What's new

Pakistan National Anthem - In Sign Language

Yes I can give them infractions, but since this section is not my responsibility, It would be violation if my rights. :D
No we need a mod slapping emoticon which only mods and TT can use like the negative rating only different esp when 2 of the same countrymen are acting silly :p:

what say you @WebMaster @Horus :azn:

See me and my brilliant suggestions which you people dont take :cray:

Koi hai jo dekhay samjhay (line from some surah)

Yes I can give them infractions, but since this section is not my responsibility, It would be violation of my authorities. :D

@Areesh @Norwegian

I genuinely ask you to stop. It was not supposed to go this way. It's not comfortable to feel responsible for this fight. :P please guys.

Same for you bro. Please don't tag me with this bharati clown. Thank You.

When I am trying to memorize something I tend to put it on my phone or leave it on utube with headphones plugged in while I am working. Might work for you, don't know your learning style.

As for not knowing the full anthem, I am seriously disappoint :nono:
I know :ashamed: I tried it came out wrong and horrified a few people....I just gave us :cray:

. Little did they know how much this language controversy would be use to cause split of a common nation only a few decades later.
The nation split for far worse reasons than language ....Was more to do with bloodshed and can we not derail?

@Areesh @Norwegian

I respect you both immensely, and although I do understand the exuberance that is entailed from engaging in futile debates, just try not to get too personal. Everything else is kosher, good luck. :pop:

I don't even want to talk to this bharati rat. It is he who is just trying to be smart as$ trying to teach me about my language and national anthem after returning from a ban.

Anyways thanks for your advice.

tumblr_mcuhgctush1r2tbuso1_500.jpg

Well...I dont think he is false flagger ....Sure he has a different point of veiw in almost 90% of the things here but in this case he actually does have a point here...esp in terms of Grammar and the very fact that my parents also took Persian as a subject during their youth and told us of its heavy influence but they always called classical Urdu as Urdu not Farsi
Heavy influence? You gotta be joking! My mom went to Army's school in Rawalpindi back in the 60's and late 70's and she told me that learning Persian was obligatory back then. When I asked why, she said because one could not understand a single classical Urdu work without deep knowledge of Farsi! :D :D :D
I guess since Farsi gradually got out of our national curriculum, so did the knowledge of classical Urdu. Its sad but true. Ask your parents if they learned Farsi in their youth :D :D :D

And calling something classical Urdu doesn't change origins of that thing. If something has been taken from Persian then it would remain Persian. Classical or not. Yeah grammar can be changed but the words have been taken from Persian, Turkish etc.
Are you acting as usual today? English language derives its words from almost all the European languages. Yet, it doesn't make it that language. The language remains still English! :D :D :D

But my parents insist it is classical Urdu :ashamed:
That's because they are right! :D :D :D

Corrected there.
Maratha never ruled Indian Capital Delhi. Sorry, your bad! :D :D :D

No my shock was on this bit:
When even my enemy is saying something right, I will side with him. That's the rule I follow 24/7! :D :D :D

The nation split for far worse reasons than language ....Was more to do with bloodshed and can we not derail?
Dude, we lost East Pakistan because of the same bloody language controversy! :( :( :(

true...Dont get me wrong I still think he is mad esp when debate comes to religion....

And since you are still confused about this bharati false flagger. Do check this thread. This bharati did a really good work to hide his real identity. But this is where his cover was blown.

Check this post.

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports! | Page 5

And this one.

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports! | Page 13

Bharati finally lost his cool and exposed his nationality.

I don't even want to talk to this bharati rat. It is he who is just trying to be smart as$ trying to teach me about my language and national anthem after returning from a ban.
Smart asss? So you finally admit I am smarter than you? THANKS! :D :D :D

And since you are still confused about this bharati false flagger. Do check this thread. This bharati did a really good work to hide his real identity. But this is where his cover was blown.
Oh, so I agreed with a fact in that post that Pakistan year after year begged to IMF, World Bank for aid to run its annual budget turns me into a Bharti? Agreeing with truth means I am an Indian? LOL! :D :D :D

And calling something classical Urdu doesn't change origins of that thing. If something has been taken from Persian then it would remain Persian. Classical or not. Yeah grammar can be changed but the words have been taken from Persian, Turkish etc.

actually you & Norwegian both are right & both are actually presenting two different POV classical debate of URDU literature which lead to the question of URDU-HINDI controversy .... without going into the detail of this would like to give you people two examples of Mirza Ghalib Ghazal of earlier stage

12-jpg.236678

2-jpg.236680

(As the above khat is difficult to read therefore posting below easily readable khat )

