What's new

Pakistan National Anthem - In Sign Language

Everything else is kosher, good luck. :pop:
Now you are speaking Yiddish or Hebrew, you Qadiani, Yehudi agent :D :D :D

Phir b yaar itni bari galti ....watan say ghaddari (what the hell is the Urdu word for that :unsure: )
I told you I only agreed with the begging part. Since there is no way to selectively agree or disagree a part in posts, what can I do now?

Phir b yaar itni bari galti ....watan say ghaddari (what the hell is the Urdu word for that :unsure: )

So someone saying and supporting a beggar shameful country and "fu**ed in the ***" for Pakistan is still a Pakistani. Excellent.

I told you I only agreed with the begging part. Since there is no way to selectively agree or disagree a part in posts, what can I do now?
not thank something that big of a BS but re-write what the man said or quote out and say ok to the part you agree :enjoy:

So someone saying and supporting "fu**ed in the ***" for Pakistan is still a Pakistani. Excellent.
Oay Janaab...Hang on there...He served his ban now lets sort it a little civil like shall we warna jutti mujhay bhi utar nay atti hai :angel:

Chittrol da apna maza onda ai....tennu b paray gain usno b

So someone saying and supporting "fu**ed in the ***" for Pakistan is still a Pakistani. Excellent.
Dude, he may have edited that post later. When I upvoted him, I did it on what he wrote regarding the begging to the IMF and World Bank. If someone chooses to change the post after vote, is it my fault as well?

not thank something that big of a BS but re-write what the man said or quote out and say ok to the part you agree :enjoy:
I genuinely believe he edited his post and posted the rest of BS later on. I rarely rate such rubbish posts.

Oay Janaab...Hang on there...He served his ban now lets sort it a little civil like shall we warna jutti mujhay bhi utar nay atti hai :angel:

Chittrol da apna maza onda ai....tennu b paray gain usno b

Yeah keep giving Pakistani nationality certificate to Bharati false flags. Very nice.

I stopped rating indian posts in political threads based on this changing and adding habit....
Ok, well I wasn't aware of that. So I get one month detention for it. Now ask @Areesh to cool down his bharti accusations which have no basis in reality. کوئی شرم ہوتی ہے، کوئی حیا ہوتی ہے :)

Yeah keep giving Pakistani nationality certificate to Bharati false flags. Very nice.
I really wanted to post my Pakistani passport here but then I found out that ISI agents lurk this forum 24/7, so I refrained from doing so :D :D :D

Uff khudaya....

Honestly speaking only reason I am supporting him right now is coz during our meet in London we actually discussed if he was a false flagger or not and I was all for he is....But the others all picked a few of his posts and declared him Pakistani....Thank this post so I can delete it before I get in trouble!

Acha ab tanay matt do :angry:

Whatever!!! This bharati would either have to change his flags to where he belongs to. Or else. He would be banned very soon. I can tell you that. :)

Whatever!!! This bharati would either have to change his flags to where he belongs to. Or else. He would be banned very soon. I can tell you that. :)
thank kernay ko kaha tha not quote me....Fine get me in trouble too :cray:

Honestly speaking only reason I am supporting him right now is coz during our meet in London we actually discussed if he was a false flagger or not and I was all for he is....But the others all picked a few of his posts and declared him Pakistani....Thank this post so I can delete it before I get in trouble!
You see bharatis can rarely write Urdu. Most of them still write Hindi/Urdu in Devanagari script. While I am very well-versed in Urdu, thanks to Allah almighty. It may have prompted others to declare me a devout supporter of PTI and thus Pakistan :) :) :)

You see bharatis can rarely write Urdu. Most of them still write Hindi/Urdu in Devanagari script. While I am very well-versed in Urdu, thanks to Allah almighty. It may have prompted others to declare me a devout supporter of PTI and thus Pakistan :) :) :)
ok ok... @Areesh another chance uska haq banta hai....Allah us pay reham kerta hai jo uskay bandoun par reham kerta hai now please be nice :)

@Akheilos I am thinking PDF should establish a fool proof system for finding false flaggers and stop random users declaring others false flaggers just because they don't like their comments.
And regarding the meeting, I wanted to come but had to postpone my visit to September this year. :(

@Akheilos I am thinking PDF should establish a fool proof system for finding false flaggers and stop random users declaring others false flaggers just because they don't like their comments.
well you would be surprised how many idiots come on the forum!

BTW, @Jango I see you down there please clean the thread....We are way off topic!

Back
Top Bottom