What's new

Pakistan looking at Hot Pursuit options in wake of Peshawar attacks

could this be a false flag operation by ISI to get legitimacy for hot pursuit within Afghanistan ?

I knew it was a matter of time before conspiracy theories would start pouring in.

And the usual barking dogs have again started barking their old mantras; i'e its a never ending of violence. The people who claim these attacks are revenge for military operations forget that TTP wanted to take over Pakistan. It is not a defensive oppressed force which people make it sound like. Interestingly, these "cycle of violence" comments are being made by the extreme leftists.

You must be brain dead!

you bastards will hear from us very soon

I knew it was a matter of time before conspiracy theories would start pouring in.

And the usual barking dogs have again started barking their old mantras; i'e its a never ending of violence. The people who claim these attacks are revenge for military operations forget that TTP wanted to take over Pakistan. It is not a defensive oppressed force which people make it sound like. Interestingly, these "cycle of violence" comments are being made by the extreme leftists.

Well, this is how Americans and Indians feel when Pakistani members call 9/11 or 26/11 as false flags and dramas..

My post was more rhetorical than anything else

Well, this is how Americans and Indians feel when Pakistani members call 9/11 or 26/11 as false flags and dramas..

:tup:That was nicely done. In cricketing terms it would have been the equivalent of a well flighted delivery drawing in the batsman who realise too late that they walked into a trap.

Well...... I have never commented on 26/11.... let me state now that I don't think it was false flag op...... however, 9/11 I'll reserve my judgement..... if it was an error on part of CIA, then it must be the biggest blunder by such an advanced spy agency in the history of mankind....... whatever the case, the Yanks have spilled more blood, pre 9/11 and post 9/11 than rest of humanity combined!

As far as Fazullah is concerned, we will get that midget piece of Crap with or without Afghans help. Our friendly request to afghans didn't mean, please help us we are defense less that only mean. we rather you do it ,or we will do it for you,as we have the means and will to do it. An Indian you being upset at the capture of RAW agent Fazlullah is understandable,with these monsters taken out India's investment in all terrorist be TTP or BLA is in jeopardy.

Please, tell me When India will stop financing and supporting TTP and BLA covertly? If you are going to deny this, then we have nothing to talk about, since you are not serious about solving this.

Supporting BLA is understandable and logical from Indian pov(after all, for how long have you been creating trouble for us in Kashmir and Punjab before that) but TTP ..no ways..they are Islamo -fascist scum, who have extreme hatred for even moderate Muslims states, one can only imagine how much they hate India.

Infact many times they have gone on record to mention, that if a conflict were to erupt between Indian and Pakistan, they would abandon their operations against Pakistani state and fight along side Pakistani army against Indians. They are on record, after establishing Sharia in Pakistan, they will bring entire South Asia under sharia law.

There is no love lost for terrorist like Fazalullah, the only thing that pinches Indians, Afghans even Americans is Pakistan's obvious duplicity.

On one hand Pakistan harbor terrorists like Hafiz Saeed, Dawood Ibrahim , OBL , Mullah Omar, Haqqanis..who launch attacks from within Pakistani border on other nations and at the same time you have the audacity to demand your terrorists from other nations.

If you want to eliminate these terrorist, we are with you..but it has to be Quid pro-Quo.

@Xeric Sir,
reference to the video below, my cousin is commanding a unit in Bannu, wish him God Speed in avenging our sons and daughters

may we see more videos like below rather than plain figures.
Amen

Fb or DM link, please.

Supporting BLA is understandable and logical from Indian pov(after all, for how long have you been creating trouble for us in Kashmir and Punjab before that) but TTP ..no ways..they are Islamo -fascist scum, who have extreme hatred for even moderate Muslims states, one can only imagine how much they hate India.

Infact many times they have gone on record to mention, that if a conflict were to erupt between Indian and Pakistan, they would abandon their operations against Pakistani state and fight along side Pakistani army against Indians. They are on record, after establishing Sharia in Pakistan, they will bring entire South Asia under sharia law.

There is no love lost for terrorist like Fazalullah, the only thing that pinches Indians, Afghans even Americans is Pakistan's obvious duplicity.

On one hand Pakistan harbor terrorists like Hafiz Saeed, Dawood Ibrahim , OBL , Mullah Omar, Haqqanis..who launch attacks from within Pakistani border on other nations and at the same time you have the audacity to demand your terrorists from other nations.

If you want to eliminate these terrorist, we are with you..but it has to be Quid pro-Quo.

So it's understandable to support BLA really? and yes you do support TTP its been admitted even by the Americans. Kashmir is disputed from day 1. 1971 it was Indian interference in pakistan eternal problems, i guess you have forgotten that.(i am running late from work i will be back to continue on this with you)

Look at these comments from afghani scum bags they are very happy what happen in Pakistan. A world will be a better place if we nuke the illegitimate sons of russian these afghans are and will be the greatest enemy of Pakistan.

Attachments

• 1418909038282.jpg
    1418909038282.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 70
So it's understandable to support BLA really? and yes you do support TTP its been admitted even by the Americans. Kashmir is disputed from day 1. 1971 it was Indian interference in pakistan eternal problems, i guess you have forgotten that.(i am running late from work i will be back to continue on this with you)

Kashmir is disputed, does not mean, you can send armed terrorist into Kashmir.
If your support for Kashmir insurgency is legitimate then so is our support for Balochistan secession and that of East Pakistan's.

Don't forget this insurgency affair was started by your state in 60s both in Kashmir as well as north east.
Your insurgency in Kashmir even led to full blown war and sowed the seeds for your eventual dismemberment six years later.

Remember to us Kashmir is an integral part of our nation, it is just like any other state in our country..you create trouble for us in Kashmir, everywhere in Pakistan is fair game.This is a lesson you should have learnt in 71 itself.

You stop, we will stop!!

Hafiz saeed is a social worker no evidences provided by indian government against him how can you call him terrorist ?? Mullah omar is in afghanistan get a life you indian looser trying to defame pakistan every where when your own Prime minister is a Terrorist who Mass murdered Muslims of India now forcefully converting people to hinduism .

Back
Top Bottom