What's new

Pakistan likely to buy 10 helicopters Mi-26 Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia needs to grow teeth and sell to whomever they want. Pakistan is a rising economy, they will have to do business one day or the other.
Sir we are a rising economy when did that happened Sir and instead of going for these Monster Size Helicopters we need to go for more Frigates and Fighter Jets and Submarines Sir

it aint going to happen....

it aint going to happen....

Snowballs Chance in Hell that we see Army Aviation flying these Russian behemoths! Just where the fcuk are they going to park the damn things let along fly them!

Snowballs Chance in Hell that we see Army Aviation flying these Russian behemoths! Just where the fcuk are they going to park the damn things let along fly them!
They can park on my 20 hectare farm :whistle:

Bro, they are like cockroaches. They are everywhere on the Internet. What they don't know is that no one really gives a damn about what they say. Their obsession with a nation so much smaller to their own, is just priceless. Obviously, they can't stand up to nations their own size, so the inferiority complex kicks in. What a shame.
and when they get butt hurt they demand apologies. from individual to state level.
which makes the situation more comical.

they try to stand out and away from rest of Asians but in the end they are reminded they are not white and they smell and must take away their curry because west doesnt give a damn about it.

Bro, they are like cockroaches. They are everywhere on the Internet. What they don't know is that no one really gives a damn about what they say. Their obsession with a nation so much smaller to their own, is just priceless. Obviously, they can't stand up to nations their own size, so the inferiority complex kicks in. What a shame.
Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records | Page 26

above link is just one example where I responded to a chronic troll and he ran back to one of his fathers.

Indians wont defend their Dharam and Daish that hard as hard they defended Geo lately. and when they are not busy in self praise they just look for our threads and troll posts to derail the subject.

hindustan is one country that can never get successful into making equipment for exports...non is interested...you people are customers to Russians and US and gladly buy rather than produce.
worse part is that their own tank and aeroplane failed to impress its own people.

we on the other hand developed Al Khalid and JF-17 purely for domestic use but they turned out to be so good that we even started pitching them to the international market.

I understand this fact causes a lot of butt hurt and chokes the windpipe but live with at least to the day when our friends sign off a deal for our simple but deadly weapons

worse part is that their own tank and aeroplane failed to impress its own people.

we on the other hand developed Al Khalid and JF-17 purely for domestic use but they turned out to be so good that we even started pitching them to the international market.

I understand this fact causes a lot of butt hurt and chokes the windpipe but live with at least to the day when our friends sign off a deal for our simple but deadly weapons

Funny thing is that even after developing a plane with price tag of one third then others that super duper plan which impressed you so much is not able to find a single customer. Even country like Zimbambe not want this plane.

They have taken freedom of speech to a whole new level which sometimes makes me wonder if this forum deserves the name Pakistan defence after all it has come down to being just a name, and i am here for a very long time to personally vouch how this forum was during the time of Neo, Agnostic Muslim, Kerzoyze, Ahsan (Webby) i wonder if he is still around.

Registered here in 08... dont ask.... now this forum has gone to the ... indians... potty mouthed ...head trolls..

Forget zimbi... first induct your so called domestically "assembled" failure products into you... funny thing is even your own armed forces shaaat on em... be it lca or your arjun...

Funny thing is that even after developing a plane with price tag of one third then others that super duper plan which impressed you so much is not able to find a single customer. Even country like Zimbambe not want this plane.

Can you provide a reliable source for this big claim???

If I am not wrong India was first to received MIG29 from USSR and still you claim that they want to sell that plane to Pakistan :lol:
There is n article in a news paper after collapse of Soviet union about russian's contemplating selling su27's to pakistan.... this was right after dissolution of USSR, but within a few years India made sure that relations with USSR translated into rock solid relations with russia.

On topic I do not see any harm in Russia supplying transport assets to Pakistan. This will be strategically helpful to Russian aviation Industry, as well as thier future projects.

India will insure that Pakistan end up buying junk Chinese plane only :)
Troll post, kindly do the trolling on Indian forums - is it too much to expect that you lot indulge in some meaningful dialogue here?

India will insure that Pakistan end up buying junk Chinese plane only :)

And Pakistan will make sure that Indian *** shall remain on fire with the future military acquisitions. To counter these "Chinese Junks", your country is spending 20billion USD for French Rafales and even more, despite being a developing country...!! Your insurances shall remain your insecurities whether we buy Western equipment or so called "Chinese Junks"..!!!

Forget zimbi... first induct your so called domestically "assembled" failure products into you... funny thing is even your own armed forces shaaat on em... be it lca or your arjun...

this guy is one of the classic zombies who might have had his other account recently banned.

his butt hurt is evident

Even country like Zimbambe not want this plane.
your standards seem very high .
do you sing Zimbabwean anthem everyday ?

compare this JF-17 showing off in Dubai

to this LCA ... needs a truck to move it around :p:

m02010012600004.jpg

Last edited:
Sir we are a rising economy when did that happened Sir and instead of going for these Monster Size Helicopters we need to go for more Frigates and Fighter Jets and Submarines Sir
Mister I am telling you you are wrong
because helicopters are meant to fly Mister
they dont float
because mister they have a big fan on their top sir
if you are not a sikh you shouldnt switch off the fan when you are flying the helicopter even if you are very cold mister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom