What's new

Pakistan full of praise for AK-47, AK Antony, AK-49 Kejriwal: Narendra Modi

I agree with you too Modi should be India's next PM as only he has the ability to divide india on communal /ethnic /religious basis leading to a new state in south india a khalistan for sikhs and another state for muslims plus Indian occupied kashmir will also be liberated when the whole country will be disintegrated :enjoy:
well i have other opinion, i think when he comes to power u guys may end up loosing baluchistan and sindhudesh

I can go to bihar and click those kind of pictures too

modhi is just a terrorist , nothing less nothing more
Care to explain why most of the terrorists caught in India turned out to be Muslims!!If Mr.Modi is a terrorist then why on earth is the S.C. not issuing a warrant against him!!

And here we have Indians who like to take the moral high ground and accuse us of having people such as Hamid Zahid on TV. At least he is nowhere near to become the next premier of Pakistan unlike Mr. Modi. @Contrarian

Excellent punch line by NaMo as always.

AK-47: we all know..

AK Anthony: Thanks to him, we have more internal troubles than Pakistan and China combined. With him as DM, our threats don't even need militaries.

AK49: His stand on terrorism, his lackeys comprise of the likes of Bhushan.

Enough said.

I agree with you too Modi should be India's next PM as only he has the ability to divide india on communal /ethnic /religious basis leading to a new state in south india a khalistan for sikhs and another state for muslims plus Indian occupied kashmir will also be liberated when the whole country will be disintegrated :enjoy:

wet+dream_ad1f4a_4666246.jpg

Excellent punch line by NaMo as always.
AK-47: we all know..
AK Anthony: Thanks to him, we have more internal troubles than Pakistan and China combined. With him as DM, our threats don't even need militaries.
AK49: His stand on terrorism, his lackeys comprise of the likes of Bhushan.
Enough said.
The irony is that am not worried about the first two AK but the last one...... Constantly it sends shivers down my spine. I would prefer UPA rather than the AAP and its jokers. They are the worst betrayers

The irony is that am not worried about the first two AK but the last one...... Constantly it sends shivers down my spine. I would prefer UPA rather than the AAP and its jokers. They are the worst betrayers

Dinesh bhai, AAP is the B team of Congress.

Ever wondered why there is no 'challenge' raised against Madam G? :azn:

Indira Gandhi sliced Pakistan into two in 1971. Since then they have been smarting.

This guy has an RSS indoctrination. Plus he is ruthlessly intelligent like Putin, Erdogan, Shinzo Abe, Ronald Regan and has better training and experience than all the above rolled together. Just imagine India doing a crimea on Baluchisan or Azad Kashmir.

LOL, look at their anxiety and desperation. They are banking on AAP to defeat him. After Delhi fiasco, people only throw eggs at Kejriwal now. :enjoy:

Modi launches anti-Pakistan assault on AAP - DAWN.COM

'Anti-Muslim' Indian leader Modi 'hated' in Pakistan | Asia | DW.DE | 19.02.2014

Pakistan's ISI 'seeking Dawood's help to target Modi,' intelligence agencies warn | Mail Online

Will Nawaz Sharif be able to handle Narendra Modi? – The Express Tribune Blog

Day of reckoning is coming for Pakistan.
:pakistan:
:sick:

Crimea in Baluchistan and Kashmir. And how are you going to do that? I hope Modi doesn't wear his underwear over his dhoti to become a superman and perform all these mentioned heroics in some cartoon on Pogo. That is the only place where he can perform all these miracles after all.

Dinesh bhai, AAP is the B team of Congress.

Ever wondered why there is no 'challenge' raised against Madam G? :azn:
Ofcourse but look at the clowns following him, yesterday some moron donated 60 lakhs for AAP:hitwall:

And here we have Indians who like to take the moral high ground and accuse us of having people such as Hamid Zahid on TV. At least he is nowhere near to become the next premier of Pakistan unlike Mr. Modi.
I dont get what the problem is.
He made the point -in his opinion - that
1.Antony - India's Def Minister is incompetent and Our Armed Forces are suffering due to it. Thus he is an asset to Pakistan.
2. Kejriwal and his ilk are harmful to India and thus an asset to Pakistan.
3. We all know Pakistanis love AK-47. It is manufactured easily in Darra. Terrorists favourite weapons.

You find any of the statements a problem? Or incorrect?

You do know that Narendra Modi is one of the most successful Chief Ministers of India as well right? He has made Gujarat grow at a faster pace than the National average consistently over a decade.

Or did you hear him say "allah is asking us to wage jihad on Pakistan, wipe out Pakistani's" or something or the other Pakistani leaders normally do?

I dont get what the problem is.
He made the point -in his opinion - that
1.Antony - India's Def Minister is incompetent and Our Armed Forces are suffering due to it. Thus he is an asset to Pakistan.
2. Kejriwal and his ilk are harmful to India and thus an asset to Pakistan.
3. We all know Pakistanis love AK-47. It is manufactured easily in Darra. Terrorists favourite weapons.

You find any of the statements a problem? Or incorrect?

You do know that Narendra Modi is one of the most successful Chief Ministers of India as well right? He has made Gujarat grow at a faster pace than the National average consistently over a decade.

Or did you hear him say "allah is asking us to wage jihad on Pakistan, wipe out Pakistani's" or something or the other Pakistani leaders normally do?

This is exactly my point while Modi an extremist is very popular in India, to a point that he his considered most favourite for premiership, on the contrary Zahid Hamid is no where even close which why i wrote in my earlier replies to you that he is not taken seriously because he is no body. Problem is the hypocrisy which being displayed here from time to time. While it is ok for Modi to express his opinion because he happens to be the most successful chief minister of India, other can't because rules suddenly change when it comes to Pakistan. Fact is while you have an extremist who is going be the next premier of India, we don't.
And please don't give me this crap about waging Jihad, because again Zahid Hamid is in no position where such remarks show any policy shift however Modi is and will be where his remarks do show a rapid policy shift w.r.t Pakistan.

This is exactly my point while Modi an extremist is very popular in India, to a point that he his considered most favourite for premiership, on the contrary Zahid Hamid is no where even close which why i wrote in my earlier replies to you that he is not taken seriously because he is no body. Problem is the hypocrisy which being displayed here from time to time. While it is ok for Modi to express his opinion because he happens to be the most successful chief minister of India, other can't because rules suddenly change when it comes to Pakistan. Fact is while you have an extremist who is going be the next premier of India, we don't.
And please don't give me this crap about waging Jihad, because again Zahid Hamid is in no position where such remarks show any policy shift however Modi is and will be where his remarks do show a rapid policy shift w.r.t Pakistan.
You are comparing Narendra Modi to Zaid Hamid? I should not even be replying to posts like these.

You are calling him an extremist based on what?
Lay it out clearly. He has not asked for Pakistanis to be converted to Hinduism, not asked for a holy war on anyone, not spoken about starting polygamy for Hindus, or reducing minimum marriage age for girls, not asked for blasphemy laws to be introduced, not asked for a '1000 year war' against Pakistan. These are the kind of things extremists do in Pakistan.

What exactly is your basis for calling him an extremist?

What he is on the other hand is a successful Chief Minister who has raised the profile of the State he has served, brought 24 x 7 electricity to almost each house there including farmers, boosted exports, boosted agriculture among many other things.

He has simply stated the facts that a weak India is in Pakistan's favour and any person in India which makes India weaker would be praised in Pakistan(naturally). So where is the slip between the cup and lip?

Back
Top Bottom