What's new

Pakistan media declare war on Indian counterparts

See all that terrorist want is publicity and what if they get if for free from the media's. Media's in the whole world are doing exactly what terrorist want.

Because they know media's will do any thing to sell themselves and due to this news channels are loosing their credibility:tsk:

I agree very much that - hate mongering started by politicians in india against pakistan, is now fueled by Media. every news channel,
I tell i reach home in evening switch on my television - and all you see on - television is , how pakistan is planning the end of india.
I remeber my cook he was standing there a few days back - and watchign some crappish stuff by some - news24 channel- they were telling how pakistan will be finished in 6 months and Taliban will get all the nuke .
and hit INdia- he goes - saab, pakistan ka kuch karana padega !!!
I tried to explain him - its all media propeganda , but i realised before finishign my senstance that he just not goign to get it !!!!!

The truth of matter is - no matter how much we poitn finger at each other - relaity is we both are in deep shyt!!!!
Indian media - show breakign news -50 died in islamabad !!! but then they dont show even a bit of grief - they collect a bunch of idiots who just sit in the studio- talking about how - this is just the end of pakistan and pakistan is dying!!
then one guy talk sense that - its not good for india, but rest all shout against him with their jingosistic theories!!!
making him look like an anti Indian. they call pakistani leaders - who are always full of denial themselve but still when they try to talk sensce - these media mperson shove their words in their mouth.
or say - We will come after the break!!! aap ye sochiya tab tak !! kya pakistan ka end hone wala hai ki nahi!!!

All in all - media is not at all - civilised and not taking its responsiblities , its happening on both side of border - i seen some pakistani channels too- they are not far behind their indian partners either!!

all in all this is just ruining the relation between two countries by generating a meaning less hate among people!!!
on false and baseless theories.

The fact no media in the world is independent of nationalist feelings, justifies a lot anti-India/Anti-Pakistan bashings going on. Everyone likes to blame the other person for starting it because its the easiest thing to do. So the blame lies on both sides. No need to convert it into an India exclusive. Same is also happening in Pakistan.

This is all going to die down in time. I remember the kind of rhetoric that existed in the media on both sides during Kargil. It'll die down. Let these guys cat-fight. It is upto us, to choose what we want to hear and see and make sure only the deserving get our trp's.

The fact no media in the world is independent of nationalist feelings, justifies a lot anti-India/Anti-Pakistan bashings going on. Everyone likes to blame the other person for starting it because its the easiest thing to do. So the blame lies on both sides. No need to convert it into an India exclusive. Same is also happening in Pakistan.

This is all going to die down in time. I remember the kind of rhetoric that existed in the media on both sides during Kargil. It'll die down. Let these guys cat-fight. It is upto us, to choose what we want to hear and see and make sure only the deserving get our trp's.

Dude sir, no you are higly mistaken these are no bloody nationalist feeling,
These money mongering feelings. and that is it.
they know this will sell beacuse people like to be terrorised. and they are just doign that by scaring the hell outta people and making some money in responce.
people want to know whats not really happening in front of their eyes. and they made a this shyt for them to see. which is not really happening anywhere.
-------
but agreed its not their mistake - because fact of the matter is .

Who got the remote control of television ?

INDIAN MEDIA CHANNELS have taken up the policy of the American FOX NEWS which very happily harps its motto WE REPORT, YOU DECIDE! which essentially means that we have the license to sensationalize everything out there and it is up to you as a watcher to use your limited capacity brains to decide what is true and what is not!!!

Gone are the days of research and investigative and balanced reporting in the Indian media! Now its more like the Indian Star Plus Drama's more DHUZ DHA BANG BANG and less plausible content!

Back
Top Bottom