What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

we should raise issue of khalistan, moaists, naxals and all other brothers at international forum if they used the word Baluchistan again.

and about human rights record. we have allowed all human rights organizations in every part of Pakistan but its India who is reluctant from getting exposed, even though it already is exposed.

Why 'we should'? Is your foreign ministry so inept that it has not thought of doing so already, and has to wait for a suggestion from a post by an anonymous name on an internet site?

Thadhastu

Thadhastu or Ameen or whatever...India cannot ignore Hafeez Sieed rants against India with implicit support from Pakistani establishment and expect India to come to tables.

no one is saint here
Master.jpg

You don't say :D

be2d65fe-f88e-43e8-9250-d77eaa38f9fe-150621154238-lva1-app6891-thumbnail-4.jpg

muhammad_habib_zahir_10_04_2017.jpg

says a terrorist shithole with history of funding, training and arming Bengali militants for civil war in Pakistan,

rest assured, everyone there understand that name of Kashmir cause instant rectum bleeding to eastern swines bcoz they have nothing to say on illegal occupation of Kashmir, So chill.

Please don't use personal insults or general country-wide insults. Chill.

You guys had sentenced him to death, and it was the International court of justice who stopped you from executing him.

I think the world has already seen the face of pakistani terror due to this single judgement. :angel:

You are now pleading your case against him in the IJC. :D

We will once the international court respects our decision.

Don't worry about that.

Its already case closed.

Yes, please. The more cynical and determined to make mischief in the open glare of daylight that you are, the more you paint yourselves into a corner. Do continue.
and how do you define this "Corner" , again Isloated Saga ? ?Merely defying Indian notion does not indicate an open mischief with rest of the World too..
India as a state if serious in intentions of her beleive should declare Pakistan a terrorist state first...

Kashmir is an integral part of India means they don't believe in Simla agreement , nor Lahore accord nor UN resolutions.

so why cry when we do so????

More surprising is that you cry when you say we do. If it doesn't matter, why do YOU cry? Ever thought of that?

Wow

What geniuses.

Now nobodys going to take it seriously. Its now a brownie vs brownie thing.

Thanda paani pilao baniye ko.
@Slav Defence @Secur @The Eagle @WebMaster please review this unjustified rating. This does not deserve to be negatively rated. So now we cannot even express ourselves? There is nothing abusive in it

The Pakistani society has rejected terrorism and the world respects that.

Now again i can only say its just a card played too early out of desperation which only leaves you guys open.

Meanwhile the world has moved on to cyber terrorism which means lol oh how naive of you Mr. Shearer.

I am just happy you guys are willing as good neighbors and take the limelight this time.

Thanks i guess

You are welcome, I guess.

Lol

If the world had judged that it wouldn't put India as it's mouthpiece.

I am telling you again. Don't punch above your weight.

Why don't you confine yourself to your posts and improving their quality, and stop trying to tell everybody else what to do? And how to do it?

We will once the international court respects our decision.

Don't worry about that.

Its already case closed.

We have nothing to worry. The worry is all yours.

We are playing Attack, YOU are playing Defence.

For now the IJC has overruled your own courts. What do you think that means to the rest of the world ? :azn:

India is butthurt after getting humiliated in Doklam and its army chickening out unilaterally from there in dark have made it a mentally retarded state and a terrorist inhuman piece of crap is calling Pakistan a terrorist state?

The whole world saw Pakistan as the face of yours since bin laden was found there.

Back
Top Bottom