What's new

Pakistan full of praise for AK-47, AK Antony, AK-49 Kejriwal: Narendra Modi

AK-49 tag is going to live till Eternity! Kya naamkaran kiya hai Modi Ji nay! :whistle:

I should not even be replying to posts like these.

Don't bother since this is my last reply to you anyway. You have asked me what are the basis of me calling him extremist, let me ask you what are your basis of throwing those accusations like the above "Extremist do in Pakistan" or before when you generalized the entire Pakistani nation as terrorists or terrorist lovers?

We were talking about Zahid Hamid here, where has he asked Hindus to convert to Muslims and even if he did, my whole point was he is in a position to make that happen, the answer is no. He is considered a lunatic and no one takes him seriously. On the other hand we know what happened in Gujrat under Modi and though that happened in India, my whole point was that Modi has and will have even more power to do so as he is a very strong candidate for premier ship, "He will be in a position that matters" This is to the extent I made the comparison about. Nothing beyond. If you cant understand that, then I have nothing more to add to this conversation.

And as for the so called facts, let me add to a long list of facts here that it is no secret that Indian politics are done on Pakistan, and leaders like to act tough specially during election, after all the hate you people are filled with, politicians like Modi know how to use it to their advantage.

yeah but paid bjp media is very much pro-modhi and playing devils role
he is fighting modhi in election from congress side?? sorry if im asking too basic questions

Tearing into his political opponents, BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday launched a direct attack on Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal by referring to him as one among the three 'AKs' that are working to further Pakistan's interests.

Addressing a massive rally at Hiranagar in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, Modi said, “There are three people who are being praised in Pakistan - they are three AKs. The first one is AK-47 that is used to spill the blood of innocents, the second is Defence Minister of India, AK Antony, who had said that those who beheaded the Indian soldiers were terrorists in Pakistan Army uniforms and the third is AK-49. This AK-49 just gave birth to a new party and on his party's official website, the map shows Kashmir is given to Pakistan and one his most trusted aides has favoured plebiscite in Kashmir....Pakistan’s papers are full of praise for them. They are enemies of the country. They speak in favour of Pakistan.”

“We need to identify and know the real nature of these Aks,”he added.

While he did not directly name Kejriwal, the direct attack on the AAP leader suggests that Modi has finally decided to take him on.

Modi also chided Rahul Gandhi by referring to him as “shehzada”. “Congress leader 'shehzade' says that Congress is idea but I say they are wondering from where has this 'chai wallah' come...the country has been destroyed by your idea, the nation has had enough of you.”

The BJP stalwart once again sought 60 months for him in power and promised to changed the lives of people.

“The path I am on needs 18 hours of hard work, the Congress can't come on this path,” he said while also hitting out at dynasty politics.

The rally in Jammu and Kashmir was the first of the 185 'Bharat Vijay' rallies Modi will address across the country.

Prior to the rally today, Modi reached the famed Mata Vaishno Devi shrine in Trikuta hills, Katra, and sought blessings of the Goddess.

He will also hold similar rallies in Bulandshahr and Nagina in Uttar Pradesh. The Gujarat Chief Minister will then attend a rally in New Delhi at 7.00 pm.

"Bharat Vijay rallies will be characterised by a unique mix of a standardised format adapted to suit localised requirements, including chargesheets on each state ruled by the opposition," senior party leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.

"They will be remarkably different from traditional rallies in terms of attracting masses and communicating with them," Naqvi added.

The BJP is employing novel campaign strategies to ensure maximum impact for the 'Bharat Vijay' rallies. Starting with personalised invitation letters to targeted dissemination of Modi's vision and message, the party has planned the exercise to the last detail.

Another novel idea is the introduction of "Namo Sujhav Patras" for people to give their suggestions on the way forward. The party will also carry out on-ground fund raising for "Modi For PM" Fund.

While Modi would be leading from the front, the party will also be banking on president Rajnath Singh and other top leaders like LK Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and Murli Manohar Joshi and the chief ministers to campaign aggressively across the country.

Pakistan full of praise for AK-47, AK Antony, AK-49 Kejriwal: Narendra Modi
This is kind of speech which you expect from an idiot and Modi is one so nothing better expected from him he would only say trash

he is fighting modhi in election from congress side?? sorry if im asking too basic questions
he has his own party called aam aadmi party which defeated congress and bjp in delhi elections

I agree with you too Modi should be India's next PM as only he has the ability to divide india on communal /ethnic /religious basis leading to a new state in south india a khalistan for sikhs and another state for muslims plus Indian occupied kashmir will also be liberated when the whole country will be disintegrated :enjoy:

MODI IS THE MAN WHO WILL ADD MORE LAND TO THE INDIAN TERRITORY RATHER THAN BREAK INDIA. BEWARE OF MODI. ;)

he has his own party called aam aadmi party which defeated congress and bjp in delhi elections
AAP didnt defeat BJP
it only defeated congress in delhi

Congress got 8 seats
AAP got 28(including independents)
BJP got 32

but since 36 was required for majority,BJP was unable to form the govt.
Congress backed AAP so that BJP wont get a chance
and AAP took their support and that is why the Kejriwal is called a congress stooge

MODI IS THE MAN WHO WILL ADD MORE LAND TO THE INDIAN TERRITORY RATHER THAN BREAK INDIA. BEWARE OF MODI. ;)
Modhi is a puppet of rss to carry out his torturing crimes against minorities especially muslims. More land? he cant even blink his eyes wthout rss's permissions

then modi will be the one who will be responible with when we nuke the bar be que of of indians ...

Modhi is a puppet of rss to carry out his torturing crimes against minorities especially muslims. More land? he cant even blink his eyes wthout rss's permissions

What makes you think that RSS will be against India acquiring more land ?? :lol:

then modi will be the one who will be responible with when we nuke the bar be que of of indians ...

YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MANY NUKES TO KILL 1.3B INDIANS WHILE MANY WILL SURVIVE TO EAT BARBECUED PAKISTANIS BY INDIAN NUKES .

YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MANY NUKES TO KILL 1.3B INDIANS WHILE MANY WILL SURVIVE TO EAT 2. BARBECUED PAKISTANIS BY INDIAN NUKES .
1. never scared of Inida .. she is5 times our size ..but it never bothered us before .. btw we are making alot of nukes ..soon we will have enough for the whole country .. .

2. Are u guys mostly vegetarians?? so the clever way would be to nuke the nopn vegs so the vegetarians left cant eat our bar b que

Back
Top Bottom