What's new

Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!

:rofl: In orangi town they have homes made up of concrete not with Tin plates...

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

SO What do you thing , wat are the general problems of Karachi's citizen?

Tin plates are better you can demolish them easily.

Dont ask me i dont live there :P

Danny Boyle should remake the movie slumdog millionaire to make Pakistanis believe Orangi Town is the largest slum in Asia and Karachi is the largest Megaslum in Asia and Half of Pakistan's Urban population live in Slums.

Thats why death tolls were over thousands during Mumbai's rain? .. Remember 2005? Death tol above 1000+ in mumbai

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Danny Boyle should remake the movie slumdog millionaire to make Pakistanis believe Orangi Town is the largest slum in Asia and Karachi is the largest Megaslum in Asia and Half of Pakistan's Urban population live in Slums.
Dharavi is one of the largest slums in the world.It used to be the largest slum in Mumbai at one time, but as of 2011, there are four slums in Mumbai larger than Dharavi...:coffee:
Thats why Mumbai will remain mega slum..

Thats why death tolls were over thousands during Mumbai's rain? .. Remember 2005? Death tol above 1000+ in mumbai

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Dharavi is one of the largest slums in the world.It used to be the largest slum in Mumbai at one time, but as of 2011, there are four slums in Mumbai larger than Dharavi...:coffee:

Nope
Dharavi not Asia's largest slum, it is Karachi: UNDP - Hindustan Times

Digest it butthurt, Orangi is the largest slum in Asia. :lol: :lol: :lol: We will make our financial capital into World Class city because slum rehabilitation is in full swing, Pakistan could uplift 3-4% people out of slums in 20yrs India did 20%, so Karachi will remain a Megaslum and Mumbai will get rid of its all slums. Apart from this Mumbai is getting Second Airport, Monorail, Metro Rail and Bullet Trains, Superslum Karachi will never match that.

Do you how Slum rehabilitation being done in Mumbai, Builders make a deal with Slum dwellers to sell their land, builders will construct houses for slum dwellers in part of the land and in remaining area construct skyscrappers. Mumbai's current highest building was constructed on same model.

So, by 2030 India will have 4-5% population in Slums and Pakistan track record shows it will be 40-44% by 2030.

201013NAC198.jpg

trollers listen. Thread is about muslim cities. So why do you bring ur cities here. Get a better work.

Digest it butthurt, Orangi is the largest slum in Asia. :lol: :lol: :lol: We will make our financial capital into World Class city because slum rehabilitation is in full swing, Pakistan could uplift 3-4% people out of slums in 20yrs India did 20%, so Karachi will remain a Megaslum and Mumbai will get rid of its all slums. Apart from this Mumbai is getting Second Airport, Monorail, Metro Rail and Bullet Trains, Superslum Karachi will never match that.

Do you how Slum rehabilitation being done in Mumbai, Builders make a deal with Slum dwellers to sell their land, builders will construct houses for slum dwellers in part of the land and in remaining area construct skyscrappers. Mumbai's current highest building was constructed on same model.

So, by 2030 India will have 4-5% population in Slums and Pakistan track record shows it will be 40-44% by 2030.

201013NAC198.jpg
WOw! indian 109.5 for india, sorry butthurt you win it, and for Orangi Its not a slum area like dhuravi and other other four slums area of mumbai.. Get the fact right... In Orangi they have Toilets,Electricity,drainage and basic facilities while Dhuravi and other slum areas don't have..;)
Just check it out post # 119 If you picked it wrong..

if u hav best cities in india then why r u crying our is best etc. Thread is niether about so called chandigarh nor mumbai. hope now u indians dnt halt the thread more.

WOw! indian 109.5 for india, sorry butthurt you win it, and for Orangi Its not a slum area like dhuravi and other other four slums area of mumbai.. Get the fact right... In Orangi they have Toilets,Electricity,drainage and basic facilities while Dhuravi and other slum areas don't have..;)

did you see the figure of China 174 million. Is it our fault that we have 6.5 times larger population then you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact remains half of Pakistan's urban population live in Slums and Orangi is a slum. Don't show me some beautiful park from the corner of the slum. There is nothing called 5 stars slums, slums are always dirty and so is Orangi. Got it. :blink:

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

if u hav best cities in india then why r u crying our is best etc. Thread is niether about so called chandigarh nor mumbai. hope now u indians dnt halt the thread more.

If we hadn't discussed that how would this thread has reached 9th page. :rofl: :rofl:

did you see the figure of China 174 million. Is it our fault that we have 6.5 times larger population then you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fact remains half of Pakistan's urban population live in Slums and Orangi is a slum. Don't show me some beautiful park from the corner of the slum. There is nothing called 5 stars slums, slums are always dirty and so is Orangi.
Trying to proving something which can't be proved , Orangi even won't eligible to quilify for slums just look at your area Dhuravi ,its disgusting.. and Yea bring some 2011 or 2012 estimates ,You will find india on top as a slum state.

Trying to proving something which can't be proved , Orangi even won't eligible to quilify for slums just look at your area Dhuravi ,its disgusting.. and Yea bring some 2011 or 2012 estimates ,You will find india on top as a slum state.

By 2015, there won't be Dharavi, I hope Pakistan has plans for Orangi as well. Also, the real estate value of Dharavi is more than entire KSE. By that I mean, by selling Dharavi's land, we could buy every company listed in KSE.

The day a non-Pakistan source like United Nation tell me Orangi is not Asia's largest slum and indeed a 5 Star slum I will believe that Orangi Town is not a slum. Till then put no pressure on your Brain.

Dude how the hell did Chicago place third on that list? It's one of the worst cities in America...
**** off mate :tdown:. Have u ever visited chicago . It is undoubtedly one of the best and the cleanest cities of the planet . :smitten:
I spend some part of ma life in chicago with ma mum

Back
Top Bottom