What's new

Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN

UN resolution.

So then the below quote was all hot fluff? Coz as far as I remember, no UN resolution exists for the below mentioned separatist movements no?

India is home to far more separatist movements all of those are legitimate and we need to highlight this to the world. Naxalites, Khalistanis, Assamis, Kashmiris, Nagalanders.....all want freedom from the unnatural union and coercion by the majority.

So then the below quote was all hot fluff? Coz as far as I remember, no UN resolution exists for the below mentioned separatist movements no?

India is home to far more separatist movements all of those are legitimate and we need to highlight this to the world. Naxalites, Khalistanis, Assamis, Kashmiris, Nagalanders.....all want freedom from the unnatural union and coercion by the majority.
Yes but they are being oppressed and have been fighting for their freedom against the oppression for a long time.

DId he achieve his end goal?No he ended up harming small businesses for his witch hunt and in the middle of it all played the Pakistan card to gain support still no luck now even more notes are being faked inside India and this drive is now a textbook example of what not to do if you want to end the parallel economy :D

Pakistan has been accused of printing indian currency even before when modi was not even a CM of gujrat.
Of course it will slow down economy.

Wow

What geniuses.

Now nobodys going to take it seriously. Its now a brownie vs brownie thing.

Thanda paani pilao baniye ko.
Where was OBL?

Where else in world regularly drones are used to kill terrorists?

where else un designated terrorist organisation fights election?(his party)

Where else a designated terrorist got released by hijacking an aircraft is running a chain of madrassahs...

Where else a terrorist who presented a enemy soldier's head to COAS and later same terrorist ploted to kill the same COAS (turned president)

Where else terrorists and armed forces fight hand in hand?
So what if OBL was found in Pakistan.

Its time for the patriots of Pakistan to stand up and defend Pakistan.

India has plenty of terrorist organizations like the Naxals and the RSS.

So stop bullshitting around idiot.

Yes but they are being oppressed and have been fighting for their freedom against the oppression for a long time.

Yes but those are not legitimate as they haven't been endorsed by the UN (as per your own contention), so no need to mention them.
Similarly, we wont mention Baluchistan or Pakhtunistan either.

DId he achieve his end goal?No he ended up harming small businesses for his witch hunt and in the middle of it all played the Pakistan card to gain support still no luck now even more notes are being faked inside India and this drive is now a textbook example of what not to do if you want to end the parallel economy :D
I think he should do the demonetisation once again and, of course, all of the sudden to block all the currency notes that have been touched by terrorists rather he should make it a regular feature recurring randomly. This is one of his actions I 100% support :enjoy:

Last edited:
Yes but those are not legitimate as they haven't been endorsed by the UN (as per your own contention), so no need to mention them.
Baluchistan and Pakthunkwa is not disputed territory idiot.

Kashmir is disputed territory and Pakistan has a legitimate claim on Kashmir.

Baluchistan and Pakthunkwa is not disputed territory idiot.

Kashmir is disputed territory and Pakistan has a legitimate claim on Kashmir.

Maybe learn to follow the discussion before you dive in *** backwards?

It does not make any difference since there is no genuine separatist struggle in Baluchistan. Only RAW sponsored terrorists were operating and carrying out terrorist activities but since we have caught the terror mastermind. The network has been broken and most of them have been witch-hunted and dispatched to hell and the rest have surrendered.
What is Pakhtunistan?

I think he should do the demonetisation once again and, of course, all of the sudden to block all the currency notes that have been touched by terrorists rather he should make it a regular feature occurring randomly. This is one of this actions I 100% support :enjoy:
Next he wants to ban Azan i would say go for it :D

It does not make any difference since there is no genuine separatist struggle in Baluchistan. Only RAW sponsored terrorists were operating and carrying out terrorist activities but since we have caught the terror mastermind. The network has been broken and most of them have been witch-hunted and dispatched to hell and the rest have surrendered.
What is Pakhtunistan?

The illegitimacy of the Durand line as expressed by Afghanistan. The reason why your northern areas are semi governed and maintain porus borders.

So I suppose all terror attacks in Balochistan and your northern areas should cease now no? Since the network has been broken...
https://www.dawn.com/news/1358492/1...pak-afghan-border-in-balochistans-chaman-area

You are less than one third my age. Go to your father and talk to him like that. I am more your grandfather's age.

@El Sidd
@naveedullahkhankhattak

More customary usage? Have you people no shame? You keep reminding me this is a Pakistani forum, @El Sidd. Is this what it stands for?

Yes. Surprisingly this is a Pakistani forum though there are more Indians active here any given time of the day thanks to your population.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom