What's new

Pakistan gave China access to 'stealth' chopper from Bin Laden raid: Report

If heli crossed ur air space shoot it ...but why copy tech developed by others and more over handing it over to Chinese and feeling proud that we ll copy stealth t thats hypocracy

Last edited by a moderator:
This is such non-news, if the US would like to believe that Chinese military progress is limited to whatever bits or piece of US planes, they are more than welcome to delude themselves.

This is such non-news, if the US would like to believe that Chinese military progress is limited to whatever bits or piece of US planes, they are more than welcome to delude themselves.

They are not going to say anything to China. Even if you get the whole frame you wouldn't be able to match their technology and they know it very well. However whatever gain you would have will effect other nations who are almost at par in technology and trying to maintain the balance.

Furthermore Its all about ethics and promises they vowed to keep and then this bad PR, all in Pakistan's account.

PS: read my post carefully before answering or just leave it.

Thanks

Excellent. U.S. violates our sovereignty, and after that it tells us to give the chopper back, the chopper they used to infiltrate our skies.

I say wegive the Chinese every bit of electronics and technology in that helicopter, give them acces to all of it.
It's on our soil, and we do with it whatever we want.

Simple as that...right?

Sole superpowers??? Hasbeens and wanabeees. They have run out of $$$$ and $$$$ makes superpower. Whose got the $$$$ now?
Am pleased the Chinese and Pakistanis have shared this knowledge from people that intruded our land. Don't like it? TOUGH. Our country was violated now go and squirm.

After all the talk of dollars and debt ceilings gets over, US is still the sole economic,scientific and military superpower in the world. If you think otherwise ask your generals who know better.

Too bad those benefits could only last so long.

Too bad if you think the US has been grounded. Wake up soon. They aint going anywhere and you know it.

It is stupid move by US to invade stealth helicopter to the inside of Pakistan and order us not to touch it. "Leave it, giveeee back now....Don't do anything " They hammer us harder by showing worst image of Pakistan more but we survived.

:angry:

it's almost like saying "I know i broke into your home, but i need my crow-bar and lock-picking set back immediately"

Excellent. U.S. violates our sovereignty, and after that it tells us to give the chopper back, the chopper they used to infiltrate our skies.

I say wegive the Chinese every bit of electronics and technology in that helicopter, give them acces to all of it.
It's on our soil, and we do with it whatever we want.

Simple as that...right?

whatever wasnt destroyed in the crash was destroyed in the subsequent explosion and fire; only the tail section ''survived''

as for rest of your post, couldnt agree more

ISPR says: US Media instead of relying on 'unknown sources' should verify the news.

Mmmuuuuuuaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chalo finally our pakistani friends found got a piece of the fun. Else US got Osama, China got another original indigenous aircraft, Pakistan was the only entity which was Delhi Bellied in the loss of the soverginity. Now at least with the satisfaction to have given the service and help to China, Pakistan can take some satisfaction in helping current friend. I hope that Chinese pay back Pakistan well for the service and the help. All is well that ends or brings it closer to an end. By the way happy independence day guys, both the lot. Another proud moment to celebrate our independence.

China can study the composite materials used to build the body.A lot of polymers are used as paint to absorb radar.Many of those polymers evaporates like spirit.So china may get less chance to study those polymers.

China can study the composite materials used to build the body.A lot of polymers are used as paint to absorb radar.Many of those polymers evaporates like spirit.So china may get less chance to study those polymers.

arent you shocked? isnt Pakistan an ally of USA? why did they breach the trust and give access to American property to strangers?
America should raise it in the UN so that there are no more copy cats
America still has to invade Iran and Venezuela. If the governments of those countries also steal or share the destroyed/ abandoned American machinery brought through hard earned American Tax money then it will be a disaster and a total collapse of the international ethics that the great super power so painstakingly established since bearing the Burdon of the sole super power.

I think we need to appologise to America and kick out the current Chinese Diplomat staff from the country.

So why are americans so worried. Why did they try to destroy the helicopter

arent you shocked? isnt Pakistan an ally of USA? why did they breach the trust and give access to American property to strangers?
America should raise it in the UN so that there are no more copy cats
America still has to invade Iran and Venezuela. If the governments of those countries also steal or share the destroyed/ abandoned American machinery brought through hard earned American Tax money then it will be a disaster and a total collapse of the international ethics that the great super power so painstakingly established since bearing the Burdon of the sole super power.

I think we need to appologise to America and kick out the current Chinese Diplomat staff from the country.

I do not think that it would have been shocking for anyone to know that Pakistan did what is alleged. Finding OBL was probably the last shock.

Re the remarks about despatching the Chinese diplomat, why in the world would Pakistan do that? Have the Chinese exausted all use for Pakistan already? Not yet evidently. There is some way to go there. So Pakistan should not do that.

I do not think that it would have been shocking for anyone to know that Pakistan did what is alleged. Finding OBL was probably the last shock.

Re the remarks about despatching the Chinese diplomat, why in the world would Pakistan do that? Have the Chinese exausted all use for Pakistan already? Not yet evidently. There is some way to go there. So Pakistan should not do that.

We share a border with china. China will always be near to us. I can t say the same about america

Back
Top Bottom