What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Can you explain the significance of the video?

This scenes in the Video which you can see are very rare for the common public because:

In the Video you can see Pakistani posts in front of Indian positions in the Kargil sector, the maximum distance between both frontlines is 90m-150m (LOC). This hardened shelters, trenches, and bunkers show the last stand of the Pakistani advance in the Kargil Sector in 1999, before the Kargil war there was no sign of Pakistani Forces near the Indian frontline, and now the Pakistani mountain Brigades sit in front of the Indians, while even managed over the years to build a hardened infrastructure with a Helipad, something which nobody could think in 1999, fact is we managed to capture Indian ground, hold it and build on it little bases for any future conflict. And when you analyze the terrain and weather in that Video, it shows you how difficult any movement in this terrain is, now imagine how hard it was to build that infrastructure, of bunkers, trenches, firing forts, helipad, depots.....

This scenes in the Video which you can see are very rare for the common public because:

In the Video you can see Pakistani posts in front of Indian positions in the Kargil sector, the maximum distance between both frontlines is 90m-150m (LOC). This hardened shelters, trenches, and bunkers show the last stand of the Pakistani advance in the Kargil Sector in 1999, before the Kargil war there was no sign of Pakistani Forces near the Indian frontline, and now the Pakistani mountain Brigades sit in front of the Indians, while even managed over the years to build a hardened infrastructure with a Helipad, something which nobody could think in 1999, fact is we managed to capture Indian ground, hold it and build on it little bases for any future conflict. And when you analyze the terrain and weather in that Video, it shows you how difficult any movement in this terrain is, now imagine how hard it was to build that infrastructure, of bunkers, trenches, firing forts, helipad, depots.....

Thanks for the very well detailed. It’s obvious Pakistan made serious inroads in Kargil sector. Good to see Indians accept reality rather than their Bollywood scripted delusions

Thanks for the very well detailed. It’s obvious Pakistan made serious inroads in Kargil sector. Good to see Indians accept reality rather than their Bollywood scripted delusions

@Signalian

You believe it or not, I have even seen Videos where Indian Soldiers burry or shaheed and pray in Islamic way for them give them the last honor ! I think it was the body of Havaldar Lalik Jan Shaheed in that Video ! I dont know if I should search and post it ! I think a picture should be enough !

last pray shaheeds.PNG

Check that Video, you will see very fine Pakistani Artillery fire, even rocket launchers, it was very difficult to find that material!

Kargil rocket launcher.PNG

That's true. Pakistani defenses in GB region were poor along LOC. Even after Siachen war our defenses weren't that good mostly because those areas didn't see fighting like we saw in AJK areas along LOC.

This video clearly shows that not only Pakistani defenses have improved but in some cases they have increased and might have encroached a little bit on the other side.

Good development. Having such good defenses is necessary in case of any future hostilities.

fact is we managed to capture Indian ground, hold it and build on it little bases for any future conflict. And when you analyze the terrain and weather in that Video, it shows you how difficult any movement in this terrain is, now imagine how hard it was to build that infrastructure, of bunkers, trenches, firing forts, helipad, depots.....
And by the will of Almighty God we will not be vacating this territory to anyone thanks to the professionalism and undoubted skill of Pak army,,,,, BTW great post Sir, perhaps someone should send the vid to Maj Gaurav Arya and Maj Gen GD Bakshi.Kudos

@Signalian

You believe it or not, I have even seen Videos where Indian Soldiers burry or shaheed and pray in Islamic way for them give them the last honor ! I think it was the body of Havaldar Lalik Jan Shaheed in that Video ! I dont know if I should search and post it ! I think a picture should be enough !

View attachment 435461

Check that Video, you will see very fine Pakistani Artillery fire, even rocket launchers, it was very difficult to find that material!

View attachment 435471

Good find mate.

I couldnt make out the make of the guns. can you assist?

That's true. Pakistani defenses in GB region were poor along LOC. Even after Siachen war our defenses weren't that good mostly because those areas didn't see fighting like we saw in AJK areas along LOC.

This video clearly shows that not only Pakistani defenses have improved but in some cases they have increased and might have encroached a little bit on the other side.

Good development. Having such good defenses is necessary in case of any future hostilities.
The defence wasnt weak, its the offense that needs to be improved. The defence in mountain area is very easy. With one peak in hand, you can monitor enemy movement and send accurate fire in the whole valley.

Back
Top Bottom