not even 1% doubt about it. Difference of point of view is one thing. But when someone abuses your country then it isn't hard to understand that this is another Pakistan obsessed internet bharati troll hiding behind Pakistani flags.

And calling something classical Urdu doesn't change origins of that thing. If something has been taken from Persian then it would remain Persian. Classical or not. Yeah grammar can be changed but the words have been taken from Persian, Turkish etc.

And calling something classical Urdu doesn't change origins of that thing. If something has been taken from Persian then it would remain Persian. Classical or not. Yeah grammar can be changed but the words have been taken from Persian, Turkish etc.
URDU the language itself is a derivative of Sanskrit, Persian and Arabic....

Classical Urdu was more like Persian like how Literature English was more like German but we dont call literature English German now do we? Nor do we boast of the German ancestry and influence of English!

The same way we dont acknowledge the many French words seeping into English and us using them without a second thought of its origin ...likewise for this case!

Well I don't want to take sides but I do believe that the Tarana is almost all Classical Urdu. At least according to my understanding. People seem to forget or unaware that early Urdu was heavily influenced by farsi, hence you see a lot of similarities. Even I can understand a lot of Farsi, the only problem for me is when they actually speak in their accents. :(
Honestly speaking according to my limited kichri understanding it is Persian :rofl:

But my parents insist it is classical Urdu :ashamed:

That's why I said the anthem is both Persian and Urdu, not because of words only, but because the two languages had too much in common in past centuries (and identical in many cases). It has changed now though.
Did you know that Divan of Persian Mughal Kings who ruled India before the British takeover exclusively used Farsi as their court language? It was actually British who advocated for Urdu as the national language of British Raj which later spitted into Hindi due to difference of opinion among Hindus who used Sanskrit loanwords while Muslims relied on Perso-Arabic as before. Little did they know how much this language controversy would be use to cause split of a common nation only a few decades later.

Did you know that Divan of Persian Mughal Kings who ruled India before the Maratha takeover exclusively used Farsi as their court language? It was actually British who advocated for Urdu as the national language which later spitted into Hindi due to difference of opinion among Hindus who used Sanskrit loanwords while Muslims relied on Perso-Arabic. Little did they know how much this language controversy would cause split of a common nation only a few decades later.
Corrected there.

Personally they also spoke a lot of Turkiye.

URDU the language itself is a derivative of Sanskrit, Persian and Arabic....

Classical Urdu was more like Persian like how Literature English was more like German but we dont call literature English German now do we? Nor do we boast of the German ancestry and influence of English!

The same way we dont acknowledge the many French words seeping into English and us using them without a second thought of its origin ...likewise for this case!

Honestly speaking according to my limited kichri understanding it is Persian :rofl:

I think it is better to agree to disagree. :)

But when someone abuses your country then it isn't hard to understand that this is another Pakistan obsessed internet bharati troll hiding behind Pakistani flags.
Yo man, in that sense we have some mods who also take sides and high five American in discussions.....Are they bharti too?

We also have some TT who do the same, Are they Bharti too?

We have a resident self proclaimed superman of America a.k.a vcheng, is he bharti too?

There are plenty of people with difference of opinion....

Well I don't want to take sides but I do believe that the Tarana is almost all Classical Urdu. At least according to my understanding. People seem to forget or unaware that early Urdu was heavily influenced by farsi, hence you see a lot of similarities. Even I can understand a lot of Farsi, the only problem for me is when they actually speak in their accents. :(
Thanks for validating what I have been hammering all along to these gullible people around here. :D

@Norwegian Welcome bro, How have you been? :enjoy:
On vacation. :D

Did you know that Divan of Persian Mughal Kings who ruled India before the British takeover exclusively used Farsi as their court language? It was actually British who advocated for Urdu as the national language of British Raj which later spitted into Hindi due to difference of opinion among Hindus who used Sanskrit loanwords while Muslims relied on Perso-Arabic as before. Little did they know how much this language controversy would be use to cause split of a common nation only a few decades later.

Of course, it was the court language of the empire and commonly used.

Wherever the British set their foot, they brought nothing but misery, death and destruction.

There is nothing to agree on as you have ZERO understanding of classical Urdu. All those who know classical Urdu like @Pakistani Exile and @Akheilos parents agreed with me that Qaumi Tarana was in fact written in Urdu language with loanwords of Farsi!!! :D
Acha baba aaj independence day ki kushi mein let it go you two!

Of course, it was the court language of the empire and commonly used.
No, it wasn't widely used among the populace. Only the more educated class among the Muslims could even understand it. While the Hindus actually deemed it language of the invaders...

Back
Top Bottom