What's new

Pakistan likely to buy 10 helicopters Mi-26 Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not big on military stuff; but what I don't get is: why do we keep on buying foreign things when we can build them at home? Either develop new technology or at least on existing technology of bought vehicles?

It can't be such a Herculean task when countries like Russia, US, China, France develop their own vehicles? I don't understand how countries aspire to be strong and independent when all their gizmos are just imported.

Now I dont want to compare numbers but the instances including MMRCA is chum change in contrast to MKI, Shivalik, PMF FGFA, MRTT, Possible Amur, Second Charlie class sub, INS Vik'ya,and various other subsystems and munitions.
Shivlaik? Do you mean Talwar class sir?

Don't ask for impossible things :)

Could someone please knock some sense into this person / thing. Could I request the mods to please ban him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BAN HIM.
ARAZ

I'm not big on military stuff; but what I don't get is: why do we keep on buying foreign things when we can build them at home? Either develop new technology or at least on existing technology of bought vehicles?

It can't be such a Herculean task when countries like Russia, US, China, France develop their own vehicles? I don't understand how countries aspire to be strong and independent when all their gizmos are just imported.
...We buy things from abroad because we need them relatively soon, not in 10, 15, 20 or 50 years and after we have our internal political, economic, social and cultural matters in order.

You people can only bash Indian planes but when some one show you mirror :lol:

Look at the post which was quoted by me, why you need LCA on helicopter thread??

There are valid reasons for exports yet as

1- PAC is the only facility that can do production run for JF-17 and it's capacity is all being used to equip and evaluate for PAF. A massive undertaking itself.
2-The issue of Engines. Once WS13 becomes available it will give the buyers more leverage to bypass Russian influence

Now compare to your LCA, after 30 years, it is still being evaluated by IAF to see if it can really do anything other than fly around.

JF-17 was designed and built solely for PAF. Any exports are a bonus.

While your own planes have hard time finding IAF as a customer.

Nice jokes you post. Thank you and don't bother to come back again.

I can understand that truth hurts you a lot .... First you made tall claim for your plane but now not able to justify it.
China can produce any quantity they want to, but still problem is customer. Main aim of China to built FC1/JF17 is to export a cheap plane for poor countries but they are not able to sell them to any one apart from Pakistan.

BTW congratulation for your second hand F16 that you bought recently. Some people comparing JF17 with F16 even calling JF17 better, then why you need old plane that even need upgrade??

to this LCA ... needs a truck to move it around :p:

If I am not wrong that is Naval LCA concept which your country can only dream to built :p:

Last edited:
15rjfhi.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

First time to see this picture, can't believe it, see the front page "Ministry of Defence" and other some bad information. It is like they are bringing Idols carrying similarly in festival parade.

Edit: Oh I found truck driver hidding in huge truck. :cuckoo:
Throw some gays and lesbians on it and you will have a gay pride float :lol:

I dont understand where will this Tejas slot?

They are buying Rafales once the negotiations end, probably in next century. They are building this plane since last century.

Tejas are still not in production. By the time they are, they will be at least a generation behind.
IAF is inducting Tejas in more numbers than your PAF inducted jf17.Tejas will replace Mig's and all the orders will be completed by 2020.

careful with your posts that go against their pride, you will get -ve marking from their hot shots. threads after threads and pages over pages they would mock our ideology, our leaders and everything that defines us .. and if we even give a hint of their own "achievements" they will go bonkers.

speak to you soon buddy.. sorry i missed you before
I got 2 -ve point today!! I'm so happy. It means I'm kicking them where it hurts!!:yahoo:

off topic... trolling
Then give him a negative point! what are you waiting for?

15rjfhi.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

First time to see this picture, can't believe it, see the front page "Ministry of Defence" and other some bad information. It is like they are bringing Idols carrying similarly in festival parade.

Edit: Oh I found truck driver hidding in huge truck. :cuckoo:
Oh my my my!! This is truly a Limping Combat Aircraft!! Excellent pic!!

@sandy_3126 I avoid going down the track of making posts that is generally viewed negatively by people of other nationalities and faith. I am aware that some of my posts have not been appreciated by valued Indian members like yourself but I have recently lost my cool when I have seen a group of dedicated trolls who have run a hate campaign on not only our religion, our founders and our pride but also brought these things up when topic of discussion was entirely different.

so forgive me when I confront the troll onslaught.

@sandy_3126 I avoid going down the track of making posts that is generally viewed negatively by people of other nationalities and faith. I am aware that some of my posts have not been appreciated by valued Indian members like yourself but I have recently lost my cool when I have seen a group of dedicated trolls who have run a hate campaign on not only our religion, our founders and our pride but also brought these things up when topic of discussion was entirely different.

so forgive me when I confront the troll onslaught.

Do not explain yourself to him he is biased towards his own country men who he has never given negatives too, only giving to Pakistanis who respond in retaliation to Indian garbage.

Mister I am telling you you are wrong
because helicopters are meant to fly Mister
they dont float
because mister they have a big fan on their top sir
if you are not a sikh you shouldnt switch off the fan when you are flying the helicopter even if you are very cold mister
:haha::haha::haha:

Mister that was very funny sir.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom