What's new

Pakistan has decided to use all military options against india

Infact India never been the aggressor. You country is the aggressor always.

orly.jpg

Those saying India is never the aggressor they should tell us what happened during the Siachen war, which was undoubtedly the worst Indian aggression against Pakistan without being provoked in the least. The rest of the wars have some ambiguity though Pakistani version of events hold India responsible for the wars including 71 when India was training mukti bahini and giving shelter to those terrorists.

Indians are always led to believe that they never initiated war against Pakistan which is an absolute lie

Yes, including Hotspot Shield.

LOL, nice one.

they kept them hostage for many hours. Your QRT have failed you every where. on average they take 2 days to kill 1 attacker. It were the attackers who decided not to kill civilians. it takes only 2 minutes to put bullets into the heads of 20 people if you have the will. and they were fidayeen, they didn't needed hostages. They were there to fight till death. but they fought exactly as islam teaches i.e. not to kill unarmed civilians.

Remember kaluchak. :wave:

Infact India never been the aggressor. You country is the aggressor always.
we never attacked india...we always fight for the liberation of kashmir ..as in case of 1948,1965,1999 ...and kashmir isnt integral part of india..infact it was india who attacked us first in 1971...

Ok so u r going to retaliate?
Come then..:)
I remember 1971 when pakistan was having support from usa china,and they came to fight us together- result - china betrayed pakistan didnt participate in war ,usa was helpless , pakistan divided into two..
This time u have only china support - god knows how many parts this time,since usa in indian camp,russia will play neutral-china will again betray u since they are more professional..lol

I dont remember 1948 cz I aint that old but history reminds me that we captured as still have control on quite a big part of your ATOOT ANG and a big portion of land now know GB whom U can only show as yours in your map. N actually its kind of same 1971 situation but for U as U have support o almost all big powers and we......So howz that?

I dont remember 1948 cz I aint that old but history reminds me that we captured as still have control on quite a big part of your ATOOT ANG and a big portion of land now know GB whom U can only show as yours in your map. N actually its kind of same 1971 situation but for U as U have support o almost all big powers and we......So howz that?
Well even the country u live in today was not urs ..1948 was the start which taught india that u cant be friends with us..
1971 was indian reply..
Lets come again for 2016-17 :)

@Rafi Sir do you have any information what is this all about ? I think we have given go ahead to Army to use heavy weapons like MRL and Artillery and may be even Drones.

Local Commanders already have the authority to use any weapons and tactics short of going to war. Article is a bit sensationalist.

It's not in Pakistan interest to escalate the situation on LOC because we are busy in clearing our homegrown mess. Both parties know that. India will continue to poke nose and we will continue to show restraint. Just a feel good article.

pakistan or "munh tod jawab" .shakal dekhi hay nawaz sharif nay apni:omghaha:

This is the right decision, cant let Indian Army go scot free with killing innocent civilians with impunity.

Whatever be the military option. It will be to prevent the further escalation of tensions.:rolleyes:

Those saying India is never the aggressor they should tell us what happened during the Siachen war, which was undoubtedly the worst Indian aggression against Pakistan without being provoked in the least. The rest of the wars have some ambiguity though Pakistani version of events hold India responsible for the wars including 71 when India was training mukti bahini and giving shelter to those terrorists.

Indians are always led to believe that they never initiated war against Pakistan which is an absolute lie
Kargil war says otherwise.
Small correction about war in 1971 when India had an unprecedented influx of immigrants from Bangladesh during the civil war. India decides to train Mukti Bahini. It wasn't the intent but India was out of options. India didn't join the war until Indian posts were fired upon.
Siachen was an unoccupied and undemarcated area in J&K. So, India decides to acquire this strategic location before Pakistan does, is a mere military strategy.

Back
Top Bottom