What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

really, why?
Hardly anything and even the JF-17 showed was for ADA Mission. In my opinion he should do a show where JF-17 is on display with all the weapons on display and explains them. Also I think this time he should do a Show on Air Defense also

Hardly anything and even the JF-17 showed was for ADA Mission. In my opinion he should do a show where JF-17 is on display with all the weapons on display and explains them. Also I think this time he should do a Show on Air Defense also
You are a member of a defence forum who posts news articles and personal analysis on a defence forum every day. You have a thorough knowledge of JF-17.

The targeted audience is general public who just know that JF-17 is "pride of nation". The parts he has explained is enough for public to digest.

You know this better than me but let me reiterate, the Air base as well as the air time of show has constraints which is why all weapons were not displayed and explained. As for Air defence show, shoot an email to Duniya news to do it next.

You are a member of a defence forum who posts news articles and personal analysis on a defence forum every day. You have a thorough knowledge of JF-17.

The targeted audience is general public who just know that JF-17 is "pride of nation". The parts he has explained is enough for public to digest.

You know this better than me but let me reiterate, the Air base as well as the air time of show has constraints which is why all weapons were not displayed and explained. As for Air defence show, shoot an email to Duniya news to do it next.
:cheers::cheers:

along with and some misinformation, Jets don't run on "Petrol". You cant attach fuel tanks to "all" pods
Honestly? You picked 2 out of 50 things he explained. I am guessing this program is reviewed by ISPR or related defence body before being aired. If they let it go, maybe you can be kind enough to do so also.

Back
Top Bottom