What's new

Pakistan National Anthem - In Sign Language

Exactly. Literary Urdu is more or less inclined towards Persian. The best authoritative works of Iqbal, ideological founder of Pakistan were written in Persian, not Urdu. Its such a national shame for Pakistan that the kind of Islamic Revolution Iqbal saw for his country actually happened in Iran post 1979. In Iran, the revolutionaries still hold Iqbal in high esteem. He is well known there as Iqbal Lahori:

so now your type want a revolution like Iran Islamic revolution in Pakistan? I don't know why European country let you stay you are danger to society..

Its not Persian, its Urdu. Its not my fault if you are so less educated in classical Urdu.

Easy buddy, nothing to be angry about. :D It's Persian and Urdu, since they had too much in common in past decades hence the similarity. Since the national anthem of Pakistan was written in literary Urdu, and especially in past decades when Persian still had much more presence among older generations of India and Pakistan, so that's what we see as a result.

so now your type want a revolution like Iran Islamic revolution in Pakistan? I don't know why European country let you stay you are danger to society..
Iqbal always wanted an Islamic Revolution for Indian Muslims. Read his poetry and other works in Persian. During Iranian Revolution, the people in the streets recited from his Kalam loud. It was a major impetus for the revolution.

Easy buddy, nothing to be angry about. :D It's Persian (and Urdu, since they had too much in common in past decades) has a lot in common with Persian, hence the similarity. Since the national anthem of Pakistan was written in literary Urdu, and especially in past decades when Persian still had much more presence among older generations of India and Pakistan, so that's what we see as a result.
Actually, I am a very old member of the oldest Urdu forum in existence. We had a long debate about this issue and the teachers there came to the conclusion that in fact it was written in Urdu. If it was literary Persian (a foreign language), it could not even get the approval from the parliament.

Iqbal always wanted an Islamic Revolution for Indian Muslims. Read his poetry and other works in Persian. During Iranian Revolution, the people in the streets recited from his Kalam loud. It was a major impetus for the revolution.

Actually, I am a very old member of the oldest Urdu forum in existence. We had a long debate about this issue and the teachers there came to the conclusion that in fact it was written in Urdu. If it was literary Persian (a foreign language), it could not even get the approval from the parliament.
Lol so you are back after a long time seems like the mods were too angry on you when you were advocating Indians.
Also you were called an Indian himself.
How are you my Indian friend?:D
All okay??:D

Its not Persian, its Urdu. Its not my fault if you are so less educated in classical Urdu.

It is Persian. Calling it literary Urdu doesn't change the origin of the words that are Persian.

And you don't even know your origin and her you are teaching us about our anthem. Despite being a bharati you put Pakistan's flags only to troll to this forum. So low life scum please change flags to show your real origin and then comment about our anthem its origins.

so because some guy want Islamic revolution Pakistanis want to turn into a extremist republic? great logic good luck with your plans no wonder Pakistan is in such mess

so because some guy want Islamic revolution Pakistanis want to turn into a extremist republic? great logic good luck with your plans no wonder Pakistan is in such mess

So someone with a username of Hindu Rashtra while being a citizen of a supposed secular South Asian state is teaching us about Islamic revolution and extremist republic. Nice joke bharati. Nice joke.

So someone with a username of Hindu Rashtra while being a citizen of a supposed secular South Asian state is teaching us about Islamic revolution and extremist republic. Nice joke bharati. Nice joke.

what is wrong with Hindu Rashtra? its like saying germany cannot be german country.. Hinduism is not extremist religion, it is our identity as a nation.. different from your violent barbaric activities

If you guys understand your anthem in full, then you should understand Persian as well.

I do understand your anthem in full, but I don't understand Urdu in some cases, something doesn't seem right. :D

NO surprise this shows the roots of our language & culture .... which are unique as they embrace Persian, Turkish & Arabic words & some of their cultural traits with the our local languages & culture in such a way that none of these look alien to us ....

You may find it interesting that other then URDU Punjabi language also have so many words of Persian origin ....

Last edited:
It is Persian. Calling it literary Urdu doesn't change the origin of the words that are Persian.
Ask @Serpentine or any other Iranian if he can call the following verse of Quami Tarana "Persian":
پاک سرزمین کا نظام

Having Persian loanwords do not make it Persian when its entire structure is classical Urdu.

Back
Top Bottom