What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

@Slav Defence @Secur @The Eagle @WebMaster please review this unjustified rating. This does not deserve to be negatively rated. So now we cannot even express ourselves? There is nothing abusive in it

Let it go man.
Just emotional snowflake Indians who are only united by the string of hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis.
The only thing that unites them while 90 percent of the time they are unwittingly stoking flames of extremism in their own society.

Reminds me of the bubble boy from Seinfeld.

India is butthurt after getting humiliated in Doklam and its army chickening out unilaterally from there in dark have made it a mentally retarded state and a terrorist inhuman piece of crap is calling Pakistan a terrorist state?

How surprising that you have discovered this rather well-kept secret, which has evaded the rest of the world. Truly perceptive.

You are welcome, I guess.

Why don't you confine yourself to your posts and improving their quality, and stop trying to tell everybody else what to do? And how to do it?

Lol love the irony of the post.

Typifies the Indian

Where was OBL?

Why dont you tell us and while you are at it also please tell why the worlds most wanted man was never shown on any media and conveniently thrown in the ocean?

Where else in world regularly drones are used to kill terrorists?

So the definition of world for Indians is US? Because it was only the US who is using drone attack. As for where else Afghanistan and on a much larger and frequent scale as compared to Pakistan which has reduced significantly.

where else un designated terrorist organisation fights election?(his party)

India. In fact in india a butcher is made a PM.

Where else a designated terrorist got released by hijacking an aircraft is running a chain of madrassahs...

Look into the mirror.

Where else a terrorist who presented a enemy soldier's head to COAS and later same terrorist ploted to kill the same COAS (turned president)
Now you are embarrassing the title you hold. @WebMaster @Horus

Where else terrorists and armed forces fight hand in hand?

Mukti Bahini, TTP, BLA to name a few.

Where are we crying? You are free to raise Kashmir or Manipur or Tamil Nadu in UN.
the whole piece of cries were in retaliation to something similar.

and you have unformally rejected Simla agreement.
why don't do it formally then??

We have nothing to worry. The worry is all yours.

We are playing Attack, YOU are playing Defence.

For now the IJC has overruled your own courts. What do you think that means to the rest of the world ? :azn:

The rest of the world can decide what it means to them.

They don't need an Indian doing that for them.

ICJ has a strict stance on terrorism. They will only agree to our ruling.

No Pakistani is worried about that I can assure you.

and how do you define this "Corner" , again Isloated Saga ? ?Merely defying Indian notion does not indicate an open mischief with rest of the World too..
India as a state if serious in intentions of her beleive should declare Pakistan a terrorist state first...

Our state policy is for us to determine; it is determined by responsible officers reporting to an elected ministry, and accountable for its acts. Our policy is not decided in dark rooms by secretive conclaves of self-appointed experts.

I believe that if you are honest with yourselves, you will recognise that it is increasingly a world-wide view, and that it is increasingly finding open expression in multilateral meetings, that your state is more than complicit in unwanted actions.

You don't say :D

be2d65fe-f88e-43e8-9250-d77eaa38f9fe-150621154238-lva1-app6891-thumbnail-4.jpg

muhammad_habib_zahir_10_04_2017.jpg
a retired person vs a serving HV official.

apple vs oranges.

Let it go man.
Just emotional snowflake Indians who are only united by the string of hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis.
The only thing that unites them while 90 percent of the time they are unwittingly stoking flames of extremism in their own society.

Reminds me of the bubble boy from Seinfeld.

The problem with them is that they can't deal with facts and realities. So they misuse their powers to suppress the opposition and that's totally unacceptable and we must raise our voice. Of course we shouldn't violate any rules of the forum and IMHO, I didn't find anything objectionable in your post and I don't know who and why he gave you. You're a serious poster so I will support you and stand by.

India is butthurt after getting humiliated in Doklam and its army chickening out unilaterally from there in dark have made it a mentally retarded state and a terrorist inhuman piece of crap is calling Pakistan a terrorist state?
they are frustrated over all the meal which we have prepared for them all across India.

its just beginning of the revivals of freedom movements in India.

Our state policy is for us to determine; it is determined by responsible officers reporting to an elected ministry, and accountable for its acts. Our policy is not decided in dark rooms by secretive conclaves of self-appointed experts.

I believe that if you are honest with yourselves, you will recognise that it is increasingly a world-wide view, and that it is increasingly finding open expression in multilateral meetings, that your state is more than complicit in unwanted actions.
so when will your accountable army personal punished for using a civilian as a human shield???

The rest of the world can decide what it means to them.

They don't need an Indian doing that for them.

ICJ has a strict stance on terrorism. They will only agree to our ruling.

No Pakistani is worried about that I can assure you.

The point is that you SHOULD be worried about it. But that is for your own good. It is one and the same to us. We will reason with you, patiently explain to you why you will not gain by what you are doing, as long as it takes. Finally, others, who are observing, including your closest friends, will come to their own decisions, based on facts, not on emotional outbursts like yours, and that will be the time to worry.

The problem with them is that they can't deal with facts and realities. So they misuse their powers to suppress the opposition and that's totally unacceptable and we must raise our voice. Of course we shouldn't violate any rules of the forum and IMHO, I didn't find anything objectionable in your post and I don't know who and why he gave you. You're a serious poster so I will support you and stand by.

When we have a billion people living out our stance on the issue. We don't really need to do anything.
India has very little say when it comes to global security.

And I really have zero regard for any negative rating given to me by an Indian.

So I guess its all cool.

they are frustrated over all the meal which we have prepared for them all across India.

its just beginning of the revivals of freedom movements in India.

so when will your accountable army personal punishes for using a civilian as a human shield???

The incident was investigated and he was exonerated. If he had been accountable for anything more, he would have been punished. Others have been found accountable, after that incident, and sentenced to life imprisonment. When you raise these juvenile points, try to keep the other parts of the situation, before and after, into account.

Just a suggestion. You will, of course, continue to do whatever you have been doing, heedless of advice. That is precisely your characteristic.

The point is that you SHOULD be worried about it. But that is for your own good. It is one and the same to us. We will reason with you, patiently explain to you why you will not gain by what you are doing, as long as it takes. Finally, others, who are observing, including your closest friends, will come to their own decisions, based on facts, not on emotional outbursts like yours, and that will be the time to worry.

The only outburst today was the Indian statement at the UN today.

Back
Top Bottom