جنون گرم انتظار و نالہ بیتابی کمند آیا
سویدا تا ب لب زنجیریِ دودِ سپند آیا

تغافل بد گمانی بلکہ میری سخت جانی سے
نگاۂ بے حجابِ ناز کو بیمِ گزند آیا

عدم ہے خیر خواہ ِ جلوہ کو زندانِ بیتابی
خرامِ ناز برقِ خرمنِ سعیِ سپند آیا

فضاۓ خندۂ گل تنگ و ذوقِ عیش بے پروا
فراغت گاۂ آغوشِ وداعِ دل پسند آیا

جراحت تحفہ الماس ارمغاں داغِ جگر حدیہ
مبارک باد اسد غم خوارِ جانِ دردمند آیا

بہ فیضِ بیدلی نومیدیِ جاوید آساں ہے
کشایش کو ہمارا عقدۂ مشکل پسند آیا

بہ استقبال تمثال از مۂ آخر فشاں شوخی
تماشا کشورِ آئینہ میں آئینہ بند آیا

شمارِ سبحہ مرغوبِ بتِ مشکل پسند آیا
تماشاۓ ب یک کف بردنِ صد دل پسند آیا

سوادِ چشمِ بسمل انتخابِ نقطہ آرائی؛
ارامِ نازِ بے پروائیِ قاتل پسند آیا

ہوئی جس کو بہارِ فرصتِ ہستی سے آگاہی
برنگِ لاہہ جامِ بادہ پر محمل پسند آیا

Both are 'URDU GHAZALS' but with heavy influence of Persian language .... so in short words are Persian but used in URDU literature as URDU WORD without discounting there PERSIAN ORIGIN ....

Oh, so I agreed with a fact in that post that Pakistan year after year begged to IMF, World Bank for aid to run its annual budget turns me into a Bharti? Agreeing with truth means I am an Indian? LOL! :D :D :D
You agreed with that bit but what the guy had posted was beyond that ....even the mods had to delete it!

Both are 'URDU GHAZALS' but with heavy influence of Persian language .... so in short words are Persian but used in URDU literature as URDU WORD without discounting there PERSIAN ORIGIN ....
Many thanks for clarifying this controversy with historical accuracy. Good job! As we all know, all classical languages, be it English, German, Norwegian are WAY different than today's modern versions.

You agreed with that bit but what the guy had posted was beyond that ....even the mods had to delete it!
I only agreed with the begging part, not anything else. The rest was just rubbish and should have been deleted of course.

actually you & Norwegian both are right & both are actually presenting two different POV classical debate of URDU literature which lead to the question of URDU-HINDI controversy .... without going into the detail of this would like to give you people two examples of Mirza Ghalib Ghazal of earlier stage

12-jpg.236678

2-jpg.236680

(As the above khat is difficult to read therefore posting below easily readable khat )

جنون گرم انتظار و نالہ بیتابی کمند آیا
سویدا تا ب لب زنجیریِ دودِ سپند آیا

تغافل بد گمانی بلکہ میری سخت جانی سے
نگاۂ بے حجابِ ناز کو بیمِ گزند آیا

عدم ہے خیر خواہ ِ جلوہ کو زندانِ بیتابی
خرامِ ناز برقِ خرمنِ سعیِ سپند آیا

فضاۓ خندۂ گل تنگ و ذوقِ عیش بے پروا
فراغت گاۂ آغوشِ وداعِ دل پسند آیا

جراحت تحفہ الماس ارمغاں داغِ جگر حدیہ
مبارک باد اسد غم خوارِ جانِ دردمند آیا

بہ فیضِ بیدلی نومیدیِ جاوید آساں ہے
کشایش کو ہمارا عقدۂ مشکل پسند آیا

بہ استقبال تمثال از مۂ آخر فشاں شوخی
تماشا کشورِ آئینہ میں آئینہ بند آیا

شمارِ سبحہ مرغوبِ بتِ مشکل پسند آیا
تماشاۓ ب یک کف بردنِ صد دل پسند آیا

سوادِ چشمِ بسمل انتخابِ نقطہ آرائی؛
ارامِ نازِ بے پروائیِ قاتل پسند آیا

ہوئی جس کو بہارِ فرصتِ ہستی سے آگاہی
برنگِ لاہہ جامِ بادہ پر محمل پسند آیا

1359144771_standing-ovation-0907-lg1.jpg

standingovation.jpg

I only agreed with the begging part, not anything else. The rest was just rubbish and should have been deleted of course.
Phir b yaar itni bari galti ....watan say ghaddari (what the hell is the Urdu word for that :unsure: )

Back
Top Bottom