What's new

Pakistan National Anthem - In Sign Language

Yo man, in that sense we have some mods who also take sides and high five American in discussions.....Are they bharti too?

We also have some TT who do the same, Are they Bharti too?

We have a resident self proclaimed superman of America a.k.a vcheng, is he bharti too?

There are plenty of people with difference of opinion....

I think abusing a country is not part of difference of opinion.

Those mods don't abuse Pakistan. Vcheng is an American of Pakistani origin. Everyone knows that. I don't remember Vcheng abusing Pakistan nor any other member from Pakistan has done anything like that.

Difference of opinion does not include abusing a country. Period.

There is nothing to agree on as you have ZERO understanding of classical Urdu. All those who know classical Urdu like @Pakistani Exile and @Akheilos parents agreed with me that Qaumi Tarana was in fact written in Urdu language with loanwords of Farsi!!! :D

And I have been supported by a Persian himself. Don't need a bharati hiding behind Pakistani flags to teach me about my national anthem. Go and celebrate. Your independence day has started.

Wherever the British set their foot, they brought nothing but misery, death and destruction.
They also helped destroying 2500 years old Iranian Monarchy and paved the way for Mullahs installment. Lets not forget that good part. :enjoy:

I think abusing a country is not part of difference of opinion.
true...Dont get me wrong I still think he is mad esp when debate comes to religion....
Those mods don't abuse Pakistan. Vcheng is an American of Pakistani origin. Everyone knows that. I don't remember Vcheng abusing Pakistan nor any other member from Pakistan has done anything like that.
You sure?

Difference of opinion does not include abusing a country. Period.
And right now he is establishing OUR PRIDE the national anthem is ours while you are throwing it to our neighbours....Some would see that as an abuse of our pride, no?

And I have been supported by a Persian himself. Don't need a bharati hiding behind Pakistani flags to teach me about my national anthem. Go and celebrate. Your independence day has started.
And I can understand that your Persian friend is well-versed in Urdu literature, yet alone Classical Urdu? :D

Seriously the only word that is alien to me from the anthem is Kishwar...
کشور کا مطلب ہے ملک۔
Kishwar means country. :)

Seriously the only word that is alien to me from the anthem is Kishwar...
Honestly speaking ....I dont even know the full anthem .....Never understood it so it never stuck to me plus I never studied in Pakistan so never needed to memorize it....I have heard it a few times but since the language is not native to me I end up singing wrong words coz I hear them differently ...And out of respect I dont sing em at all :ashamed:

And right now he is establishing OUR PRIDE the national anthem is ours while you are throwing it to our neighbours....Some would see that as an abuse of our pride, no?
I told you. Our super Pakistani patriot has recently joined Iranian IRGC just like how I joined RAW when I sided with the Indians on that one month old Huriyyat thread :D :D :D

true...Dont get me wrong I still think he is mad esp when debate comes to religion....

Don't have any issue if he is an idiot on certain topics. Many Pakistanis do that. But he is a bharati. When someone abuses your country, supports Bharatis who are abusing your country and attacks your country in all possible ways then it is pretty simple to understand that the scum is a bharati hiding behind Pakistani flags.

You sure?

100%

Faceplam. And when exactly I throw my national anthem to my neighbors. I just said nearly all the words used in our national anthem have Persian origin. I never said it is Iranian national anthem.

At least try to comprehend what I am saying before debating with me.

Bro can you mod slap both ( @Areesh and @Norwegian ) them to reality? :unsure:

And stop tagging me with this false flagger. I don't want to be rude and all that. But don't ever tag me again with this bharati clown.

And I can understand that your Persian friend is well-versed in Urdu literature, yet alone Classical Urdu? :D

کشور کا مطلب ہے ملک۔
Kishwar means country. :)

That is the only word I have never come across, was this ever actually used in any literary work?

Last edited:
Just telling his thinking. جیسے کو تیسا :)
No my shock was on this bit:

I sided with the Indians
:o:

dramatic-squirrel-o.gif

I just said nearly all the words used in our national anthem have Persian origin. I never said it is Iranian national anthem.

At least try to comprehend what I am saying before debating with me.
I know and that was me summarizing it :undecided:

And stop tagging me with this false flagger. I don't want to be rude and all that. But don't ever tag me again with this bharati clown.
ok got it! Now go celebrate Independence day!

:o:

Bro can you mod slap both ( @Areesh and @Norwegian ) them to reality? :unsure:

Yes I can give them infractions, but since this section is not my responsibility, It would be violation of my authorities. :D

@Areesh @Norwegian

I genuinely ask you to stop. It was not supposed to go this way. It's not comfortable to feel responsible for this fight. :P please guys.

Honestly speaking ....I dont even know the full anthem .....Never understood it so it never stuck to me plus I never studied in Pakistan so never needed to memorize it....I have heard it a few times but since the language is not native to me I end up singing wrong words coz I hear them differently ...And out of respect I dont sing em at all :ashamed:

When I am trying to memorize something I tend to put it on my phone or leave it on utube with headphones plugged in while I am working. Might work for you, don't know your learning style.

As for not knowing the full anthem, I am seriously disappoint :nono:

Back
Top Bottom