What's new

Pakistan likely to buy 10 helicopters Mi-26 Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
All who are thinking that Russia will be ally pakistan like india are fools. Indian - Russian Relationship are pro like wine since soviet Times.Russian know about pakistan Involvement in Afganistan still a Old wound that Will never heels It's one of the key Reason of the fall of USSR and Russians never Forgets, IF pakistan thinks that Russian will Give preferences to pakistan which alleged US Stood over Long times ally India they are Completely mistaking

Russia is being squeezed in the international community. Much to India's dismay, Russia provided the RD93 engines to Pakistan. Business is business. The only thing Russia exports that let its economy grow is oil and gas. If EU and USA slap sanctions, they would be out of money very soon. They need new allies, they wouldn't care what India thinks.

It doesnt mean Russia will turn anti India or Love Pakistan and all this.neither does Pakistan need strategic level support from Russia

We only want to have Good relations with russia and also are interested in important some weapons we need the most

Ah hindustanis just one post and all of em jump at it.
if you look at their work you will see that they deliberately move the discussion to something unrelated and will make rude and mocking remarks.. their posts will stay there and they will gang up on one or two Pakistani members... and when someone like me will respond they will run to their guy who has the ability to give negative rating and he will do it.. my latest negative rating came when one habitual troll started flaming and mocking about Indra making Pakistan surrender and another said Jinnah burn in Hell.. I replied by saying Sikhs killing Indra was a good scene and they ran to their rating guy.. I am glad all my 3 negative rating are given by Indians where I have not engaged in any personal attack or any insults but only responded in the same tone to their continued garbage.

for some Indians hating Pakistan is their obsessive compulsive behavior , look how they ganged up in support of Geo. now back to this topic these are transport helicopters and also of an insignificant number even if delivered but Indians are bleeding their intestines already.

if you look at their work you will see that they deliberately move the discussion to something unrelated and will make rude and mocking remarks.. their posts will stay there and they will gang up on one or two Pakistani members... and when someone like me will respond they will run to their guy who has the ability to give negative rating and he will do it.. my latest negative rating came when one habitual troll started flaming and mocking about Indra making Pakistan surrender and another said Jinnah burn in Hell.. I replied by saying Sikhs killing Indra was a good scene and they ran to their rating guy.. I am glad all my 3 negative rating are given by Indians where I have not engaged in any personal attack or any insults but only responded in the same tone to their continued garbage.

for some Indians hating Pakistan is their obsessive compulsive behavior , look how they ganged up in support of Geo. now back to this topic these are transport helicopters and also of an insignificant number even if delivered but Indians are bleeding their intestines already.
Very well said! I couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunately the mods on this forum need to do a better job. Appoint more mods if you have to, and a more stricter approach to Indian BS would greatly help.

Hope it counts, but if it was upto me I would change your -ve points into +ve and give you the right to give +/- ve points

Oh h REALLY RD 93 Through Chinese :D:D How many you licenced build in pakistan:D:D:D:p:p secondly what makes pakistan so special than india don't say it key to muslim nations sorry to say if Russia already have partners like Iran and sirya why pakistan which have so much internal problems.If they really need economic help All they do more trade with india which is almost many times larger than pakistan economy
Iran and Syria very good allies in the muslim world.. As for Pak allying with Russia .. Who cares .. It's a positive development though .. Deal with it india..

As for Pakistan being a cause of ussr collapse .. Woh thts none of your problem is it??

Also the rd 33s were stop gap engines till the WS 13 arrives .. N yes they are still powering JF17s despite causing massive amount of butthurt to india..

And next time use capital letters while typing Pakistan you disrespectful indian troll.

Oh h REALLY RD 93 Through Chinese :D:D How many you licenced build in pakistan:D:D:D:p:p secondly what makes pakistan so special than india don't say it key to muslim nations sorry to say if Russia already have partners like Iran and sirya why pakistan which have so much internal problems.If they really need economic help All they do more trade with india which is almost many times larger than pakistan economy

Syria is gone. Iran is long gone too. These are not the exact type of allies you would want to have. Secondly, a lot of equipment has already come Russia, including the large number of Mi17 choppers. Learn the facts first, before you come here to vomit.

Don't worry brother! Just ignore them they always say trash about our country. They can't even digest our happiness.

Bro, they are like cockroaches. They are everywhere on the Internet. What they don't know is that no one really gives a damn about what they say. Their obsession with a nation so much smaller to their own, is just priceless. Obviously, they can't stand up to nations their own size, so the inferiority complex kicks in. What a shame.

All who are thinking that Russia will be ally pakistan like india are fools. Indian - Russian Relationship are pro like wine since soviet Times.Russian know about pakistan Involvement in Afganistan still a Old wound that Will never heels It's one of the key Reason of the fall of USSR and Russians never Forgets, IF pakistan thinks that Russian will Give preferences to pakistan which alleged US Stood over Long times ally India they are Completely mistaking
USA dropped nuclear bombs on japan and destroyed it's two cities completely. Germany and England who always looking for wars with each other but they all forgot about their bitter past and they moved forward because of mutual interest and they improved their trades. We all know Russia and india are big allies but that doesn't means that Russia is only keen in india and will not improve it's relations with others. Russia If they feels that improving relations with Pakistan is in their interest, then it is their policy. You don't need to meddle in.

Bro, they are like cockroaches. They are everywhere on the Internet. What they don't know is that no one really gives a damn about what they say. Their obsession with a nation so much smaller to their own, is just priceless. Obviously, they can't stand up to nations their own size, so the inferiority complex kicks in. What a shame.

That is true bro!!

as I mention very early in this thread that we are not replacing india as ally of Russians but geopolitics of the region is now changed a lot , few years back our COAS visit Moscow , and now their naval ships are at Karachi port , Russian are not blind they are observing the regular USA double standard wit Pakistan ... they of course know that relationship between pak-us is now in least position from history ... Russia need allies , they need market for their products , Pakistan can change its fate within few years , Russian have their own interests in this region , they are backing Syria and iran ,they need more players to tackle situation in the region .. Pakistan is a country that can work as a middle man for arab countries and their weapons and products , recent sanctions give Russians a little headache and now for them its important to make new friends by forgetting the history , when USSR attack Afghanistan US and Pak become allies and fight them, who knows that in future Russia can ally with Pak to fight nato or US ?! any thing is possible but still its a long journey to make .. so far we are on track to made our relationship better , and for those Indians who are feeling fire in their A$$'s should think that if China can have joint exercises and weapons deals with india without hurting pak,so why cant we an Russian can do the same ???? you have slogans in your country "hindi chini Bhai bhia ", why cant we say " long live Pak-Rus Friendship ?!

grow up and stop acting like a crying baby over everything ....
and if you want to keep crying than go to your father " narendar modi " and ask him to help you ... stop ruining all threads on PDF

They have taken freedom of speech to a whole new level which sometimes makes me wonder if this forum deserves the name Pakistan defence after all it has come down to being just a name, and i am here for a very long time to personally vouch how this forum was during the time of Neo, Agnostic Muslim, Kerzoyze, Ahsan (Webby) i wonder if he is still around.

I think the person quoted might not be true. It might be about Mi-17s local production or something else. I wish to see RD-93B local production.

Pakistan voiced its need for heavy-lift helicopters before, it looking into Mi-26 shouldn't be a surprise. The earthquake in 2005 clearly exposed the need (to both PAF and PA) for a heavy lift helicopter for transporting a critical number of personnel as well as equipment in difficult to reach areas and terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom