What's new

Pakistan media declare war on Indian counterparts

You are right. Showing the photo of the people he shot and some good beatings would have put him under stress.

Btw what is the islamic treatment for this act of killing ?

You're missing the point.

Say I kidnap you, then place you in a small room and beat the hell out of you for a day or two, then say, "I'll stop, if you say you're an elephant", even though you know it's not true, you will say it.

That is duress.

There is always bright side and a dark side, same goes for the media. The Pakistani and Inaidan media could have used this incidence in bringing the people of both the countries together rahther then spreading HATRED

Our media has shown its solidarity with the people of Mumbai, it's not like there are people dancing in the streets of Pakistan nor is that attitude adopted by anyone in Pakistani media. The only one spreading hatred is Indian broadcasting.

Say I kidnap you, then place you in a small room and beat the hell out of you for a day or two, then say, "I'll stop, if you say you're an elephant", even though you know it's not true, you will say it.

if I kidnap you and you kidnap me we might say it. But then we are not terrorists.

Lets also not forget that through stress people do tell the truth also.

The point is if we say that everything was under stress then
a)it implies that there is an ulterior motive to imply it was under stress
b)others can use it to say for something truthful that another country says.e.g. if an al-qaeda militant confeses to be from al-qaeda and he is handed over to US, people can easily say he was beaten the hell out to get a million dollars.

Prisoners are tortured in worst manner in India....and maybe in Pakistan. Have we fogotten the body that was handed over to Pakistan this summer? The unfortunate guy who went to India to watch a cricket game disappreard two years ago, he was arrested for having lost his Pakistani passport and falsely accused of being involved in some terrorist attack! He was interrogated and slowly tortured by Indian Police, he was molested and even his nails were ripped off his fingers! He died in prison, no reason was given nor was he found guilty...

So torture this guy and at some point you'll break him...get any confession out of him that suits your story.

Look, zombie. I haven't a clue what you just wrote.

Information extracted from prisoners under duress/stress has been proven to be incorrect. They will tell what their interrogators want to hear.

When he said he was from Hyderabad, he was under no stress to do so.

When he said he was from Faridkot allegedly, there was most likely a baseball bat hitting his kneecaps.

You're missing the point.

That is duress.

Very nice point... the hindu fanatic captured comitting the attrocity back in Mumbai was forced into saying what the poor man actually said. He failed his mission u c.

It could also be he was in league with the Indian government from the beginning. :agree:

Pakistani media is making joke of it self when some newspapers are carrying headlines that its Hindu fanatics and Home grown Muslim militants ,Defence Expert from west have clearly blamed it on LET and their operatives ,let the FBI come up when their results then we will see ,Pakistan tried to blame Taliban on Indian embassy bombing in Kabul some time ago when CIA came and Found ISI hand in it .Pakistan Going in Denial mode is nothing new to Indians

What I am realilized from all these posts that our Pakistani friends are total in denial mode about Pakisatani nationals involovements. Its not the problem with the Pakistani only its more like after 9/11 all Arab/Muslims were also in denial mode that Arab persons are involved in that episode, what they were saying that it is handiwork of CIA and MOSSAD.
So don't expect logical answers from our fellows...

I have never seen a person lying with so much confidence, really.......

I have seen people lying with much more confidence than the gentleman you have pointed.

What was your PM doing while addressing the nation. Has he given any evidence of what he said.

What was your foreign minister doing. Has he given any proof.

What is your media doing. Making animations and playing with peoples sentiments.

Because they afraid England , Israel, America.. powerful country

Pakistan have a lot of power Pakistan tolerate

What I am realilized from all these posts that our Pakistani friends are total in denial mode about Pakisatani nationals involovements. Its not the problem with the Pakistani only its more like after 9/11 all Arab/Muslims were also in denial mode that Arab persons are involved in that episode, what they were saying that it is handiwork of CIA and MOSSAD.
So don't expect logical answers from our fellows...

I think what you are seeing is a case of reaction and counter reaction from both sides based on incomplete information and assumptions.

Lets wait out the details and then hopefully we will know what the reality is. One thing is clear, there is no official Pakistani sanction or ISI involvement here. In Pakistan, the militants are capable of facing off the military, they have their communications and logistics intact. So for people to assume that since this is a major undertaking by them and as such it must be supported by some state actors is a misleading conclusion. What we have seen over the past 8 years is that individual groups, be they in India's North East, or Pakistan's Northwest or in Iraq or BD or any other hotspot, can carry out missions independently.

I have seen people lying with much more confidence than the gentleman you have pointed.

What was your PM doing while addressing the nation. Has he given any evidence of what he said.

What was your foreign minister doing. Has he given any proof.

What is your media doing. Making animations and playing with peoples sentiments.

Indian prime minister didn't balem Pakistan (directly) in his address.
Foreign minster said some elements in Pakistan are responsible, which Mr. Zardari also accepted
Pakistan blames 'non-state actors' for attacks - Yahoo! News
Till now officially no one has blamed ISI directly.

I don't see why Pakistan should accept any responsibility for the attacks as yet. Nothing has been proven. All we have are information from prisoners that have most likely been tortured by the interrogators. That's not evidence of any involvement.

There's proof he was wearing a Kalava. There's proof he said he was Hyderabad when not tortured. To then claim that he's from Pakistan based on him being tortured, is not something anyone, least of all a Pakistani, is going to accept.

And no western intelligence official has as yet seen any evidence he's Pakistani. Neither has any Pakistani official. All we have are the word of interrogators.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom