What's new

Pakistan likely to buy 10 helicopters Mi-26 Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sandy_3126 I avoid going down the track of making posts that is generally viewed negatively by people of other nationalities and faith. I am aware that some of my posts have not been appreciated by valued Indian members like yourself but I have recently lost my cool when I have seen a group of dedicated trolls who have run a hate campaign on not only our religion, our founders and our pride but also brought these things up when topic of discussion was entirely different.

so forgive me when I confront the troll onslaught.
He's no angel either, should read his high value posts in the thread about Indians being discriminated for rental properties in Singapore, nothing on the topic, just leading the pack in the usual Indian ploy of attacking the OP.

and What is your point Sir we need more Frigates and Fighter Jets for our forces first focus on them

sir I am telling you more fighters and Frigates will be very fruitful for us because without facing the facts we can get F'ed here mister. i know there are a lot of F's here just like the F-16s Sir. we are getting F- solas as well which will fry the forces of our futile enemies when our Frigates will fire on fools Mister.

but dont forget Mister , Frigates also have helipads on them so we need helicopters to force the fools away sir
firing with Frigates fails to finish the Taliban forces in the mountains so we need rapid deployment transport for our forces Mister
because SSG doesnt have enough space on fighters but only helicopters can provide that service sir but do avoid switching off the fans of the helicpters.

There is n article in a news paper after collapse of Soviet union about russian's contemplating selling su27's to pakistan.... this was right after dissolution of USSR, but within a few years India made sure that relations with USSR translated into rock solid relations with russia.

On topic I do not see any harm in Russia supplying transport assets to Pakistan. This will be strategically helpful to Russian aviation Industry, as well as thier future projects.

You have it mixed up. It was Ukraine that offered to sell these jets and not Russia. Both MIG29's and SU27's which were part of Ukraine's Air Force were tested and evaluated by PAF test pilots. Conclusion: They were maintenance nightmares and their upgrades would be severely restricted due to Russia.

You have it mixed up. It was Ukraine that offered to sell these jets and not Russia. Both MIG29's and SU27's which were part of Ukraine's Air Force were tested and evaluated by PAF test pilots. Conclusion: They were maintenance nightmares and their upgrades would be severely restricted due to Russia.
There were two other issues, reliability and availability ( as in on the tarmac).

From a newspaper article sent to me by @Windjammer it was russia not ukraine, some further information would help

I'd believe that.
Eastern origin eqpt are maintainable best only when one has the manufacturing facilities locally or acres of spares. Which is why the RD-93/33 aspect in your jv effort intrigues me. :)

@sandy_3126 I avoid going down the track of making posts that is generally viewed negatively by people of other nationalities and faith. I am aware that some of my posts have not been appreciated by valued Indian members like yourself but I have recently lost my cool when I have seen a group of dedicated trolls who have run a hate campaign on not only our religion, our founders and our pride but also brought these things up when topic of discussion was entirely different.

so forgive me when I confront the troll onslaught.
No problemos amigo, your contribution to the forum is of mammoth proportions, loosing your temper is understandable.... there have been occasions when I have edited out F-Bombs for offensive posts.

@Oscar @Manticore

Mods, please close this thread until further credible news. This is the same old trolling thread. Well past its sell by date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom