What's new

Pakistan gave China access to 'stealth' chopper from Bin Laden raid: Report

We share a border with china. China will always be near to us. I can t say the same about america

Exactly right buddy. :tup:

We are here for the long-run.

We are permanently connected to the region by land borders. We can't just pack up and leave like America does.

i think the helicopter was crashed on purpose , to leave evidence so that people dont start cooking conspiracy theories , i dont think chinese will get any thing out of it

Exactly right buddy. :tup:

We are here for the long-run.

We are permanently connected to the region by land borders. We can't just pack up and leave like America does.

Well... North Korea too had, I mean has a border.... And so had, oops again, has Viet Nam.

But hey, not to rain on the parade. Chinese were true winners in this one.

We share a border with china. China will always be near to us. I can t say the same about america
yeah mate. Whatever sails your boat.

Happy Independence and freedom day by the way. Freedom is very valuable and to be cherished. Here is to that :tup:

arent you shocked? isnt Pakistan an ally of USA? why did they breach the trust and give access to American property to strangers?
America should raise it in the UN so that there are no more copy cats
America still has to invade Iran and Venezuela. If the governments of those countries also steal or share the destroyed/ abandoned American machinery brought through hard earned American Tax money then it will be a disaster and a total collapse of the international ethics that the great super power so painstakingly established since bearing the Burdon of the sole super power.

I think we need to appologise to America and kick out the current Chinese Diplomat staff from the country.

you are being sarcastic, right?

sorry, im a bit slow today

(its monday)

plz confirm

Well... North Korea too had, I mean has a border....

But hey, not to rain on the parade. Chinese were true winners in this one.

Yep, North Korea gets to sink South Korean battleships, bombard South Korean islands, and develop nuclear weapons... all without any retaliation at all.

Do you think America, would allow such lethal and repeated attacks, on a close American ally (South Korea)? Without any retaliation at all?

The answer is yes.

Yep, North Korea gets to sink South Korean battleships, bombard South Korean islands, and develop nuclear weapons... all without any retaliation at all.

yeah sounds like a lot of fun. Prosperity too. very promising picture to show to Pakistan as an example :)

Do you really want to go down this road mate? :)

arent you shocked? isnt Pakistan an ally of USA? why did they breach the trust and give access to American property to strangers?
America should raise it in the UN so that there are no more copy cats
America still has to invade Iran and Venezuela. If the governments of those countries also steal or share the destroyed/ abandoned American machinery brought through hard earned American Tax money then it will be a disaster and a total collapse of the international ethics that the great super power so painstakingly established since bearing the Burdon of the sole super power.

I think we need to appologise to America and kick out the current Chinese Diplomat staff from the country.

:lol: Priceless ...

Yet there are some in the American media who are actually acting 'offended' by this act of an 'ally' ...

Yeah, can you imagine the gall? First they kill Osama near PMA and then expect that the years of aid can buy them loyalty? So utterly foolish of the Americans. Serves them right. Just a simple case of lockpicking burglar..

you are being sarcastic, right?

sorry, im a bit slow today

(its monday)

plz confirm

what? how dare you second guess the awesomeness of the right of freedom of the American might? the freedom to Invade countries and pop terrorists in the head after a ten year foreplay
I am as serious as I am after watching any tea party youtube clip

Yeah, can you imagine the gall? First they kill Osama near PMA and then expect that the years of aid can buy them loyalty? So utterly foolish of the Americans. Serves them right. Just a simple case of lockpicking burglar..
Exactly - the US betrays' its ally Pakistan in carrying out an illegal, unilateral raid, despite Pakistan's billions of dollars in losses (far exceeding US aid), tens of thousands of lives lost, and more AQ leaders and members neutralized than any other country, and on top of humiliating and betraying its ally Pakistan, it expects Pakistan not to retaliate ...

What hubris on the part of the US Establishment ...

Exactly - the US betrays' its ally Pakistan in carrying out an illegal, unilateral raid, despite Pakistan's billions of dollars in losses (far exceeding US aid), tens of thousands of lives lost, and more AQ leaders and members neutralized than any other country, and on top of humiliating and betraying its ally Pakistan, it expects Pakistan not to retaliate ...

What hubris on the part of the US Establishment ...

So please clarify this for my limited mental abilities:

IF all this participation by Pakistan is SO bad, then WHY is Pakistan doing all this? Surely there is something being gained by Pakistan too, otherwise, how could a nuclear power be cowed down so easily?

Do you really want to go down this road mate? :)

You bet they do.

I mean what do the Chinese care, right?

They are not at the receiving end, after all.

China does not have anything to lose if Pakistan became the next NK, does it?

So please clarify this for my limited mental abilities:

IF all this participation by Pakistan is SO bad, then WHY is Pakistan doing all this? Surely there is something being gained by Pakistan too, otherwise, how could a nuclear power be cowed down so easily?

Once the war, invasion and occupation of Afghanistan was inevitable, this was the best of bad choices ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom