What's new

Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!

Just when you thought it couldn't happen - an indian arrives to prove me correct, thankyou.

Actually if you look at what I have said, everything I have said proves all your previous statements incorrect, not correct. And you are not welcome :)

I have traveled extensively and outside the West and other industrialized countries, our cities are pretty much better than all of the others. Our villages are beautiful and full of life and greenery.

amazing-pakistan--green-fields-28519.jpg

2408988486_aefca155a9.jpg

There are not many places better than home. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Chinese make fun of Indians a lot I've noticed xD

Talking about smelly man in India

Are Chinese Angels or Farishta that if they make fun of Indians, it will have a weight. They are our arch-rivals we always make fun of each others, what is the big deal here.

Remove Mumbai and Karachi.

Entire Subcontinent will be Sucking its toes. :lol:

Now You know Which are the Important Cities. Period.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

$73 Billion is for 2008.

Now It is $140 Billion. :hang2:

By PPP It is $378 Billion.

Pakistan's GDP (nominal) in 2011 : 210 billion dollars
Pakistan's GDP (PPP) in 2011 : 488 billion dollars

still 140 is lower then 210 dear and stop comparing your mumbai with pakistan cz karachi port is handling business of pakistan who's population is way lower then india .

What about Srinagar? Thats also a muslim city
Then da same logic may be applied to even Lucknow . Here 26% of the population is muslims . I bet Lucknow will definately make up into the top 20 for sure . :yahoo:
Pichle paanch saal me U.P. ka saara paisa lucknow mey hi to invest hua hai .

Can we see what actual, real data point to the highly questionable claim made by the thread starter? You must learn, first and foremost, that many Westerners are unemployed and have no better things to do than to create artificial rankings for everything they can think of. You should learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff. Never believe some Western propaganda articles. Never fall for their devious strategies.

Is Dubai really a muslim city?
They are alot of western expats and indians also.

The first person in this thread that brought up poverty was Bilal (a Pakistani in this forum). The first person who started comparing how how much better Pakistani cities were and how **** Indian cities are was also Bilal. If you make false claims that no way are even close to reality, you will be rebuffed. If this thread was really about Muslim cities like you claim, why did Bilal need to start talking about Indian slums and/or poverty?

The first persons who start comparing were trolls from india when they brought their chandigarh village. Message to all those trolls is that if your chandigarh slum is so nice so better get lost there, isn't this obsession that you come & trolling at Pakistan defence forum. Those trolls who brought chandigarh slum/village must be banned for destroying this thread.

Can we see what actual, real data point to the highly questionable claim made by the thread starter? You must learn, first and foremost, that many Westerners are unemployed and have no better things to do than to create artificial rankings for everything they can think of. You should learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff. Never believe some Western propaganda articles. Never fall for their devious strategies.

The list has been developed for years with a lot of thoughts, by not just the westerners, but by the Japanese and others as well.

I still feel Srinagar should be included. Great natural beauty.

psst.......this lists are useless obviously when your being so selective and discounting the majority of the world and considering most of the muslim world in a lame condition pakistan is gonna do well i'll be happy when on a global scale pakistan has some of the best cities in the livability index like canada and australia consistently have.

Back
Top Bottom