What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

DOSPpo1XUAEiCAF.jpg

I like out look of b more than other blocks... now in paf colours

The Air Force at first look I almost thought they are USA soldiers due to uniform
Why are they wearing US ARMY uniform?
Its bcz they are wearing US uniform...cadets are sent to USAF/Army with gap of one course or u could say every year..same case for cadets UT in Pakistan,they wear Pakistani uniform.

Chopper stunts seem to be a norm in PHWR... Plenty of pics of PAA Fennecs performing in the stadium from previous shows.
He nearly hit the by standards and according to me Pilots and the person who allowed them should be sacked immediately because this stunts posses the danger to kill 100 in stadium.

He nearly hit the by standards and according to me Pilots and the person who allowed them should be sacked immediately because this stunts posses the danger to kill 100 in stadium.
They are proffesionals my friend.. im a Licensed pilot myself... and would never do something that I doubt i cant do.

Old pics from PSH

2_90266.JPG
maxresdefault.jpg

They are proffesionals my friend.. im a Licensed pilot myself... and would never do something that I doubt i cant do.

Old pics from PSH

View attachment 436181 View attachment 436182
Professionals make mistake also. At the height of ops in swa, a bell 412 was returning from miranshah and after stopping at bannu it took off for pesh, bear bannu there is a dam with reservoir, the pilots thought to have fun with a touch and go at the water in the reservoir and result was a crash which killed soldiers nd pilot. So lil fun cost lives of pilots nd soldiers and a piece of vital costly heli.

Professionals make mistake also. At the height of ops in swa, a bell 412 was returning from miranshah and after stopping at bannu it took off for pesh, bear bannu there is a dam with reservoir, the pilots thought to have fun with a touch and go at the water in the reservoir and result was a crash which killed soldiers nd pilot. So lil fun cost lives of pilots nd soldiers and a piece of vital costly heli.
No doubt... hence.. i said.....id never do something that i think cant do... if other lives are on line.

No doubt... hence.. i said.....id never do something that i think cant do... if other lives are on line.

A well intended critique is a blessing. Not every action by the armed forces deserve defence. Mistakes are made by man, these musy be acknowledged, sorted out and move on which I am sure have already happened in the concerned area.

Back
Top Bottom