What's new

Pakistan & Iran Joint Naval Drill

Dear by that logic we will be lieft isolated in the world. It is all about interests and relation building. There is no reason why we cannot have mutual friends. The whole world does that. If we go by this logic, at the end of the day, it will be just us and China!! Not a very bright idea.

We should do exercises with all countries but should be very aware if we r doing it with countries close to India....Thats what i m saying.

Pakistan has ME China and Turkey and even west...Not doing exercises with Iran won't cost us much. Yes, intelligence sharing should be high but exercises which can reveal our tech/secrets should be not be done with them....

Pakistan usually don't reveal much about its military tech. Congratz to Iran, if you have such capability.

We should do exercises with all countries but should be very aware if we r doing it with countries close to India....Thats what i m saying.

Pakistan has ME China and Turkey and even west...Not doing exercises with Iran won't cost us much. Yes, intelligence sharing should be high but exercises which can reveal our tech/secrets should be not be done with them....

Pakistan usually don't reveal much about its military tech. Congratz to Iran, if you have such capability.
Sir if you re suggesting that ME will prefer Pak over India then i doubt that. However please note that it is not like that Iran or ME will outright share our capabilities with India. That is not how it works. There are so many things at play. So please relax, any exercised with Iran won’t get our tech details to India. This is now who it words and every country have some mutual friends with their rivals as well. This is how closely the countries are related in these modern times. There are really no hardcore blocks anymore, just preferences and interests!! Pakistan need to for excellent relations with neighbors and workout close relations through diplomacy with as many countries as possible.

better relations with neighbors are good for Pakistan specially with our brotherly muslim countries. Pak shall make their relations with Iran much better like one we have with China.

Nice development, Inshallah we'll hear positive news from Iran every day....Yesterday newspaper has confirmed that Iran will start Gas supply in 2017 8-)

I m worry about one thing....Our closeness with Iran in military exercises/technologies may harm us as Iranians, close to Indians, will learn our tactics/tech/strategies and will then share it with India.....We need to watch out, our stupidity regarding Iran has already caused us much damage.....

Why so possessive ?? :undecided:

wnp_interesting.jpg

We should focus on naval cooperation with China, Turkey and other friendly and advanced nations from whom we can learn something

Last edited:
In what world is iranian navy better than pakistan navy. Sure they have a lot more speed boats but PN is 2 times larger and regularly trains with other navies.

They have over 30 submarines and produce their own naval ships. The Iranian navy is better than ours (can't say the same about their Army or Air Force though).

No. They have a bigger navy.

Yeah, and better trained.

On what basis you're claiming this?

Their navy is bigger and has achieved more than ours.

Back
Top Bottom