What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

Desperate war mongering will only hamper the world's fight against extremism.

Why don't you answer the specific points made, instead of hiding behind verbiage? That is less and less a viable option.

I'm afraid to say but Pk was only a victim of terrorism.

USA and it's Saudi minions are the only terrorists of our region.
Don't be afraid mate....you are safe on PDF :enjoy:.. say whatever you say...and I agree with you to a large extent.

Where was OBL?

Where else in world regularly drones are used to lol terrorists?

where else un designated terrorist organisation fights election?

Where else a designated terrorist got released by hijacking an aircraft is running a chain of madrassahs...

Where else a terrorist who presented a enemy soldier's head to CIAs

Terrorism is a worldwide phenomenon.

Why don't we start the investigation with Kulbashan Yadev?

Pakistan has nothing to do with terrorism as the world understands.

It's highly ill advised to play the terrorism card on state level.

You guys have been very greedy.

Like a wise man once said.

You point one at other while 3 points at you.

usual whining. Surprise us with something new :lol:

they lose less people in terrorism then they lose cleaning gutters in their country, Pakistani representative must have addressed Kashmir issue which cause that Diarrhea :lol:

pakistan is already the face of international terrorism.

At the BRICS conference even taller than pole, deeper than hole friend china listed your children groups in the list of terrorists. :D

As of now your pakistan Army is now forced to push your terrorists into mainstream politics :cheesy: ............ now enjoy your new political masters and drink some indus water as long as it lasts.

I can assure you greedy nations don't last long.

Why don't we start the investigation with Kulbashan Yadev
I am all for it.. . why not....

Pakistan has nothing to do with terrorism as the world understands
You believes So?? ? Works doesn't believe so... my points would give you an idea...
It's highly ill advised to play the terrorism card on state level
Tell this to those who plays it...

You point one at other while 3 points at you.
Ok

Where was OBL?

Where else in world regularly drones are used to kill terrorists?

where else un designated terrorist organisation fights election?(his party)

Where else a designated terrorist got released by hijacking an aircraft is running a chain of madrassahs...

Where else a terrorist who presented a enemy soldier's head to COAS and later same terrorist ploted to kill the same COAS (turned president)

Where else terrorists and armed forces fight hand in hand?
Without doubt there are terrorist in Pakistan however the difference between India and Pakistan is that they don't elect them as their Prime Ministers and Chief Ministers.

Bol Bachan and usual rona dhona at UN while Indian itself does not declare Pakistan as such at state level..

For someone named Shearer you are a pure bred crybaby Indian.

The name 'Shearer', as I have explained on many occasions, honours a particular personality who was not Indian. It has nothing to do with my own personality or with my nationality.

Continuing to be insulting will gain you nothing, but will merely deepen the contempt due to an inarticulate heckler with nothing tangible to say.

For staring the investigation on kulbushan Yadav, you will first have to let us meet him to make sure he is a real person and not just a actor playing a part :cheesy:

So when are you going to do that ?

Well you can meet him when we release him.
Meanwhile the world can decide on the money trail funding terrorism and the Kerala connection.
ISIS is the face of terrorism.

As i said. You guys are punching a bit too high.

Back
Top Bottom