What's new

Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!

By 2015, there won't be Dharavi, I hope Pakistan has plans for Orangi as well. Also, the real estate value of Dharavi is more than entire KSE. By that I mean, by selling Dharavi's land, we could buy every company listed in KSE.

Orangi is asia's largest town not slum its you indians who are trying to call it slum every where on internet cz after your movie slum dog millionaire world started calling you slum dogs each and every report on orangi town is by some indian guy just to remove the tag of asia's largest slum :sniper:

ISLAMABAD........Nothing Comes Close. !!

2314168427_e37536ca4d_o.jpg

2394843181_14716d98c8_o.jpg

2398297214_3fa78f026e_o.jpg

20100916_20.jpg

BLK42331.jpg

PakistanMonument.JPG
Wow man just wow:woot:

[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

If we hadn't discussed that how would this thread has reached 9th page. :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

better without ur words of jealousy

62% of Mumbai lives in slums: Census

The population of Mumbai has gone up considerably and the worrying fact is that the number of people staying in the slums has increased by an alarming 50 per cent in a decade. According to the provisional figures of the census that is underway, Mumbai's population is projected to be 1.43 crore, whic

h was 1.19 crore in 2001. The number of people living in slums and slum-like areas has gone up by a staggering 30 lakh.
The projections showed that about 90 lakh Mumbai residents now live in slums as against 60 lakh recorded in 2001 census - a 50 per cent increase in a decade that also saw an unprecedented real estate boom in the city.

This means that about 60 per cent of Mumbai is staying in slums-shanties and even brick and cement houses built in unplanned manner with limited access to civic amenities.

"The provisional figures show a large Mumbai population manages to live and cope under the huge infrastructure deficit," said urban planner V K Phatak.

Pankaj Joshi, Executive Director, Urban Design Research Institute said the whole issue boils down to affordability.

"Since the state cannot provide houses to this section, they have taken care of their own needs."

This number would vary, depending on the outcome of second phase of census under which a detailed survey would be conducted. The projections are based on first phase, which was listing of houses and individual staying in them.

"The exact and definitive number will be available after the population enumeration is conducted in February" said Joint Director (Census Operations) Dr S S Hiremath.

62% of Mumbai lives in slums: Census - Hindustan Times

Orangi is asia's largest town not slum its you indians who are trying to call it slum every where on internet cz after your movie slum dog millionaire world started calling you slum dogs each and every report on orangi town is by some indian guy just to remove the tag of asia's largest slum :sniper:

"slum's dogs". Perfect title to trollers

Mate ! Its Not just My words even who ever have seen Islamabad have witnessed this.. Well In india !I like to visit in Guwahati

Guwahati ??? :woot: Matey this is the shityest city in the whole wide world:cry:.. I know becuase i live here .. it is clasified as third tier city in India .. everyone wants to move away from here either to one of the metro or to nearby rural areas which are btw beautiful..:no:

Its unfortunate that so many trolls have come on here in an attempt to derail the thread and succeeded. Look at the title - and then look at the cr*p people are posting. I think the obsession with the word "Muslim" comes through thick and fast!

The day a non-Pakistan source like United Nation tell me Orangi is not Asia's largest slum and indeed a 5 Star slum I will believe that Orangi Town is not a slum. Till then put no pressure on your Brain.
All depends on upgradation of source, Leave non-Pakistani and Pakistani sources ,we can witnessed it from our eyes and thats it enough ,we don't expect from west or indian sites to witness or to print anything positive about Pakistan and don't need too.. We are just interested in development of our country, people are still coming for studies and researches from foriesgn lands ..We don't need westerners niether we need indians..We don't care wat some websites posts or try to portray .. we have our own community our own nation, we trust on them...:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Guwahati ??? :woot: Matey this is the shityest city in the whole wide world:cry:.. I know becuase i live here .. it is clasified as third tier city in India .. everyone wants to move away from here either to one of the metro or to nearby rural areas which are btw beautiful..:no:
Ow! Don't say that ,you just have broken my heart..:cry:

A gentle reminder to delusional

2gwvzg7.jpg

Where is Islamabad?? heck no one knows about it outside south Asia (but we all know about abbotabad. dont we ?:sniper:) :lol:

Since you do live up to your name sake, let me HELP you with the topic..."Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!".....do you catch the drift.!!:cheesy:

BTW, one has also heard a thing or two about....Ayodhya... Amritsar... Gujarat. Etc. Etc. ;)

Remove Mumbai and Karachi.

Entire Subcontinent will be Sucking its toes. :lol:

Now You know Which are the Important Cities. Period.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Do you know what the difference between GDP (nominal) & GDP (PPP) is?

Mumbai's GDP (nominal): $73 billion
Mumbai's GDP (PPP): $209 billion

Pakistan's GDP (nominal): $170 billion
Pakistan's GDP (PPP): $460 billion

$73 Billion is for 2008.

Now It is $140 Billion. :hang2:

By PPP It is $378 Billion.

Mumbai GDP $140 Billion 12.5 Million Population Fertility Rate: 1.6 Per Capita: $10,000+ (Nominal), $30,000 (PPP) Growth Rate: 7%-10%

Will reach part of the Developed World within 10 Years with $40,000 Per Capita Income First World Status.

Pakistan GDP $185 Billion 180 Million Population Fertility Rate: 4 Per Capita: $1,100 (Nominal), $2,500 (PPP) Growth Rate: 2%

Mumbai will soon Surpass Pakistan's GDP in 2 Years by 2013.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom