What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

When we have a billion people living out our stance on the issue. We don't really need to do anything.
India has very little say when it comes to global security.

And I really have zero regard for any negative rating given to me by an Indian.

So I guess its all cool.

LOL.

Nothing is being written here, or done here, to gain your regard. I am anxious to gain the regard of those whom I respect. Only those.

This was a right of reply? Presumably after Pakistan raised the human rights record of India in Kashmir. Sadly, there is no end in sight for these dramas at the UN. Save for an occasional whisper of support from some nation or another who would need the reciprocal support of either India or Pakistan, the rest of the world regards this Kashmir issue as a Brownie versus Brownie slaughter match. Alas for the poor Kashmiri, their homes continually get demolished by a shell from here or there or a few platoons of militia storming their neighborhood to fight some other militia.

The rest of the world can decide what it means to them.

They don't need an Indian doing that for them.

ICJ has a strict stance on terrorism. They will only agree to our ruling.

No Pakistani is worried about that I can assure you.

Your assurance mean nothing. pakistan was asked by the IJC to complete its submission regarding Jadav's case by September 13th. You are now required to prove his guilt in the IJC and that will not be as easy as the kangaroo court trial you had for him :azn:

Your witness and claims is now subject to cross examination and the onus to PROVE his guilt lies on YOU.

I am pretty sure you will not be able to prove jack $hit, EVEN if he is actually guilty of anything.

The problem with them is that they can't deal with facts and realities. So they misuse their powers to suppress the opposition and that's totally unacceptable and we must raise our voice. Of course we shouldn't violate any rules of the forum and IMHO, I didn't find anything objectionable in your post and I don't know who and why he gave you. You're a serious poster so I will support you and stand by.

He called us 'baniyas'. Do you find that acceptable? Another post called us 'eastern swine'? Is that also acceptable?

It was sincere advice; you are right, it does typify us, rather than the cynicism that we see in this and other posts.

How snowflake are you exactly?

Learn to take a hit buddy. It will help you build character.

I suppose you see nothing wrong in being called a "****" either...its merely one expressing themselves.
Don't you use abusive words and language on our forum. It is not your bharot's forum where you can use such words and abusive language. You're dealing with civilised people so learn some manners.

Last edited:
How snowflake are you exactly?

Learn to take a hit buddy. It will help you build character.

My character is well formed. I not only take hits, I retaliate immediately, in legitimate fashion.

Learn to take a tough counter. Stop whining. You have time enough to form your unformed character.

LOL.

Nothing is being written here, or done here, to gain your regard. I am anxious to gain the regard of those whom I respect. Only those.

Ironic post again.

You are on a fire.

Come back later to this thread and give it a read.

You will find me here. Don't worry

The only outburst today was the Indian statement at the UN today.

That is for others to judge. The days are gone when you could do what you wished and could hope to get away unnoticed.

Ironic post again.

You are on a fire.

Come back later to this thread and give it a read.

You will find me here. Don't worry

I suggest that you check the meaning of 'ironic'.

My character is well formed. I not only take hits, I retaliate immediately, in legitimate fashion.

Learn to take a tough counter. Stop whining. You have time enough to form your unformed character.

None of my post mentions you in person.

It addresses the Indian and India.

I have better things to do than to get personal here on an international forum.

So once again. Relax and enjoy the reread of the thread later

Do you abusive words and language on our forum. It is not your bharot's forum where you can use such words and abusive language. You're dealing with civilised people so learn some manners.

Funny your civilized demeanor gets tossed out the window when using words like "Baniya" to paint all Indians. I suppose then "P-a-k-I" shouldn't pose much of an issue to you either...
And you have the gall to question my manners and civility? GTFO...

@war&peace

I asked you your reaction to two insults that were directed against me, and against us. I would like your response; does it make a difference that it was not directed at you but at someone else?

None of my post mentions you in person.

It addresses the Indian and India.

I have better things to do than to get personal here on an international forum.

So once again. Relax and enjoy the reread of the thread later

As long as I am Indian, I am affected. Please do not be subtle after being so gross.

Do you abusive words and language on our forum. It is not your bharot's forum where you can use such words and abusive language. You're dealing with civilised people so learn some manners.

Will the civilised people you are referring to explain why my country was insulted? Not once but twice?

This is the third time that I have asked you this.

Back
Top Bottom