What's new

Pakistan looking at Hot Pursuit options in wake of Peshawar attacks

Ehhhh...didn't you guys say 'if anyone dares threaten Afghanistan they will screw you, look at what they did to Soviets, Amrika etc.' ? :D

Officials have done well to keep us in the dark. If every Pakistani new the full gory details, there'd be even more outrage.

After having spoken to some locals, they told some details not covered in the media, or at least not well described.

First of all, every child was shot, sometimes in the head. It was systematic execution, not terrorism.
The gunmen first asked around to find children belonging to army families, they killed those children, they then did not spare the rest of the children either, they killed them too, every class room was riddled with bullets and as many children killed as they saw possible. They then went around killing wherever they found someone. Wherever, whoever, when the bodies starting accumulating and gathering in piles, they kicked the bodies to see if there was anyone left living to finish the job.

They threw the dead bodies of some children over the walls to show us what was going on inside.

One incident, involving an army Major's wife. She worked at the school, her child was killed in front of her and in front of her class. The militants then proceeded to put a bag over her head and beheaded her in front of her class, they then burnt her body. It follows they must have killed the children too.

Some children were allegedly beheaded, and even a 2 year old baby, not a pupil, who just happened to be there was not spared.

They said the media hadn't covered all the gruesome details, nor had security spokesman statements. All I can say is that I wish I had been there.

So...

I haven't been so angry in a very long time, I never wish ill upon anyone, but my moral standards I couldn't care less about. May the wrath of the almighty God lay waste to those responsible, and may that wrath be channelled through the common Pakistani, let us be granted the opportunity to serve that justice. Never again.

Cowards. I'm sure they thought of themselves 'manly' for beheading a woman in front of the children. Swine.

Pakistan should have an anti terrorism policy as strong as Israel's

This is how two responsible democracies resolve difficult issues:

Press Release
No PR277/2014-ISPR Dated: December 17, 2014

Rawalpindi - December 17, 2014: General Raheel Sharif, Chief of Army staff today visited Afghanistan and held separate meetings with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and General John F Campbell, ISAF commander. Matters related to security situation along Pak-Afghan border region came under discussion. Vital elements of intelligence were shared with concerned authorities, with regard to Peshawar incident. Afghan President assured General Raheel Sharif that Afghan soil will not be allowed for terrorists activities against Pakistan and any signature found in this regard will be immediately eliminated.

COAS also assured Afghan President full support to the Unity government in all spheres including joint efforts against terrorists.

ISAF commander also assured of its complete support in eliminating terrorist in his area of responsibility.

to do what exactly ?

'No incident of Terrorism occurs in isolation' .... all details of this carnage are not available in public domain just keep it in this way that it was not just an act of indiscriminate killing of young children or just another terrorist act in this region, it was a planed act of provocation in each of its detail

cross over to Afgan border ?

That may be one of the 'Immediate Tactical Objectives' of this act.

Lots of things are in the dark. The toll is way more and method of execution used on most children hasn't been reported.

Officials have done well to keep us in the dark. If every Pakistani new the full gory details, there'd be even more outrage.

After having spoken to some locals, they told some details not covered in the media, or at least not well described.

First of all, every child was shot, sometimes in the head. It was systematic execution, not terrorism.
The gunmen first asked around to find children belonging to army families, they killed those children, they then did not spare the rest of the children either, they killed them too, every class room was riddled with bullets and as many children killed as they saw possible. They then went around killing wherever they found someone. Wherever, whoever, when the bodies starting accumulating and gathering in piles, they kicked the bodies to see if there was anyone left living to finish the job.

They threw the dead bodies of some children over the walls to show us what was going on inside.

One incident, involving an army Major's wife. She worked at the school, her child was killed in front of her and in front of her class. The militants then proceeded to put a bag over her head and beheaded her in front of her class, they then burnt her body. It follows they must have killed the children too.

Some children were allegedly beheaded, and even a 2 year old baby, not a pupil, who just happened to be there was not spared.

They said the media hadn't covered all the gruesome details, nor had security spokesman statements. All I can say is that I wish I had been there.

So...

I haven't been so angry in a very long time, I never wish ill upon anyone, but my moral standards I couldn't care less about. May the wrath of the almighty God lay waste to those responsible, and may that wrath be channelled through the common Pakistani, let us be granted the opportunity to serve that justice. Never again.

First time I thanked your post! :D

Sir, God does not take sides, except maybe the side best prepared.

One investigative official told MailOnline: 'They knew that children of many army personnel are studying in the school.

'Also they had the complete information that wives of certain army officials are teachers in the school.'

As the city began the devastating task of treating the horrifically wounded and identifying the dead, one grieving father told MailOnline: 'This is a terrible injustice. We are innocent people, my boys are innocents who do not carry guns and bombs.'

Even the Taliban in neighbouring Afghanistan condemned the attack, saying the slaughtering of 'innocent children' was against its principles.

This is a terrible injustice. We are innocent people, my boys are innocents who do not carry guns and bombs
A father of one of the schoolchildren
In a statement, Afghan Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said: 'Killing innocent children is against the principals of Afghan Taliban and we condemned. Our thoughts are with the families of those who lost their loved ones.'

Major General Asim Bajwa, a spokesman for the Pakistani army, added: 'Their sole purpose, it seems, was to kill those innocent kids. That's what they did.'

Meanwhile, terrifying accounts of the children's ordeal began to emerge.

A 10-year-old boy caught up in the massacre has spoken of his dramatic escape from Taliban gunmen as bullets whizzed past his head - having seen two of his classmates shot dead in front of him.

Irfan Shah told how he was sitting in his class at 10:30 when he heard the sound of firing outside.

Shah told MailOnline: 'It was our social studies period. Our teacher first told us that some kind of drill was going on and that we do not need to worry. It was very intense firing. Then the sound came closer. Then we heard cries. One of our friends open the window of the class.

'He started weeping as there were several school fellows lying on the ground outside the class.

Source: Daily mail

Last time our Gunship Helicopter killed many filthy creatures of TTP in Kunar....
But this time it should not be less than F-16 and its smart bombs to destroy the hide outs of these filthy creatures of TTP in Kunar and Nooristan....

No, need to send F-16s as JF-17s can do the job too.

Time has come to test the JF-17s and their new weapon systesm against terrorist as French tested their Rafales in Libya.

I have a question, can PAF mine the areas from air where these terrorist roam freely? those ares should be heavily mined if it is effective.

Nothing will come off this...Hot pursuit will remain nothing but hot fluff until Pakistan sets its house in order..

The Pakistani state and establishment (including the armed forces) have many traitors within its ranks that are complicit in sympathizing with the radical elements..
If Pakistan wants to surgically strike, I suggest you start by operating on your own state and uproot these terrorist sympathizers.

The case of the Pakistani state is like that of an AIDS victim...what kills you at the end of the day is a simple cold or pneumonia contracted externally, but the real problem is the lack of immunity within the body of the victim itself...
You improve the immunity (read uproot the traitors) in your own system, the rest will solve itself...
Unfortunately for Pakistan, just as in the case of AIDS, the cure is yet to be found...

Stop dragging India in this unfortunate event -- for the sake of those young departed souls, for God's sake!!! It is not helping.

First of all, dragging India in this matter is not only careless but diverting focus away from the real problem. The talibans themselves have owned up the coward deed rather proudly, what else do you need in order to convince yourself that it is not India?

If India was anyway intentionally heating up the LOC in collusion with Afghans, you would have heard of ceasefire violations right now. Are they happening now? No, they are not. India only responded to violations back then, like it has always maintained! But that is another discussion.

I appreciate ur humanely gesture. But i doubt ur establishment thinks like wise. T T P is receiving help from Raw. Seen it for myself. I was there

Pakistan should have an anti terrorism policy as strong as Israel's

What's good for goose is good for gander too. India should have the same policy :-)

Nothing will come off this...Hot pursuit will remain nothing but hot fluff until Pakistan sets its house in order..

The Pakistani state and establishment (including the armed forces) have many traitors within its ranks that are complicit in sympathizing with the radical elements..
If Pakistan wants to surgically strike, I suggest you start by operating on your own state and uproot these terrorist sympathizers.

The case of the Pakistani state is like that of an AIDS victim...what kills you at the end of the day is a simple cold or pneumonia contracted externally, but the real problem is the lack of immunity within the body of the victim itself...
You improve the immunity (read uproot the traitors) in your own system, the rest will solve itself...
Unfortunately for Pakistan, just as in the case of AIDS, the cure is yet to be found...

Excellent post. Are you Pakistani?

Back
Top Bottom