What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

That is for others to judge. The days are gone when you could do what you wished and could hope to get away unnoticed.

I suggest that you check the meaning of 'ironic'.

I like how Indians totally chameleon yourselves.

From the colonial to the new trump masters.

With this current gem of a show at the UN. Playing a card too early or too late from a nation who produces chess champions is demoralising if you are an Indian nationalist on a Pakistani forum.

@war&peace

I asked you your reaction to two insults that were directed against me, and against us. I would like your response; does it make a difference that it was not directed at you but at someone else?

The funny thing here is that the poster in question sees no problem in using the term Baniya since he/she doesn't see it as an insult. But replied in the same coin and being called a "p-a-k-I" gets the panties in a twist...
Maybe they need to see that the reason why the term **** gets them riled up is the same reason why we find the term Baniya insulting...

Baniya is the equivalent of referring to all jews as Shylock or Kike...But to them its something we should just shut up and accept..Not happening!

Your assurance mean nothing. pakistan was asked by the IJC to complete its submission regarding Jadav's case by September 13th. You are now required to prove his guilt in the IJC and that will not be as easy as the kangaroo court trial you had for him :azn:

Your witness and claims is now subject to cross examination and the onus to PROVE his guilt lies on YOU.

I am pretty sure you will not be able to prove jack $hit, EVEN if he is actually guilty of anything.

Lol

You basically fell in your own trap.

Need i say more.

Once again.

Punching above the weight.

I like how Indians totally chameleon yourselves.

From the colonial to the new trump masters.

With this current gem of a show at the UN. Playing a card too early or too late from a nation who produces chess champions is demoralising if you are an Indian nationalist on a Pakistani forum.

If that was intended for me, let me reassure you that I do not feel particularly demoralised. Partly because I do not use 'chameleon' as a verb.

@war&peace

I asked you your reaction to two insults that were directed against me, and against us. I would like your response; does it make a difference that it was not directed at you but at someone else?

The funny thing here is that the poster in question sees no problem in using the term Baniya since he/she doesn't see it as an insult. But replied in the same coin and being called a "p-a-k-I" gets the panties in a twist...
Maybe they need to see that the reason why the term **** gets them riled up is the same reason why we find the term Baniya insulting...

Baniya is the equivalent of referring to all jews as Shylock or Kike...But to them its something we should just shut up and accept..Not happening!

Nope, Jadav was a retired officer too. :azn:
good for you because he had already helped us a lot in exposing about 700 people working for raw.
networks after networks were exposed and all were arrested.
peace in Baluchistan suddenly came after his arrest.

Just a clarification buddy.

Baniye is a profession. I call the local shop owner also a baniya. Never did i get his panties twisted enough to get a discount lol.

While the other a slur word used for the people of subcontinent.

And that Shylock would be derogatory remark since he was the only Jew in the play as I recall.

Hindu were once traders and shopkeepers in our part of subcontinent. after partition for almost 40 to 50 years the only shop in my village belonged to a Hindu, who later converted to Islam and now are very devoted Muslims.
but the act is that Indians are referred to as Hindus in Pakistan . and hindus as banyas because of history as traders. ground realities.
nothing to be ashamed of. nothing to mind.

its like farangi or angrez in our both countries.

Baniye is a profession. I call the local shop owner also a baniya. Never did i get his panties twisted enough to get a discount lol.

And that Shylock would be derogatory remark since he was the only Jew in the play as I recall.

Excuse me?

Which member follows this profession, and how did you know? Or am I your local shop owner? What am I supposed to be selling you? Can you be honest for a moment, and tell me and the rest of the forum that in the post that you wrote, you meant no insult?

Wow

What geniuses.

Now nobodys going to take it seriously. Its now a brownie vs brownie thing.
Thanda paani pilao baniye ko.

Hindu were once traders and shopkeepers in our part of subcontinent. after partition for almost 40 to 50 years the only shop in my village belonged to a Hindu, who later converted to Islam and now are very devoted Muslims.
but the act is that Indians are referred to as Hindus in Pakistan . and hindus as banyas because of history as traders. ground realities.
nothing to be ashamed of. nothing to mind.

its like farangi or angrez in our both countries.

And I BITTERLY resent it. None of you, except a Sanghi who had made it his life's mission to do so, knew my personal details, and I never thrust my caste on anyone, neither in real life nor on the forum. To be called something derogatory, derogatory in your eyes, is not acceptable.

Since you had the decency to explain yourself, I will reply in the same coin..
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how you perceive the word "Baniya"...it does matter to the people you use the term towards. And if it paints a negative picture in their mind, then it is insulting.

To many in the US, the use of the term nigger, or nigga (as made popular by record artists) may not be such a big deal, but to African American folks, its a hateful word.
Same goes for the term **** in the UK.

Shylock was the name of the money lender in Merchant of Venice. It is not an insult at face value, but more to do with the negative characteristics and greed that Shylock embodied that makes it insulting. Similarly, Baniya as a cast is probably not an insult. But when you apply it to all Indians saying " Baniye ko pani pilao" you meant to use it as an insult.
Unless youre saying all Indians are Baniyas (cast)?? Which they clearly are not!
So what other reason except to invoke the negative characteristics of the "Baniya" would there be for you to refer to all Indians as Baniya?

Excuse me?

Which member follows this profession, and how did you know? Or am I your local shop owner? What am I supposed to be selling you? Can you be honest for a moment, and tell me and the rest of the forum that in the post that you wrote, you meant no insult?

Are you new here or something?

I am writing on a Pakistani forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom