What's new

Pakistan likely to buy 10 helicopters Mi-26 Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mil26 is a very rugged transport heli. Together with Mil35 you have build up a very potent chopper force for 1/4 - 1/10 of the price if you go for Chinook. The person that posted those adds that Chinook is a lot better. Just try to understand why Chinooks were crashing frequently in Afghanistan... Hot and High is something very impotrant.

The Mil26 is a very rugged transport heli. Together with Mil35 you have build up a very potent chopper force for 1/4 - 1/10 of the price if you go for Chinook. The person that posted those adds that Chinook is a lot better. Just try to understand why Chinooks were crashing frequently in Afghanistan... Hot and High is something very impotrant.
I agree , but don't know how frequent mi26 been used in rugged regions of the world and crash record.
If you look at video , i have posted majority of fact i have posted are wrong..

Last edited:
Putin has gone on record to say he will not sell offensive weapons to Pakistan and Putin keeps his word unlike others.

India and Russia are 'strategic' partners and will continue to expand ties, but I can see Pakistan improving ties with Russia thisill happen but not to hinder India by selling offensive weapons.

U don't have the luxury to purchase the best possible weapons... you survive on the mercy of so many nations... very recently jordan.

We don't need High end weapon but we need a weapon to resist till Big Daddy is ready (Nuclear Bomb) touches the ground

India and Russia are 'strategic' partners and will continue to expand ties, but I can see Pakistan improving ties with Russia thisill happen but not to hinder India by selling offensive weapons.

Put was because of weapon you are now buying from US because now you guys have money and forget your old friend who give you weapons in 1960 till 1980's late by wheat and other stuff because you don't have money to buy them. Now Russia is using you commercially. Remember India's theory that no body is your friend and they have there now interest and your old Old partner is now learning this theory very well. Now don't come up with future plans with India because she is using you commercially.

Last edited:
May in a JV on developing choppers or license production....
Could someone please knock some sense into this person / thing. Could I request the mods to please ban him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BAN HIM.
ARAZ

We don't need High end weapon but we need a weapon to resist till Big Daddy is ready (Nuclear Bomb) touches the ground

Put was because of weapon you are now buying from US because now you guys have money and forget your old friend who give you weapons in 1960 till 1980's late by wheat and other stuff because you don't have money to buy them. Now Russia is using you commercially. Remember India's theory that no body is your friend and they have there now interest and your old Old partner is now learning this theory very well. Now don't come up with future plans with India because she is using you commercially.

Actually it was Russia that wanted India to get closer to the US to enable the US nuclear deal to go through and the biggest winner of that deal have been the Russians.

Russia is our strategic partner they have offered us the Glonass system and we are the only country this has been offered to, if you feel Russia is using us that is your concern but we know better lol

Well thats something you want to believe for self-satisfaction but reality is kinda very different. India has stood by Russia on both Syrian and Crimea issues says everything about our diplomatic relationship. And in military cooperation, We are partner with Russia on projects like Pak-Fa, Multirole Transport aircraft, Brahmos etc says again about our strong relationship and trust. And last but not the least, we are strategic partners.

Last edited:
I th
Thats not correct, lets see how will you respond if we buy a squadron of JF-17 from them.

Pak is the prime opponent of India and we will not allow pak to get insight of whatever equipment we use, till the point we can.
I think what we are talking about is a medium lift helo and this is not offensive capability. We have a need and they are providers. More offensive equipment will not be supplied by Russia and probably not sought by Pak either. The reason should be clear to all and there is no need to argue over that.
Secondly ANY attempt at trolling sbould be reported to the Mods for action rather than responded to. Trolls and those who respond to them are equally responsible for the destruction of the thread.
Araz

one more type of choppers ? its good idea?

Actually it was Russia that wanted India to get closer to the US to enable the US nuclear deal to go through and the biggest winner of that deal have been the Russians.

Russia is our strategic partner they have offered us the Glonass system and we are the only country this has been offered to, if you feel Russia is using us that is your concern but we know better lol

And you think that US is idiot to give all details. He will nuke it and kill thousands of thousands and preserve his technology in others hand and only one country succeeded and that is China and because he uses spy technique to obtain that and have lot of money in US to hurt US economy and no body else.

one more type of choppers ? its good idea?

Yes Russia is good in heli

Let me know when we get some in our inventory other wise these are just speculation.

All who are thinking that Russia will be ally pakistan like india are fools. Indian - Russian Relationship are pro like wine since soviet Times.Russian know about pakistan Involvement in Afganistan still a Old wound that Will never heels It's one of the key Reason of the fall of USSR and Russians never Forgets, IF pakistan thinks that Russian will Give preferences to pakistan which alleged US Stood over Long times ally India they are Completely mistaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom