What's new

Pakistan looking at Hot Pursuit options in wake of Peshawar attacks

No doubt JF-17 are fully capable for Hot Pursuits but it will be the last resort....
And the areas where terrorist roams can be easily mine by regular troops of Pak Army....

All the goodies JF-17 can carry can make terrorist area like a hell, I think PAF can mine the areas with GB-6 standoff munition dispenser.

Afghan govt. and all those who support terrorism in Pakistan must know that Pakistan is not a banana state and we can avenge what terrorist have done.

Last edited:
We also have the inside scoop that HS has been nominated for next year's noble peace prize for all the charitable and social work he has done in South Asia.

Much can't be expected from you, when you didn't even know OBL had been squatting under your noses for better part of a decade and Musharaff kept assuring the world that OBL is not in Pakistan.

Here is what Americans and Afghans are saying.

Mullah Omar hiding in Pakistan: US general - The Times of India

This Indian fellow made a typo while registering his name at defence.pk , he go the 'e' and the 's' swapped

few years ago Sawat or south Waziristan.
taliban supporters are extremely butt hurt pointing at inhumane treatment of Muslims by Pak army and also more butt hurt over hearing them chant Ya Ali
Even i have problem with saying "Ya Ali", "Ya Hussain" or "Ya Muhammad".......there is element of shirk in it, you only say "Ya Allah"

Even i have problem with saying "Ya Ali", "Ya Hussain" or "Ya Muhammad".......there is element of shirk in it, you only say "Ya Allah"
In your opinion. Hence, the Taliban mindset only takes your problem and decides that they can play god and decide what is Shirk and what is not for everyone and enforce it by force.

Excellent thinking. What's next Karachi, Jhang.... why not Islamabad and Rawalpindi too? There are more terrorists (numbers) in those urban centres than whole population of FATA combined!

Again. Blaming everyone but ourselves. Today I can truly gauge the mental capacity of many here.
Why you are offended by @pakdefender's (or Punjabdefender's) suggestion, you are the one always talking about wiping out Mehsud race. "Muhib-i-watan" scums like pakdefender thinks why not nuking entire "shithole" by name of FATA? Why any Pakistani in his right mind would even think of air strikes on karachi, jhang, islamabad or pindi let alone nukes?......those are for thick-headed people of FATA like you.........were you not the one who was proudly announcing on this forum that his uncle or cousin in PAF has dropped bombs on his own village in waziristan?, if you are coming from that background, you are supposed to agree with pakdefender's wish of nuking FATA....your friend Oscar , suggested the same thing against tribals

پشاور(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) آرمی پبلک سکول پر حملے میں مارے جانیوالے دہشتگرد مسلمان نہیں تھے ، دہشتگردوں کے ختنے نہیں ہوئے تھے جس سے ظاہرہوتاہے کہ وہ غیرمسلم تھے ۔ باخبرعسکری ذرائع نے بتایاکہ مارے جانیوالے دہشتگردوں کے جسم پر ٹیٹو بنے ہوئے تھے جو عمومی طورپرمسلمان نہیں بناتے لیکن ازبک شدت پسندوں نے بنارکھے ہوتے ہیں ۔ ذرائع نے بتایاکہ شدت پسندوں سے متعلق کافی شواہد اکٹھے کرلیے گئے ہیں ۔

سانحہ پشاور، دہشتگرد غیرمسلم تھے ، شواہد مل گئے

Can you give more info or some link about what you mention above....

Instead of GB-6 I mistakenly posted GS-6, it is made by NORINCO and if it can not carry anti personal mines now then PAF can ask for it, although it can carry guided sub munitions.

JH-7 Flying Leopard Carrying Chinese GB-6 Air-Launched Standoff Submunition Dispenser (3).jpg

Last night, 4 F-16's had bombed the fortress of Mullah Radio in Afghanistan.
The structure collapsed. SSG are trying to recover body

But it is not confirmed news.

Pakistan Armed Forces are just property dealers at best. I have no confidence that they would ever beat this Taliban Insurgency.

A few years from now, the army would eventually concede defeat and retreat from FATA. The Taliban know this and that's why they seem undeterred by all these military operatins.

Pakistan Armed Forces are just property dealers at best. I have no confidence that they would ever beat this Taliban Insurgency.

A few years from now, the army would eventually concede defeat and retreat from FATA. The Taliban know this and that's why they seem undeterred by all these military operatins.
what's your problem bro?
youre the most negative person ive seen on this forum yet.
i can understand to an extent ro imran ro and ur undying support for quaid e tehreek but at least have some confidence in our army. they're much better than you think they are and they're never ever going to give up protecting out motherland even in they go bankrupt i guarantee it.

And this is what angers me most about the entire situation. There are STILL people in Paksitani establishment who are unable to see that ALL terrorists are subhuman creatures that need to be exterminated.

Drawing a distinction between the "bad" terrorists and "useful" terrorists immediately makes me lose sympathy for the Pakistani state (not the people) and makes my blood boil.

I see the Pakistani establishment (rightly) angered at the events of yesterday and demanding vengeance/justice but I find it quite disturbing that Pakistanis seem to feel that only Pakistanis deserve vengeance/justice for terror attacks committed against them. Are Indians not humans too?

Oh but that means nuking india bro.
the one you got as your PM and the NSA should be top on the list of subhumans to be erased from the planet ;)

Back
Top Bottom