What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

If that was intended for me, let me reassure you that I do not feel particularly demoralised. Partly because I do not use 'chameleon' as a verb.
dost..aaj kya saas ke sath thassan huyi kya, you are just picking up any damn thing to reply like an angry young man..hunnn!!...:D....why are you wasting your precious energy in responding to this guy...frankly, none of your post made great sense to readers like me who are great followers of yours.....you are good at topic and not at trolling! Pls come back

Last edited:
no one is saint here
Master.jpg
You already lost this case in ICJ.

Hindu were once traders and shopkeepers in our part of subcontinent. after partition for almost 40 to 50 years the only shop in my village belonged to a Hindu, who later converted to Islam and now are very devoted Muslims.
but the act is that Indians are referred to as Hindus in Pakistan . and hindus as banyas because of history as traders. ground realities.
nothing to be ashamed of. nothing to mind.

its like farangi or angrez in our both countries.

So that makes it fine for usage just because you are comfortable with it?
In a similar hypothetical scenario, lets assume in India or the US where I live, using the term "****" for a Pakistani is the norm. Does that make it any less insulting to you when someone calls you a "****"

Try to look at it from our perspective for once. I'm not asking you to make political compromise, this is simple decency when communicating with someone that is being asked here.

dost..aaj kya saas ke sath dassan huyi kya, you are just picking up any damn thing to reply like an angry young man..hunnn!!...:D....why are you wasting your precious energy in responding to this guy...frankly, none of your post made great sense to readers like me who are great followers of yours.....you are good at topic and not at trolling! Pls come back

That cheap remark made me very angry.

I've paid my dues. I've been eight years on this forum, and I have not been a habitual troll, I have mostly been a serious poster. And now this Johnny-come-lately comes and calls me names and is rude, and does not have the grace to apologise, but sticks to his position. And goes on to ask if I am new to the forum?

It cannot have all its hand tied up. China is still not USSR which can create CUBA crisis like situation or challenge US heads on.
Once Pakistan is declared Non-Nato ally. its funding will be stopped. Most of the aid it gets from US will be stopped. Not only aid given publicly but also which is not public in nature. Military support will vanish.
Do you think it's so easy to take Pakistan out of the map. We remind you what we are on LOC time to time. If it was so easy, US have done long time ago. As soon as they declare we are non Nato ally, we will stop nato supply and hence, table and talks again :).

Pakistanis are not left with many choices. If they choose china, china will convert them to north korea with full control over foreign relations,trade,foreign policy.etc. it means further isolation from west or europe.
Yeah Yeah CPEC is china. Pakistan will become china colony. Chabahar is the best port in the world and so on lol.

Jammu and Kashmir(and Ladhak, Hyderabad, Mangrol, Munawader too) is an integral and inalienable part(s) of India.
Ok? say's who? India? We don't accept that.

No.

The document that brought you into existence says that.

The funny thing here is that the poster in question sees no problem in using the term Baniya since he/she doesn't see it as an insult. But replied in the same coin and being called a "p-a-k-I" gets the panties in a twist...
Maybe they need to see that the reason why the term **** gets them riled up is the same reason why we find the term Baniya insulting...

Baniya is the equivalent of referring to all jews as Shylock or Kike...But to them its something we should just shut up and accept..Not happening!

Hey, we have to follow the rules of the forum and keep the trolling to a minimum. If voices of people who argue with facts will be suppressed by the use of power, tell me how will it be a balanced discussion. So let's stick to the topic and avoid any abusive words. You may differ but do not resort to personal insults. That's all I ask. You're welcome to comment here and interact but follow the rules of the forum and it is valid for both Pakistani and Indian members. Tell me if I have insulted you or your country in any of my post on this thread?

just fuk the shut up.you son of lucifer.....
who the fuk told you to quote me
mdrfkr,......................get the fkk off

You are less than one third my age. Go to your father and talk to him like that. I am more your grandfather's age.

@El Sidd
@naveedullahkhankhattak

More customary usage? Have you people no shame? You keep reminding me this is a Pakistani forum, @El Sidd. Is this what it stands for?

Hey, we have to follow the rules of the forum and keep the trolling to a minimum. If voices of people who argue with facts will be suppressed by the use of power, tell me how will it be a balanced discussion. So let's stick to the topic and avoid any abusive words. You may differ but do not resort to personal insults. That's all I ask. You're welcome to comment here and interact but follow the rules of the forum and it is valid for both Pakistani and Indian members. Tell me if I have insulted you or your country in any of my post on this thread?

Don't think Ive insulted anyone in my post either.
I simply asked your opinion on the use of the word "****" since you seem to be fine with the use of the word "Baniya" which is insulting to Indians.
Since you're comfortable with one, do you subscribe to the free usage of the other to refer to Pakistanis?
I agree with the rest of your post, which is why you should have heeded your own advice and corrected your compatriot instead of endorsing/defending his post to the mods saying you found nothing wrong in it.

That cheap remark made me very angry.

I've paid my dues. I've been eight years on this forum, and I have not been a habitual troll, I have mostly been a serious poster. And now this Johnny-come-lately comes and calls me names and is rude, and does not have the grace to apologise, but sticks to his position. And goes on to ask if I am new to the forum?
why dont you just report or ignore him.....you just cant pick fight with bludy riksha walas if he uses abusive lang...thats not you, you cant get to their level!

Thadhastu or Ameen or whatever...India cannot ignore Hafeez Sieed rants against India with implicit support from Pakistani establishment and expect India to come to tables.
He has to be proven guilty in a Pakistani court and even if he is he still will remain in Pakistan nothing you do will change that it
The statusqou will remain and my reply to you will be the same 10 years from now

Let me ask you that question back.

Have I insulted YOU, or YOUR COUNTRY, in ANY POST, on ANY THREAD?

Another question: is it about you, or is it about the two members who used foul words? (not to mention the latest)?

Tell me, who are the people abusing others?

A last question: which facts were suppressed by the use of power? Pani peela de baniyon ko might contain invaluable information to others; I could not spot such information. Please do tell me what I missed.

Back
Top Bottom