What's new

Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!

Mumbai GDP $140 Billion 12.5 Million Population Fertility Rate: 1.6 Per Capita: $10,000+ (Nominal), $30,000 (PPP) Growth Rate: 7%-10%

Will reach part of the Developed World within 10 Years with $40,000 Per Capita Income First World Status.

Pakistan GDP $185 Billion 180 Million Population Fertility Rate: 4 Per Capita: $1,100 (Nominal), $2,500 (PPP) Growth Rate: 2%

Mumbai will soon Surpass Pakistan's GDP in 2 Years by 2013.

:lol:

Forget it, soon Pakistanis will start trolling about slums etc etc, even if Mumbai's gdp is almost as big as the whole of Pakistan, we dint even count the rest of the cities in India lol

Forget it, soon Pakistanis will start trolling about slums etc etc, even if Mumbai's gdp is almost as big as the whole of Pakistan, we dint even count the rest of the cities in India lol

Mumbai's Population is 1% of India.

So We are not counting 99% India's Population. :lol:

Uttar Pradesh's population is more than all of Pakistan's, but has half of Pakistan's GDP. What's your point? Karachi also has a huge portion of Pakistan's GDP.

Mumbai GDP $140 Billion 12.5 Million Population Fertility Rate: 1.6 Per Capita: $10,000+ (Nominal), $30,000 (PPP) Growth Rate: 7%-10%

Will reach part of the Developed World within 10 Years with $40,000 Per Capita Income First World Status.

Pakistan GDP $185 Billion 180 Million Population Fertility Rate: 4 Per Capita: $1,100 (Nominal), $2,500 (PPP) Growth Rate: 2%

Mumbai will soon Surpass Pakistan's GDP in 2 Years by 2013.

:lol:

I don't really care for predictions, they've always been wrong about India's growth levels & other socioeconomic factors. Let's hold our horses till then.

I just dont understand guys like you coming on and ruining a nice thread like this? Whats your issue? Who cares on this thread as regards Mumbais gdp? Since what has this got to do with the topic? I suggest you wash the marcha away and stop burning. If you have nothing relevant to say regarding the thread - just do us all a favor and shush..

I just dont understand guys like you coming on and ruining a nice thread like this? Whats your issue? Who cares on this thread as regards Mumbais gdp? Since what has this got to do with the topic? I suggest you wash the marcha away and stop burning. If you have nothing relevant to say regarding the thread - just do us all a favor and shush..

what you are asking him to do?-
he will die without doing it-

The first person in this thread that brought up poverty was Bilal (a Pakistani in this forum). The first person who started comparing how how much better Pakistani cities were and how **** Indian cities are was also Bilal. If you make false claims that no way are even close to reality, you will be rebuffed. If this thread was really about Muslim cities like you claim, why did Bilal need to start talking about Indian slums and/or poverty?

I can reply to your pathetic post abt the condition of my country.... but il just say 1 thing... in our country kids dnt feed on dog milk like yours... so much for the status and society of india.

Reply to me if you want to see videos of shinning india!

No need to show me videos of shining India, I know the reality of my country includes a lot of poverty and we will work to improve on it. What I was addressing is this member called Rafi calling Indians cowards. If you have anything to refute any of the points I posted, I will be more than happy to debate you on this issue.

alas he will now have to do it whilst wearing pink - of course the other option maybe to be reborn tommorow with a fresh ID.....:azn:

Forget tomorrow bro, he is back in less than an hour, obsession is deep, with this one. :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom